Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Dadka Yaan La Iska Hor Keenin

RedSea   

^The call for war was really stup1d way to come out of the shades of boocame.

Barasho horteed ha inicin as said by one caaqil from Las Anod refering to the SL authorities there.

RedSea   

Peace action,

This hatemongering is getting too much to handle. dadka in la isku diro ayaa larabaa.

The police of las Anod today is 100% reer Sool.

The governor Ali Sandulle and his cabinet are 100% reer Sool. Compare that to Puntland, when the everything was controlled by a single clan, when all the decision making centered around 1 clan.

Even the voice of reer Sool, a man they consider to be 'their' politician was simply dissmissed after he cut loose from Hargeysa to join his 'causins' in Puntland. He and many of his kinsmen had enough with Puntland.

Basically what I am saying is let us not make sound as though it's Jihad, even the culima of Las Anod said a war against the SL adminstration in Sool which is suprisingly all reer Sool will never be Jihad. Puntland and Cade Muse are defeated so he should do the fighting if anyone is doing the fighting, but the people of reer sool don't have to suffer for his own corrupt rule.

Let us just read what widhwidhonline wrote:

"Beelaha dega Burco iyo Hargeisa oo uu xaabsade sheegay inay somalida oo dhan iska xigaan ayaa lagu xantaa inay asalkooda kasoo jeedaan Yuhuuda"

^^That is hatemongering iyo isku *** that I am speaking of.

Che,

here we again. Why are you against him? the man was stripped off his position as interior minister for Pland by corrupt Gorrila Muse, so why are you putting the blame on him. It's his choice to go to SL or PL, but unless you believe Pland is better than SL, you shouldn't be making those comments.

Ps. Dont' forget you aint from Sool nor have anything to do with it, so don't be siding with anyone. ;)

RedSea   

Mr. Che,

It's obvious you are following around some folks in here like sheep. Get a hold of yourself.

You are either neutral between the SL and PL adminstrations or you stay away from what is not concerning you.

RedSea   

You are neither Somalilander or Puntlander, you are Southern Somali, so you should be looking at things from that perspective. I once lived in buuhoodle doesn't count. :D

Redka,

You did not answer my question? You better to stick to your earlier position. As for hatemongering is from all sides and what is to come will be worse. The only solution will be SL leave LA as you said before, ie, if they care about Sool and its people?

RedSea   

Peace Action,

Actually the protest has stopped and LA is normal now. I have said since reer Sool didn't want SL there in the begining that SL should withdraw, however it seems alot of people are now starting to switch sides including militia from sool who are defacting from Pland troops. If the people change their minds and choose Somaliland over Puntland, then I don't see why SL should leave. Besides alot of people cried that once SL takes over LA, they would go on killing spree, they have proved them wrong them as well.

The only people protesting that I see are Cadde muse and his co as well as some Puntlander wannabe's in here.

RedSea   

Ciidamo Ka soo goostay Dowlad goboleedka Puntland oo soo gaadhay laascaanood

Warkii 28-Nov-2007 iyo Qormadii: Cc hargoole

Ciidamo ka soo goostay dowlad goboleedka Puntland ayaa shalay galab goor danbe soo gaadhay Airport-ka magaalada laascaanood ee dhinaca garoowe, halkaas oo ay ugu tageen saraakiil ka tirsan Somaliland balse ay isku hayb hoose yihiin..

Ciidamadan oo dhamaantood ka soo jeeda gobolka Sool ayaa waxay tiradoodu gaadhaysay 30 askari sida uu noo xaqiijiyey Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Sool Cali Sandulle , waxaana isla xalay la keenay magaalada laascaanod oo ay hada ku sugan yihiin ..

Ciidamadan ayaa ku sugnaa tuulada tukaraq tan iyo intii ciidamada daraawiishta Puntland laga saaray magaalaada laascaanood , waxayna ka mid ahaayeen ciidamo uu taliye u ahaan Ina quuje oo isagu ka tirsanaan jiray ciidamada Somaliland balse ka soo goostay wax yar ka dib dagaalkii qadhaadhaa ee dhexmaray maamulada Puntland iyo Somaliland sanadii 2004 tii

Dhamaanba ciidamadan soo gaadhay laascaanood ayaa lagu wadaa inay ku biiraan ciidamo uu wato sarkaal Somaliland ah oo ay isku hayb hoose yihiin ciidamada soo galay

Wararkii Saaka Ee Laascaanood

Waxii wara ee ka soo kordha ciidamada ka soo goostay Puntland kala soco Afnugaal

C.C hargoole

Afnugaal.com

afnugaal01@gmail.com

RedSea   

War Deg Deg Ah: Duqa magaalada Laascaanood iyo ciidamo uu wato oo ku baxay deegaanada howdka G/Sool

Warkii 28-Nov-2007 iyo Qormadii: axmed cabdi laahi

Waxaa hadeer ka anbabaxay magaalada laascaanood maayerka magaalada laascaanood Axmed Aw-daahir ee maamulka Somaliland iyo ciidamo fara badan oo ku hubaysan gawaadhida dagaalka …..........

Maayerka ayaa intii uusan ka anbabixin xafiiska dowlada hoose ee laascaanood wuxuu warbaahinta Afnugaal.com u sheegay in ay kor-meer ku soo samayn doonaan deegaanada howdka gobolka Sool oo lagu sheegay hadhaagii Puntland iyo kooxa taabacsan waa sida uu isagu hadalka udhigaye …

Ciidamadan uu hogaaminayo Maayerka laascaanood Axmed Aw-daahir ayaa ku wajahan deegaanada Kalabaydh, Karin shareeco, qorilay , Cagaare iyo tuulooyinka yaryar oo ku yaala xadka gobolada Nugaal iyo Sool ee dhinaca howdka , waxaana safarkaasi ku weheliya qaar ka mid ah saraakiisha ciidamada Somaliland oo isugu jira booliis iyo military…

Qaar ka mid ah tuulooyinka Udhow xadka gobolada Sool iyo Nugaal ayaa beryahan laga soo sheegaya inay isku ururu sanayaan kooxa taageera dowlad goboleedka Puntland , kuwaas oo isugu jira kuwa ka yimid garoowe iyo qaar isaga baxay laaascaanood xiligii ay Somaliland la wareegtay ,

Originally posted by me:

^I expected you would say this in your first post. You dissapointed me and your guru.
:D

He has point though. I like to see you respond to him without the typical :D

Redka,

If you believe the propoganda of SL, then may be I can sell you a broklyn bridge. The fact is there are still road blocks in LA, the people are still refugees and have not come back to LA. But most of all, the highest authority of the people, the Isimos, spoke in one voice. SL to leave LA peacefully or face the consequence.

It is easy for you to accept the unproven allegation of troop defection from Puntndland yet reject the collective voice of the people in our tribal society. The people of Sool spoke loud and clear. They want SL out of their land peacefully and if necessary will fight for it.