Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Are the Courts really in Baidoa district and if so, why make such a mistake?

Gabbal   

War Deg Deg ah: Ciidamada Midowga Maxaakiimta Islaamiga oo soo galay qayb ka mid ah Baydhabo

December 11, 2006 at 10:18 am | In Uncategorized |

Ciidamada Midowga Maxaakiimta ayaa soo gaaray duleedka koonfureed ee magaalada Baydhabo waxayna Baidoa.con si rasmi u xaqiijinaysaa in Ciidamada Midowga Maxaakiimta Isaamiga ay hadda soo galeen qayb ka mid ah degmada Baydhabo oo ah deegaanka qabuuraha Aboo Casharoow-waa afaafka suuqa xoolaha ee magaalada Baydhabo-Wixii soo kordha Baidoa.com kala soco.

Gabbal   

Diyaar garow dagaal oo ka socda gobolada Jubbooyinka iyo gobolada Bay

Dhaqdhaqaaq aan caadi ahayn ayaa ka jira gobolka Bay dhinacyada ay kala fadhiyaan Dowladda Federaalka iyo Maxkamadaha xilli laga cabsi qabo inay dagaalo hor leh dhex maraan ciidamo ka socda Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ah oo kuwo jubooyinka ayaa hore u soo gaaray gobolka Bay iyagoo wata 40-baabuurta dagaalka.

Wararkii ugu dambeeyay ayaa sheegaya in ciidamo ka tirsan Maxkamadaha Islaamiga oo ka soo ambabaxay Bu’aale ay ku soo jeedaan Diinsoor, dhinaca Dowladda Federaalka waxaa Baydhaba iyo agagaarkeeda diyaar ugu ah 3000-Askari oo isugu jira Soomaali iyo Itoobiyaan si ay u difaacaan fariisinka dowladda.

Waxaa is barbar socda cabsida laga qabo in magaalada Baydhaba dagaal weyn uu ka dhaco iyo dadaal lagu doonayo in lagu bajiyo dagaalkaas, iyadoo aan la ogeyn inuu dadaalkaas hirgeli doono.

Source

Gabbal   

Baydhabo: Golaha wasiirada ee dawladda Soomaaliya oo kulan aan caadi ahayn maanta ku qaatay magaalada Baydhabo.

Isniin, December 11, 2006

APL

Baydhabo (AllPuntland)- Golaha wasiirada ee dawladad Soomaaliya ayaa maanta waxa ay magaalada Baydhabo ku qaateen kulan aan caadi ahayn.

Kulankaasi ayaa waxaa golaha wasiirada warbixin ku siiyay wasiirka gaashaan dhiga ee dawladda Soomaalya, taasoo ku aadan dagaaladii ay xukuumaddu dhowaan la gashay maxkamadaha magaalada Muqdisho.

Shirkaasi ayaa waxaa sidoo kale goob joog ka ahaa gudiga amniga qaranka ee dawladda Soomaaliya oo uu madaxda u yahay madaxwaynaha dawladda Soomaaliya.

Kulankaasi oo aan si rasmi ah loo ogayn waxa looga wada hadlay ayaa waxaa warar ku dhow dhow ay sheegayaan in ay wasiiradu uga doodeen sidii loo wajihi lahaa xaaladaha siyaasadeed ee dalka Soomaaliya.

Xubno ku dhow dhow kulankaasi ayaa waxa ay warbaahinta u sheegeen in ay golaha wasiirada ee dawladda Soomaaliya ay isla qaateen in xukuumaddu ay dalka arrimahiisa ka galeen wada hadal, balse hadii ay fursan waydo ay xukuumaddu samayso is difaac.

Shirkani ayaa waxa uu yahay kii ugu horeeyay ee ay golaha wasiiradu qaataan tan iyo markii uu dagaaladu ku dhex maray dawlada iyo maxkamadaha deegaano hoos yimaada gobolka Bay.

Mahad Jama Koronto

AllPuntlnad

Fanisha   

Bad boys, bad boys, whatchya gonna do, whatchya gonna do when they come for you?

Uncle Abdillahi Yusuf must be wearing an extra diaper nowadays. Just in case. lol.

Horn abti i know its mistake but i don't think these two groups live together there is no way they can have peace one is says they are fighting for diin the other says they are fighting for peace. we both known the government have backers also the icu has backers. the mistake happen when that resolution came out. this is gonna be a long war. they should've waited untill they can agree some powersharing but i guess its too late a lot people are going to suffer who don't deserve this type of war.

HornAfrique,

SICU cannot stop from making war. If they stop the questions will be coming fast at them from the people. Questions such as:

Where is your government?

How do you intend to reconstitute Somalia and what are you doing about it?

where is your system of justice and peace and reconciliation?

There is only and only one way to avoid these questions. Make war and news of war at all times. Mention ethiopia every minute. Don't ever mention TFG or other regions, only ethiopia.

Don't mention other countries like kenya, so that the population does not feel ICU is making too many enemies for it.

Its that simple. It worked in US for some years, fear of terror and "we are at war" and it will work for ICU for some time also saying "we are at war". The question is what happens when the population takes a break and starts asking, just like US.

somalifriend why are u here ? me and horn are from the same land we agree to disagree we don't support either of them but we would our country to have government that fights for the people we want be the dubie of africa. i want somalis to talk about their problem not outsider so please stop inviting yourself here. i don't hate anyone and i would like to support every somali just like you support your country

'SF' sees somaliaonline as a safe heaven from Medrek an Ethio forum he has been marooned and sidelined and hence feels insecure in that forum as his words makes no sense maybe only to his tigray counterparts. so he feels like at home in Somaliaonline as he is able to get some support from somalis who are oblivious of his danger.

Horn,the news is coming from the courts themselves. They are feeding the international community with some bull. However the TFG has warned it will fight an all out war if they continue trying to move in Bay & Bakool.

The stage is set.

RedSea   

^I thought the war started allready.You have accused the ICU of talking the talk,I think the TFG has lately became just that.The stage is set,oo wait now the stage is set,no no not yet,okay now,it's set really now it's set.....I call that fulaynimo.

Saxib Red Sea, you are ignorant of the ways of war, running around and claiming glory after capturing small villages is more than idiotic.

The Clan Courts are in an imaginary war in the media. The TFG has not yet declared war, dont mix up Duke, or other pundits decleration with that of the TFG official stance.

The TFG has not declared war on any nation, group, individual or even substance. Its the courts who have declared war on everything and who have trespassed into TFG controlled regions and others.

When the TFG declares war, no doubt the Duke will be the first to post it.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by General Duke:

The TFG has not declared war on any nation, group, individual or even substance.

But the Axmaara did it for them. What is the difference?