Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Dadka Yaan La Iska Hor Keenin

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Xiin faniin,

Somalia is lacking stability today and its people are suffering as a result of foreign occupation. The best hope for them somalis in the south to have reliable body of governance will be coming from Islamic based ruling party like the UIC but more inclusive. If that so happens, everything will work out between them and Somaliland. As Allah plants trust in the hearts of poeple if a honest, truthful individual is whom you are dealing with. However to have none of the above and yet trying to appeal to anyone about fantasy and far fetched idealogy is just mere waste of time and a waste of your time as well.

The best way Somalia and Somaliland can deal is through dailogue which is the solution to almost all problems, but that can't be done unless offcourse you have the right people in place in Southern Somalia in particular.

Mohamed Siyad barre has perished right now. I am not grieving anything in the past, it stands as a symbol of what can happen when naturally corrupt individuals are trusted, and thus Somalilanders everywhere have lost trust in Southern Somalia. The only way to regain that is mentioned above.

Red, I am sure you are a good man. I must tell you though that thinking of yours is the problem and the challenge before us as we struggle to survive as a nation. Why you think Somaliland and Somalia terms is beyond me. You are confusing yourself when you blame the crimes of a fallen tyrant on the people of the south, forgetting of course that some segments of the southern populace did indeed tasted the wrath of the said tyrant before your neck of the wood even noticed his plans much less rise up against it.

Ethiopia is the enemy adeer, and by thinking the way you have been thus far thinking, you are unwittingly providing her the means to maintain its influence and hold Somalia down.

Allow dadka wax tus.

RedSea   

^Che, common abti don't say that. I like to see Jabuuti, Puntland, Somali galbeed pull off the same. Every one of them has employed a man hailing from the 'majority' clan.

RedSea   

Xiin faniin,

To simply put, because I don't know how else to put it to you. Bring something good and let the dialogue begin. Ethiopia is the enemy no doubt, but Somaliland is being bashed left and right by its own fellow somalis, and yet they seek its help.

Besides, I don't blame the poeple of Southern Somalia, I actually do feel sorry and in essence they are my people as well. However, the day they are stable is the day we can have open dailogue and discuss unity. Somalilanders have very legit reason to seperate at the moment, I mean look at what is happening in Southern Somalia. You have people like Abdullahi Yusuf and Mo dheere in the mix.

Bring something good and cheweable and from that point on we can set the stage for agreement of any sort.

Ps. I don't see how I am helping EThiopia, unless you are talking about the port of Berbera, but that is not something even Somaliland can do anything about, even if somaliland was still part of the so called unity, Ethiopia would have still be using the port, a good example is Puntland.

^^OK. I get no benefit from bashing Somaliland adeer. This is what is at stake here in my oponion:

Ethiopia, realizing how weak somalia has gotten, is doing every thing it can to deepen our divisions. It talks to every group with a language they can undertand and appriciate its meaning. Generally it uses the clan language to convince each group that its actions and current political stances on somali issues are justified.

In somaliland,it uses the painful memories of Barre regime.In Puntland, it uses the civil memories and Gen. Aydid.In the south, it uses American money and the terrorism card to do what they do.

Now i dont know what you believe in person, but your writings depict a cyber character who decidedly fallen into one of Ethiopia's traps. As long you are formulating your arguement along the lines of somaliland vs. somalia, you are aiding Ethiopia. Somaliland vs. Puntland is a reality and had you used that language i wouldn't reproach you for it as much saaxiib!

Dont let Ethiopia put us into those little columns for her own benefit!

Riyale, Cadde, and the warlords in Xamar are all from the same genre...you and i however are victims of the policies of these fools...

RedSea   

Xiinfaniin,

Good try to make everyone believe that the reason the overwhelming majority of Somalilanders feel they should secede is due to Ethiopia's influence. That is just pure rubish.

Mohamoud Ahmed Silaanyo is prominent Somaliland politician, he has said that he is against Ethiopia' invasion in S.Somalia. And he has great chance of being elected.

it's one thing to say that Somaliland current regime is in love with Addis, but to put the whole of Somaliland with its people and everything in Ethiopia agenda as I see it just a way of you to try to approach your opposition to SL seccesion case. Nice try though either way.

Somaliland can change as far its relations with Ethiopia with better leader or someone like Siilaanyo or even Gaboose, however don't miss SL's case as Ethiopia's.

Somaliland existance has only been a blessing for many somalis whether they are landers or those who have found a home within somaliland in the wake of the violence in Southern Somalia.

We might need a regime change in S/land though.

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Xiinfaniin,

Good try to make everyone believe that the reason the overwhelming majority of Somalilanders feel they should secede is due to Ethiopia's influence. That is just pure rubish.

Mohamoud Ahmed Silaanyo is prominent Somaliland politician, he has said that he is against Ethiopia' invasion in S.Somalia. And he has great chance of being elected.

it's one thing to say that Somaliland current regime is in love with Addis, but to put the whole of Somaliland with its people and everything in Ethiopia agenda as I see it just a way of you to try to approach your opposition to SL seccesion case. Nice try though either way.

Somaliland can change as far its relations with Ethiopia with better leader or someone like Siilaanyo or even Gaboose, however don't miss SL's case as Ethiopia's.

Somaliland existance has only been a blessing for many somalis whether they are landers or those who have found a home within somaliland in the wake of the violence in Southern Somalia.

We might need a regime change in S/land though.

Siilaanyo is an old soul indeed and I appreciate the fact that he at least tried to speak out against what transpired in Xamar. But as noble sentiment as his clearly was, still it was a stillborn one adeer, and I blame Ethiopia for it! How else would you explain for Siilanyo to reproach Ethiopia on a one hand, and fly and visit the darn place among Somaliland delegation on the hand meeting of course the same policy makers who devised the atrocities in Xamar! Now that needs a lot of explaining, does it not yaa redka? You are blaming the whole think on Riyaale, implying that him (and his admin of course) is the only culprit as far as Somaliland being in cahoots with Ethiopia. I do however think that the relationship between Ethiopia and Somaliland is neither unique in its nature nor solely reliant upon specific individuals or politicians. In fact, it’s not that much different than the one Ethiopia has Puntland or with Ina Yey for that matter. The end goal is consistent and exactly the same: to divide Somalis! Simple! Perhaps that’s what irritates you, yaa redka that I call your little enclave for what it’s, another Ethiopian puppet, and in the big scheme of things, and in the context of the Horn region it’s almost at par with Puntland and TFG. The brutality you see in Xamar does not happen in vacuum. It has enablers. The enablers, my good brother, are the current Somali leaders, whose political thinking and attitude has been somehow, and in a bizarre way, engineered to think by the last seventeen years, quite narrowly, along regional levels.

Somalilanders are victims of their current leaders---just like Puntlanders are. I can’t possibly blame them for what has transpired in those areas. I firmly believe if one polls today the political pulses of just say Boosaaso or Burco the majority would both express their rejection of Ethiopia’s interferences and at the same time register their longing for the return of Somali republic in a unified fashion!

Again don’t be fooled by the promoters of this false political ideology, adeer! Dadku way heshiin haddii alle idmo. Somaliduna waaba iska dad yar wayna midoobi idin alle e yaan lagu wareerin saaxiib! Anigana caawa iga qor intan: inta soomalidu ay qoloba gobolkeeda rabto inay difaacatto, amni ma jirayyo, markayse midoobaan cadowgooda way iska celin wayna guulaysan. You cant expect reer Muqdishu to take on the enemy that’s Ethiopia and defeat it while you only cheer from a distance saaxiib! How unfair!!!

Allow ma iri!

RedSea   

In ay somalidu heshiiso ma cid diian ayaad meesha ku aragtaa?

In Ethiopia cadowga 1aad tahay ma cid baa diidan?

Su'aalan kajawaab.

^^Aan kaaga jawaabee si fiican ii dhegeyso adeer!

1-

Dadka soomaali inay heshiiso diidan waxaa ka mid ah dadka raba inay xudduudihii gumeysiga dib noogu celiyyaan. waxay u badantahay inaysan iyyaga la ahayn inay dhib leedahay laakiin sida ay iyaga la tahay waxaa ka muhiimsan xaqiiqada jirta. Si dadban bay dadka noocaas ahi u sababayyaan in soomaali heshiin weydo marka ay la shir yimaadaan soomaliland baa jamhuuriyad ah oo xudduudo soo xiraysa! Waxaa la rabaa inaad fahamtid in soomaaliland aysan dal gaara ahayne eey uun qayb ka tahay dadkan dhibban ee 17 yrs ka dawlad la'aanta ahaa!

2-

Marka dan siyaasadeed ay tahay in gobolkaagu badbaado oo aadan u qabin inaad somalia ba qayb ka tahay ee ay dalkale kuu tahay sida Jabbuuti oo kale, waxaa kuu bannaanaysaa inaadan dan iyo heello toona ka gelin dal dadkiisu is laayyeen oo ay intaa is dilayyaan un oo aad taada ka raacatto. Halkaas waxaad ku bannaysanaysaa (and that's essentaily Oodweyne's argument here in SOL) inay soomaaliland sidii dal xor ah ay ula xaajootto cidday rabto walow Ethiopia ba ha ahaattee, inta aysan danteeda ka hor immaan!

1 + 2 = wareer badan baa ku jira!

Daawadu = maadaama aad Minneopolis degen tahay Xiin bun lasoo cab hal galab si aad u aragto the big picture!

edit: waan kugu daalay Redow..the more i write the more aad sii fogaanayso waa inaan joojiyyaa doodda badan si aan ragga aad ku jirto aysan usii fogaan :D .

Daawadu = maadaama aad Minneopolis degen tahay Xiin bun lasoo cab hal galab si aad u aragto the big picture!

Igaarka wax aad inta ugu dhaadhacsiin weysay meel kale ma ugu dhaadhacsiin kartid, ariirow. Ee inaa naga sixirtay, oo aad rabtid bunkaas wax kale ugu dartid ma'ogi. :D

Baddacase, bunka adiga cab ku dheh first yaah, should he ever offer you one koob of qaxwo.

RedSea   

MMA :D

Sixirka anagaa khatar ku ah, markaa malaga yaaba in Xiinfaniin laftiisa aan 'somaliland ha noolaato' kaga siiyo. :D

Xiin faniin,

Sheekadu markay tahay...waayo cadowga 1aad ee somali dhamaanteed ku wajahan? Taas ninkastaba waa ogyahay. Taas la isku raac.

Su'aal kalaa timi oo ah, in ay somalidu heshiiso yaa diidan?

Waxaad ii sheegtay in ay Somaliland diidan tahay ama ka mid tahay maadaamo ay rabaaan in goostaan?

-Waxaan kuu sheegaya, Somaliland in laheshiiyo in aanay diidanayn kana hortaagnayn Somalida meelaha kala degtaa in ay heshiiyaan. Somaliland waxay diyaar utahay in koonfur Somalia nabadi kadhalato, kabacdina ay laxaashootu. Sidaan horeba kuugu sheegay, dialogue ayaa wax lagu dhamayn karaa.

-Hadii markaa Koonfur Somalia ay nabadi kadhalato oo ay hogaanka uqabtaan niman Ilahay garanayaa, markaa ay somaliland uyimadaan oo ku yidhaahdaan waxaan rabnaa in dibu ubilowno oo aan kow kasoo bilowno oo aan saxno wixii qaldamay, taasi waa macquul. Laakin, wali dawlad kama dhalan koonfur Somalia, af fiican oo caqliyeysan oo lafahmi karo wali cidi Somaliland ulama iman, markaa sideebaad wax kurabtaa? :D

Mid kale: Waxaad isku qaldaysaa laba wax oo kale ah. Somaliland go'intaakeeda iyo xidhiidhka ay la leedahay Ethiopia. Somaliland xidhiidh way la leeday oo taas dad badan ayaa kasoo horjeeda oo anigu aan kamid ahay, waxaana xal keedu yahay in Somaliland hogaankeedu badalmo oo ninkale sida Siilaanyo ama Dr. Gaboose taliska lawareego.

Waxay kaloo kutagi kartaa, in Ethiopia ay guuldaro kala kulmato Koonfur Somalia ama uu burbur qaran kuyimaado iyaga(xabashida).

Somaliland ictiraaf raadisku maaha mid ay Ethiopia kudhawaaqday laakin waa mid dadkeedu iyo dadka taliska hayaa ay wada ogsoonyihiin iskuna raaceen, in aad qanciso ayaa loo baahan yahay in aad laakin tiraahdid Ethiopia ayaa idin samaysay, wax macquul ah maahan.

Hoos aan usii dhaadhaco, waxay Somalilanders ay diyaar uyihiin oo markasta ay dhahaan hadii Somali aanay hal calan hoostaagnayn, waxay yeelan karaan xidhiidh walatinimo oo ay wadagaan diin, dhaqan iyo dadnimo. Waxayna yeelan karaan xidhiidh ay cadowga meel uga soo wada jeestaan hadii midba ka kale taakulayn ubaahan yahay. Hadii sidaa ay dhacdo waxabaa dhici karta in aakhirka ay midoobaan, laakin hada sheekadu kow iyo laba mataagna.

AYOUB   

^^ Liked the way you put your points across Red. Agreed with most of them too. Xiin contradicted himself several times and comes disingenuous especially when he slings mud at Siilaanyo. It seems the likes of him are determined to divert every topic in this section to "Somaliland is as bad as TFG". Not convinced. Here's another call which will fall on deaf ears. I seems the only language some people understand is violence.