Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Educating Basra of Somalinet

Nur   

Basra of Somalinet has joined SOL

Good news and alarming at the same time, I love educating her, but Basra has a history of being recless with words, she is on record of calling the sharia with the F Word, like F. the Sharia , her write ups show a trade mark of despising Islam, wadaad and the deen.

I am dedicating this thread for the education of Basra, like I said, it is good news that she joined a good site where a better quality Somalis discuss issues without calling each other Munaafiq, like she called me, and I hope that she realizes that seeking advise from Pope John and her memorization of twenty Juzz of Quraan don't go together.

Here is the topic she wrote about me @ Somalinet:

Ostentatious Nur- to be or not to be-a fake Iman?!!

Call me a ( A female Dog) from hell but can someone seriously clarify what bug exactly is bugging this guy "NUR"??I mean- i dont mean to sound devilish or relatively psychotic, but we are Human- other human can inflict us to this stage.Honestly, i dont know whether to scream from my balcony,paint lipstick on my computer screen or just simply send an email to pope John and convince him that there is a very ostentatious Muslim scholar named Nur who is ready to proove to you that Christianity is simply- a false religion.In that way- perhaps- i figured Nur will be busy with the pope in his constant yapping of Madmullahs or madhabs -or out of context reference some unheard of hadith;why can't we have our lovely qabil bashing general forum once more. ok kidding about the qabil bashing- but you know what i mean- our usual much ado about nothing forum.Fun forum.Suddenly the General discussion is a dead heaven.I am even begining to conteplate the idea of tolerating collegegirl and begining to appreciate her.Or resume to my constant laughter at Cilmiile's rapid decline of brain cells.Oh better yet-collect myself,have a deep breath in and declare-viking is not that bad after all.hopefully in Whispers).Anything but this yapping, rapping and rumblings of rapid flow of Fake gospel.Nur-i'm covering my ears.I can read and hear you.

I understand Nur is well versed with his in depth Islam Diin,(I am too- in my own sweet little way-i can read 20 surah from Quran By heart-i am very proud of myself,i declare- i call myself Hajiyeed sometimes-)I also understand that,this world of devilish inahabitance- sometimes we need to stop or pause and talk about Diin, this is all admirable and sweet.So hurray for your holly effort!!

BACK TO MY POINT - amist my cluster of irritation and agitation of course).Granted Nur is a seemingly tolerable man,a man of faith.that's sweet,i am sure he has made his mother a pair of Tuusbah- bravo brother, But as a matter of Fact- or a Rude awakening if your irritation suppliments my peak- i would think you will understand my feelings.Somalinet has established a fairly reasonable place for all people;you know Good people, i am sure Nur is one of them ,nice people Like Tuvok,woof and maybe Viking on a good day could be considered, ,crazy people,Collegegirl and shorty,special people intruder ,Sewage sick pervs, Cilmiile and the late Xplaya, The permanent tourist, Mad mac , obscure multi-personal people, those annoying annoymous who i am sure many of them have names here in the forum only this serves as some repressed escapeism name to express themselves, and yours truelly the Neurotics., Basra, incase my celebrity status hasn't reached for all of you who live in baidobo, These are people who come here and mingle in their own unique ways.Somalinet has also provided well designed categories where you can talk various issues.For instance, there is the least visited forum category called "Islam".I am not mocking it, only pointing out the truth statistics of its existence.The point is why will someone skip that section and come to general discusion and preach and talk about Usama bin iman Jafar al-sadiq or argue the practice of some madhad or Madness anything?Is this Hypocricy or sick urge to showcase some repressed talent to portray as an Islam scholar??Nur -i am not saying you should not preach.Preach on brother,tell us all- how Madhab Al-sadiq became mad or any other interesting tidbit- but put in the right context.The right section.I nthe right box.Islam forum.I think,by bringing it to the most visited place in the somalinet forum,(ZGeneral discussion) you have gone beyond the "genuine" point of motive.Your motives have escalated to personal glory of being seen as this Islam scholar who passes on his enlightment torch.Much to my dismay-i can say i am enlightened.I have discovered that i become obstinate and deaf at the sight of fake diin preachings)You even proceede to make a poll, enacting an entire post surveying on how much people on the forum think you are sensible.Well we have already given you that honor.You are a sensible man.You are also other things too.Boring to be one of it,despite my reservation to not to be rude.Now you could become a self obsessed,ostentatious scholar wanna be.Making ten million post about Islam in a General discussion area,even surpassed my usual posting of sensible posts.ok- i confess mine are not that sensible-but at least i dont use the name if Islam to glorify myself).At least i do it in the right zipcode.General discussion Forum!!!!!

Call me a ***** from hell but can someone seriously clarify what bug exactly is bugging this guy "NUR"??I mean- i dont mean to sound devilish or relatively psychotic, but we are Human- other human can inflict us to this stage.Honestly, i dont know whether to scream from my balcony,paint lipstick on my computer screen or just simply send an email to pope John and convince him that there is a very ostentatious Muslim scholar named Nur who is ready to proove to you that Christianity is simply- a false religion.In that way- perhaps- i figured Nur will be busy with the pope in his constant yapping of Madmullahs or madhabs -or out of context reference some unheard of hadith;why can't we have our lovely qabil bashing general forum once more. ok kidding about the qabil bashing- but you know what i mean- our usual much ado about nothing forum.Fun forum.Suddenly the General discussion is a dead heaven.I am even begining to conteplate the idea of tolerating collegegirl and begining to appreciate her.Or resume to my constant laughter at Cilmiile's rapid decline of brain cells.Oh better yet-collect myself,have a deep breath in and declare-viking is not that bad after all.(hopefully in Whispers.Anything but this yapping, rapping and rumblings of rapid flow of Fake gospel.Nur-i'm covering my ears.I can read and hear you.

I understand Nur is well versed with his in depth Islam Diin,I am too- in my own sweet little way-i can read 20 surah from Quran By heart-i am very proud of myself,i declare- i call myself Hajiyeed sometimes, I also understand that,this world of devilish inahabitance- sometimes we need to stop or pause and talk about Diin, this is all admirable and sweet.So hurray for your holly effort!!

BACK TO MY POINT - amist my cluster of irritation and agitation of course).Granted Nur is a seemingly tolerable man,a man of faith.that's sweet,i am sure he has made his mother a pair of Tuusbah- bravo brother, But as a matter of Fact- or a Rude awakening if your irritation suppliments my peak- i would think you will understand my feelings.Somalinet has established a fairly reasonable place for all people;you know Good people, i am sure Nur is one of them,nice peopleLike Tuvok,woof and maybe Viking on a good day could be considered,crazy people,Collegegirl and shorty,special people, intruder),Sewage sick pervsCilmiile and the late Xplaya, The permanent tourist, Mad mac, obscure multi-personal peoplethose annoying annoymous who i am sure many of them have names here in the forum only this serves as some repressed escapeism name to express themselves, and yours truelly the Neurotics.Basra, incase my celebrity status hasn't reached for all of you who live in baidobo)These are people who come here and mingle in their own unique ways.Somalinet has also provided well designed categories where you can talk various issues.For instance, there is the least visited forum category called "Islam".I am not mocking it, only pointing out the truth statistics of its existence.The point is why will someone skip that section and come to general discusion and preach and talk about Usama bin iman Jafar al-sadiq or argue the practice of some madhad or Madness anything?Is this Hypocricy or sick urge to showcase some repressed talent to portray as an Islam scholar??Nur -i am not saying you should not preach.Preach on brother,tell us all- how Madhab Al-sadiq became mad or any other interesting tidbit- but put in the right context.The right section.I nthe right box.Islam forum.I think,by bringing it to the most visited place in the somalinet forum,(ZGeneral discussion) you have gone beyond the "genuine" point of motive.Your motives have escalated to personal glory of being seen as this Islam scholar who passes on his enlightment torch.Much to my dismay-i can say i am enlightened.I have discovered that i become obstinate and deaf at the sight of fake diin preachings, You even proceede to make a poll, enacting an entire post surveying on how much people on the forum think you are sensible.Well we have already given you that honor.You are a sensible man.You are also other things too.Boring to be one of it,despite my reservation to not to be rude.Now you could become a self obsessed,ostentatious scholar wanna be.Making ten million post about Islam in a General discussion area,even surpassed my usual posting of sensible posts.ok- i confess mine are not that sensible-but at least i dont use the name if Islam to glorify myself.At least i do it in the right zipcode.General discussion Forum!!!!!

BASRA

She received the following responses:

Asalaamu Calaykum Waraxmatulaahi Wabarakaatu

Dear Basra,

Sis, I think that everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, when you put in your title "ostentatious" and "fake" to describe Nur, I think you are just simply being mean.

If you have something against Nur's postings, I think you should debate him the way he does everyone here. In a respectful manner while making your point.

However, when one has the Light (Nur) of Allah in his/her heart I think that person will ultimately come across as the winner.

I truly and sincerely believe that Nur has brought back decency and respect to this forum. In the process, a lot of people who fed on the evils of "qabyaalad" and so called modernism have been left on the backburner. In a sense, we all like to shine wherever we go. Some choose to shine with TRUE light and others believe the false glitter of a materialistic world. You are FALSE glitter and may Allah bless him, Nur is a TRUE believer who never tires of explaining and spreading the word of Allah.

As for your allusion to the Pope, you make me wanna PUKE. Do you know Catholics see him as the MAN on Earth representing God and who can absolve all their sins? Alxamdulilaah I have no need for an intermediary between me and my Creator for I am a Muslim and thankful.

You make a lot of comments that are SHARIIG or contain PARTNERSHIP allusions, Allah forgives all sins except associating Him with anything. Ask Allah for forgiveness sis. And may Allah once again guide you to the Right Path. Amin.

If I have offended you sis, forgive me. May Allah forgive all our sins. Amin.

Peace

Cajabo

Another reader wrote:

Basra, a self-declared ***** hehehe... I couldn't agree more. This is the general section so everything goes on this side of the forum including your two cents. Also you state that the Islam section is the least visited section!!! And you say this is a statistical truth. Well I guess math is not your strong point. The Islam-general section is the third most visited section of this form. Are you sure your not mocking Islam? No need to be defensive about, first you create a false statistical fact then you tell us you have nothing against Islam lol. I have news for you...you are expected to mock islam and much worse, after all that is what made you a ***** in the first place.

Also Nur is doing dawah on this side of the forum and from the looks of it he's having some success. The jinn in you is screaming as you just confessed. Make sure it doesn't make you jump from the balcony loool. I guess nur's objective is to pass the message on to as many people as he can. Where better to do this than in the general section. You see it's a statistical fact that this section is frequented most by people who need to be informed about islam. You have the right to click on nur's threads or ignore them. Envy is a terrible waste of energy

Brother nur

Keep up the good work! I think you should read Quran on Basra, she may have a jinn in her looool

Marwa

Another reader had this to say:

Basra,

It is the likes of you who are a hindrance and a roadblock to our culture and religion. You have an impresive vocabulary a good mastery of the english language yet I see no inteligence in you. It is you and your likes we somalians try to shelter out people from.

Dont take every opportunity to slander and malign the religion of your people. A sound islamic person would only exert or keep his or her mouth shut when witnesing his faith in practice.

Nur is a good guy. He's one of the minority who are not in bargaining mood when it comes to Islam being proactive. Dont bargain secularism with our faith dont bargain good with evil. Make sure your exchange is a profitable one

Mr. Mandazi

Yet more responses flowed with the same message:

I sense jealousy wallahi. Nur can write ten times better than Basra and gets at least ten times as many replies as she does. What makes this even worse is that all the replies Nur gets are praises ( with the exception of the self declared somalinet kafir MadMac) while all her replies are insults. Knowing this, anyone can guess why Basra all of a sudden would start bashing Nur and accuse him of being a hyprocrite. In my view, Basra, you are the real hypcrite in here for not being frank about why you despise Nur. It is evident in your post that you did not know what the hell you were trying to say. You hate Nur because you know he is above your level and you can do nothing about it. If I was him, I would not even reply to you for you are not worth it. All I can say is; I AM SORRY!

Baas

Basrah wrote back to the effect that people were responding in Nur's defense, so one reader wroter:

Basra,

It was I that replied to you under Baas. I didn't have time to sign in. I hope this assures you that it was not Nur that replied to you and if you are thinking Nur and I are the same person, think again. Peace

p.s. People are replying to you NOT because you attacked Nur but because you attacked Islam. Reread your post and you might see why so many people got offended by your post.

Baasbuur

I finally responded with a prayer I composed for Basra as I have known her from reading a post that she placed to the effect that she was too happy on Somalinet:

A prayer for Basra

Dear Basra

When you reach this state of happiness here is what you do:

You wash your self and pray two Rakaats to Allah and say:

O Allah, I bear witness that allthe goodness that you have blessed me with or anyoneelse of your creatures today is from you, and no one else, so I thank you for it, and I praise you for it.

I Thank you for providing me with good parents who have done their best to raise me, gave me a great name which reflects the city of Islamic knowledge in present day Iraq, and brought me to these shores when many of my folks were suffering hardships, I know that you have selected me and favored me for a purpose, and it sure is not for me to go against your wishes.

O Allah I know that I have not been careful with my words on this forum, being fully aware that the angels were too quick to record every bad word that I have written, I can't help that I like to be aggressive, it is very difficult for me to be humble knowing all too well how great I am, everytime I look myself at the mirror, I whisper, Goodness, I am too good to be humble.

O Allah, I realize that life is too short, but I am betting that I will repent before the angels serve me the final notice. In the USA, life expectancy is 74 for women and I am barely twenty, and I will try to eat right, exercise and stay off the curb.

O Allah as I indulge myself with triple layered Swensens Ice cream, I know that someone back home could be saved with the Ice creams price, but like they say down here, out of sight, out of mind.

O Allah, I am really having good time at the moment, I do not know how long it will last though, and as a token of thanks to you for all the good things that you have bestowed upon me, I am busy writing words that do not please you and my parents because I feel that I am too young, rich and pretty.

O Allah, I know that you have promised me good things in paradise, but I can't wait, I can't wait for tomorrow, Basra can't wait!! I also know that you have warned me of your punishment, but I am taking my chances, I guess, if I made to the USA leaving the hell of Civil war behind me back in Somalia, I sure can stretch the winning streak by doing little mischief on earth, when you wanted me to behave in a better way.

O Allah, I am good at heart, please guide me, as I am a lost soul being drifted away to oblivion by the wind, I do not want to be gone with the winds.

Have mercy on my soul.

Amen.

Then you donate a month's worth of your Mango Salad and Ice cream to people who live in shanty towns back home.

Couple of tears will give you the final relief, from indigestion.

Nur

2003 NURTEL Waste Management Department

The Environmentally Friendly Posts

African   

Nur -i am not saying you should not preach.Preach on brother,tell us all- how Madhab Al-sadiq became mad or any other interesting tidbit- but put in the right context.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaw all that insult for being mad at you because she wants you not to post Islamic topics on “General Forum”.

Much to my dismay-i can say i am enlightened.I have discovered that i become obstinate and deaf at the sight of fake diin preachings

The girl is a self proclaimed scholar….I thought the so called weird scholars who are hafidhs were bad enough….now we have scholars who only memorised 2-juz….and we have people like imam Shafi (rahimallah), who would seek knowledge while they were on their death bed.

Much to my dismay-i can say i am enlightened.I have discovered that i become obstinate and deaf at the sight of fake diin preachings

The following verse comes to my mind;

“Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).” 2:18

So what’s her nick on this forum, so I duck the flying arrows directed at you?? :rolleyes:

PS: I was read the topics on Somalinet forum, back in 1999, never contributed and never been there since, so whenever I read ppl talking about & refugees coming from there describing the place I'm at loss. Alhamdullilah I know now I'm not missing anything.

Senora   

has she already posted something like this on somaliaonline......?

I dont think its fair that your already beginning to scold her for something that she hasn't even done yet..( here on this website)...

what about those of us that dont know much about her.....were already going to have our pre-judgements of her..and we might even expect such behavior from her....

i'm not condoning what she's done....let's just condemn her on this site for something she's done on this site!

p.s. i understand your motive....i just dont agree with your action...maybe a private message would've been a bit more appropriate.. smile.gif

OG_Girl   

Salaam Alakiom, I agree with my sister Princess_Sexy and this is not fair to her to show us this posts from other site, if u really want to advice the sister and educate her Islamically u could do it better way with out this posts. Secondly this posts (as I believe) were few years back and sister was much younger and less experienced, she may changed her views as u know people gain knowledge year after year, I am pretty sure I wasn't the person I am right now 2 years ago.

Salam

Walaal Nur utartiibi gabadha. basra will be a good person. right basra. and i don't think it is appropriate to dig her past history. I am sure she had learned a lot. ;)

peace & caano

Dang! :eek:

I have heard of Basra from SN b4 but I havent had the pleasure of reading much of her work. I wish you hadn't introduced her this way Nur. I have to agree with Princess Sexy here, there was really no need to dig up and post someone's old posts and old arguments from another site. I would rather judge her on what she writes here.

That said...dang! :eek:

A$$ All

By talking about her and dedicated an entire thread to her is itself quite something.

The girl is notorious over at SNet and I've few of her posts, but I dont see her as any different to anyone else, besides this aint NO SNet!

p.s. SOL is a ground for the debate of the fine minded not the foul-minded.

i say, u never know. give her a chance, na',mean, she come to a new spot. why judge before any crime is committed!

may be its a different changed nasra!! dont judge a book by the cover! peace!

Beard   

Bismillah,

This days she stays clear of Islamic issues.

Somalinet was also flooded by people far worse than her.

She is not as wild as she used to be but not fully tamed islamically either.

I wish she comes here more often and I hope she changes for the better.

The problem is this people think they are the most educated and top somalis which far from the truth.

war gabdha maxaa soo naloogadigi!!!! cajab,basra please wellcome to somaliaonline and express freely your opinion in somaliaonlline,and i am as one eagerly waiting you comments.may be she is calim and enlighted person,or she may help us decipher some of philosophical mystries, always keeping good omen of everyone.

altafa'ual alxasan