Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

**Somaliland Elections 2009**

RedSea   

Originally posted by Poker:

Does that mean Rayalle shouldn't be listed asthe chairman of UDUB? How about Ahmed Yusuf Yasin? What is his post withing the party besides of him being the VP of the country.

Can you give me the correct list of these parties, please? I know the UDUB chairman passed away recently.

The listings are correct. It's just that second slot of Kulmiye was open for contention. Muuse biixi was elected gudoomiye kuxigeen which neccarry isn't vice Presidential slot, that is the only thing not correct as JB implied. So mr. zaylici from Awdal is the official candidate for VP candidate for Kulmiye.

JB,

It's open thread bro. You're welcome to add your piece.

Poker   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I think even Kulmiye changed their constitution and Siilaanyo to handover the seat to someone else. Not sure though.

No, UDUB's chairman is Rayaale. The deceased was the General Secretary.

I see...

Poker   

Originally posted by Warancade Al Falastini.:

quote:Originally posted by Poker:

Does that mean Rayalle shouldn't be listed asthe chairman of UDUB? How about Ahmed Yusuf Yasin? What is his post withing the party besides of him being the VP of the country.

Can you give me the correct list of these parties, please? I know the UDUB chairman passed away recently.

The listings are correct. It's just that second slot of Kulmiye was open for contention. Muuse biixi was elected gudoomiye kuxigeen which neccarry isn't vice Presidential slot, that is the only thing not correct as JB implied. So mr. zaylici from Awdal is the official candidate for VP candidate for Kulmiye.

JB,

It's open thread bro. You're welcome to add your piece.
Yeah, Saylici is the official running mate. Actually he was elected in Burco last summer which is funny to me.

Ib.

Nothing is too early for Somaliland. You need to get involve as early as possible or no teaching job for you at BU. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^I'm female my support or lack of it counts for nothing. When and if I want to work in BU and they tell me no for my lack of support, I will just get a second husband who is a well known SL supporter. :D

Poker   

Second hubby? What are you talking about sis?

My support doesn't count either but I play warrior in the cyber world. :D

Walaal heedhe women are the real movers and shakers in Somaliland politics. 2006, I attended Somaliland convention in DC called SOPRI ( I'm sure you're familiar with it) and more than half of the attendance were female. It was a great place to shop ;)

My point is get involve.

Ibtisam   

^^I meant I will get someone to vouch for me :D

As for getting involved, I will continue to work with NGOs, but I have no interest in the politics.

Poker   

NGOs is way to go.

I wasn't talking about politics only. I support Somaliland no matter who is power. I don't support any one in particular.

LOl@some one to vouch for me. Just marry some one locally. ;)

NGONGE   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^I'm female my support or lack of it counts for nothing. When and if I want to work in BU and they tell me no for my lack of support, I will just get a second husband who is a well known SL supporter.
:D

Never had you down for a sexist nincompoop, Ibti. How disappointing!

Have a word with yourself, woman. :mad:

Poker   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^^Inshallah.

@Poker Bit to late for that now, I invested in long coastal lines instead
:D

Invested in long coastal lines? Bal ii yara jilci ;)