Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Are the Courts really in Baidoa district and if so, why make such a mistake?

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Defend your self where in Baydhabo?

You and I both know Ethiopia is doing it for other reasons not to defend its sovereignty

How the military tactics and strategy is implemented, we leave it to the military, but if you think the ICU is not after our very core and identity as people, you are mistaken.

Here I give you a quote from Elias Redman, the vice chairman of the Ethiopian Islamic Affairs Supreme Council. It will give you a glimpse into what the imposters of Mugadishu are declaring against us:

"Here, we were Muslims before the Mecca people, before the Medina people," he said. "We have the original books, and we are sharing the original Islam. They cannot tell us what Islam is."
OK, what about the Books that were defaming the religion the book that led to the cold blood murder of students.

this is nothing :confused:

I guess that 'Sheikh' is out of place.

He needs to sort out his place first.

Ahmed_Guree,

You cannot resist being ignored so let me give you why or what the reason is.

I currently do not live in the Somali region, but I trust more the persons who spent have of their adult life fighting with arms and in politics for the right of the somali people.

They are now in Addis Ababa and in Jijiga still fighting only politically and peacefully for the peace, development and rights of the somali.

I would listen to them first and foremeost than someone in life of material comfort in US or Europe engaging in low culture arguments about people whom he is not willing to share a day of their life, problems and solutions.

When one of the founders of ONLF decides that the ONLF has abondoned its past aims and turned into a racket in the service of other governments and groups, he reconciles with his WSLF colleagues, comes home and informs his people of whats really happening; I listen to him and give him the benefit of doubt more than I give to some internet postings.

Thats the reason why.

You cannot resist being ignored so let me give you why or what the reason is.

I currently do not live in the Somali region, but I trust more the persons who spent have of their adult life fighting with arms and in politics for the right of the somali people.

They are now in Addis Ababa and in Jijiga still fighting only politically and peacefully for the peace, development and rights of the somali.

You currently dont leave is not an excuse nor so and so told me .....you need to travel and see for your self .

Its like mimicing the Derg they claimed that OGden was part of Ethio but were refusing to accept the fact that Somalis are the sole inhabitants of the region reason they were taught in leaturature hence they thought it was like Gojjam or Makelle.

when your regime took over they experienced less resistance as compared to other regions as they were seen to be promising.

But guess what Habesha is always habesha.

They reduced the region into military Garisson and outposts where brutality became the order of the day .

In Ethiopia if you want to make habeshas give you part of your rights you have to shed their blood.

So sussecion or fedaralism is not the case of the struggle but its a case to survive and fight for your rights to life once given you can look at the next step and succession or Ideal Federalism would be the atmost achievement.

When one of the founders of ONLF decides that the ONLF has abondoned its past aims and turned into a racket in the service of other governments and groups, he reconciles with his WSLF colleagues, comes home and informs his people of whats really happening; I listen to him and give him the benefit of doubt more than I give to some internet postings.

Thats the reason why.

You have to understand that in a struggle their are sellouts just like those during the time of the Derg,how many TPLF memmbers defected to join the brutal mengistu and claimed that those rebels who were fighting were 'evil' even the fact that they the derg were bombing Makelle and led to the Starvation of millions of Tigray.

Those ONLF members were demoted as they hardly did any usefull progress and some were found to be Moles from Meles so they made it seem like defection.

AYOUB   

HornAfrique

Are you the same man who used to claim Ethio invasion would unite Somalis against "the common enemy"?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

HornAfrique

Are you the same man who used to claim Ethio invasion would unite Somalis against "the common enemy"?

In context of that time. I think I am a little bit more aware then you concerning the power behind the Courts change of doctrine and I think I would rather give my allegiance to the TFG then them.

That is not to say I am against wadaada, and infact I loathe the hidden hands even more for taking advantage of some righteous wadaads and the unity Islam brings to us to achieve their own goals.

Even so, the Courts, in their present circumstance, would bring nothing new to the Somali people were they to conquer the whole nation. The Courts continue as long as they are preoccupied with a military adventure, otherwise, stagnation ensues as in the case of Mogadishu, Kismaayo, and elsewhere they have gotten their hands on.

HornAfrique

If you look back last two years political landscape has been an interesting one because there were a lot of re-alliment/polarization to pre 1991. in 2000 there was SDM firm, SNF, Juba Valley Allience firm. numerious minor Faction of USC, and Puntland. Since then is history.

SDM is not as firm and its supporter are devided into two opposing colums. mostly TFG.

SNF and JVA is out of the map its supporter are under TFG.

Minors of USC's re-grouping is credited with Warlord not ICU. because they are the one who set the tone (called A/Y traitor) or break the barier (eniminosity among themsleves).

Almost all of the Puntlander are supporting TFG as well as Puntland STATE withing Federal system which all other than USC/ICU are supporting federation as well. USC/ICU is their primemary reason as why they are boycotting this system.

Amxaaro ayaa noo sameysay ha dhahaan ama yay dhihin. In Somalia we don't have political parties instead we have Tribal parties (jabhado) I hope Hornd not to deny this. If I were him I would clearly would say so.

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

[qb] HornAfrique

If you look back last two years political landscape has been an interesting one because there were a lot of re-alliment/polarization to pre 1991. in 2000 there was SDM firm, SNF, SPM, Juba Valley Allience firm. numerious minor Faction of USC, and Puntland and a lot of non armed parties including SAMO, SNU, and SSNM. Since then it is history.

SPM previously being two opposing groups and finaly most its supporters withdraw their support of its leader except few diehards. I guess both leaders are sharing in one room in mogadishu. what a nice ending. its supporter are divided exect half and half into opposing colums.

SDM is not as firm any more and its supporter are devided into two opposing colums. mostly TFG.

SNF and JVA is out of the map its supporter are under TFG. Noteably USCxxx of Hassan Qalid alaha u naxariistee was divernt bread of USC who stand firm against their enemy USC/SNA now that dariishada aya cabaxday. waxaa tusaale kuu ah Abdulahi Osable minister of Education TFG now he is in Hamar from Johar column to the roots (USC) Minors of USC's re-grouping is credited with Warlord not ICU. because they are the one who set the tone (called A/Y traitor) or break the barier (eniminosity among themsleves).

Almost all of the Puntlander are supporting TFG as well as Puntland STATE withing Federal system which all other than USC/ICU are supporting federation as well. Now we have two groups and each group has backing of laan dheerayaashii ku dagaalamay Somalia or USC(meercats) vs REMNANTS period. USC/ICU's primemary reason of opposing or boycotting the system which is based on Federal. and the rest is Rethoric.

Amxaaro ayaa noo sameysay ama xukun islaam ayaan isku xukumaynaa. In reality Somalia we don't have political parties instead we have Tribal parties (jabhado) Political reality of the ground changes you must change along your tribe. ceeb ma ahan. I hope Horn doesn't deny this. If I were him I would clearly would state so.

Wixii la qariyo qurun ayaa ku jira soomaaliyeey.

tribes have perseption each other therefore they need to talk the talk not the religion or nationalism cover up. Bare Hiiraale and his uncle (Omar h. Masle) allied with USC with two perception mind, and they were based on first SSDF (puntlander) much worest than USC (part of USC). The USC showed of interest of Nationalism. which was fake to start with one trashed the other bad sing don't follow some one on imotional apeal such nationalism or the religion. However, SNF/JVA were die hard nationlist ileen Siyad Bare baner uu ahaa. Nabee kuwaan mar dandanbe lama siro. Recent re-allietion process put Bare into the federal column thus most of supporters EX-SNF/JVA become TFG colum.

Gabbal   

Kamalu Diin I think your a little obsessed with trying to get a reaction out me. Nowadays, every comment I drop adigu, Axmed_Guree, or Red Sea baan meel aan ka galo la'ahay. :D

Gabbal   

HornAfrique

Why would you give your allegiance to the TFG instead? How are they better off with them?

I would rather see Somalia fall into the hands of an institution even the clans of Mogadishu are part off then a movement that has been taken hostage by a select group from its earlier more nobler objectives.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I would rather see Somalia fall into the hands of an institution even if the clans of Mogadishu are part off
then a movement that has been taken hostage by a select group from its earlier more nobler objectives

Horn Afrik you have ......................... an info ................... If you don't provide then I assume noble as the kid(Qalaad) from London who signed for indha-cade's clan side in formation of JVA. if that is true this guy left east london in uu Jahwareeriyo ayuun buu u aaday kismayu Waa la daba dhigay film ayaa loo Cayaaray. I am very sorry to what happened to Bare Hiiraale he stand on nationalism is more acceptable then USC/ICU he trusted.

HornAfrika sees them having a different agenda period. If HornAfrik didn't understood THEN when his uncle understood them which is a year ago - HornfAfrik was too late to change the mind. Bare re-acted to late their preparation of intrution. USC/ICU were undermining him since he left the balcad meeting when USC/ICU was under SAMATABIXINTA umbrella. USCU/ICU they brought MORGAN and JEES and then qaad ayay u qaadeen way lafa gureen his weaknesskiisa oo dhan. the result was fruitfull.

Fanisha   

Hornafrique

Is there anything the Courts can do to win you over?

Unfortunately, HornAfrik wuu lajiraa any Islamic movement as long as it does not interfere with his tribal loyalties.

Bari dhawayd intayna ICU dagaalo bilaabin wuxuu ku haystay dadka maxaa looga soo horjeeda ICU da. Markii uncle Hiraale laga caydhiyay Kismaayo ayuu gadhki iska xiiray uu cimaamadiina tuuray. Kadib wuxuu la soobaxay miciyo qabiil.

Walee dadka sidaas ihi dawo maleh waana quus. I believe in medical terminology he suffering chronic and severe Tribalitis. :D

Perhaps he and a certain General around here should check into the Betty Ford clinic. lol