Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Dadka Yaan La Iska Hor Keenin

Thread's suggestive and advisory title is dadka yaanan la isku dirin, but aqiyaarta ku jirto this thread abaabul dagaal ee ku jiraan.

Me, Baddacase iyo Xariijin [Che], kamoon hee aqiyaareey. At the end of the day, really, you guys agree much more than you think you do. You just didn't realize that. Baddacase is not a die-hard separatist. He believes deep down Soomaalinimo and Soomaaliweyn, he just wants a just and honest Soomaalinimo oo caddaalad ku dhisan.

me   

^ MMA has to clean up the mess the day after, and he is not looking forward to the bannings and the thread cleanings.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by me:

^I expected you would say this in your first post. You dissapointed me and your guru.
:D

He has point though. I like to see you respond to him without the typical
:D
What point does Badacas have yaa Africaown?

MMA I know that Badacas in uun fogeyn but as long uu gooni isu taaga madaxiisa ku hayo, uuna soo cabayo propogandada secessionistska meeshan un ayaan isku haysanaynaa.

RedSea   

To SL flag.

Calankii aan sugaynayow,

Sodon sanaa maqnaayow,

Soo noqoshadaa sabab waxaa ka dhigayaa,

Somaliwayne iyo,

Sidii aan rabnaybaa, :(

Suurtoobi waydaye,

Calanyahow salaan wacan.

Me you are alot like your fellow daami boy mr. Nayruus.

Gediid   

^^^^^^Freedom not from a tyrant but from a union where one was a true nationalist and the other was a self serving qabillist......

RedSea   

Xiin faniin,

Somalia is lacking stability today and its people are suffering as a result of foreign occupation. The best hope for them somalis in the south to have reliable body of governance will be coming from Islamic based ruling party like the UIC but more inclusive. If that so happens, everything will work out between them and Somaliland. As Allah plants trust in the hearts of poeple if a honest, truthful individual is whom you are dealing with. However to have none of the above and yet trying to appeal to anyone about fantasy and far fetched idealogy is just mere waste of time and a waste of your time as well.

The best way Somalia and Somaliland can deal is through dailogue which is the solution to almost all problems, but that can't be done unless offcourse you have the right people in place in Southern Somalia in particular.

Mohamed Siyad barre has perished right now. I am not grieving anything in the past, it stands as a symbol of what can happen when naturally corrupt individuals are trusted, and thus Somalilanders everywhere have lost trust in Southern Somalia. The only way to regain that is mentioned above.

Gediid   

^^^^^No saaxiib fortunately they dont and its evident from the 17 years of or so of relative peace the people have enjoyed while all around there is war and misery.....

RedSea   

Che,

Tell me who prefers a former spy Riyale Kahin over a freedom fighter like Siilaanyo when given chance to choose between the two. That actually happened in Somaliland and it may have stunned alot of people.