Sign in to follow this  
Saxardiid

He must be dreaming!

India   

MS Word

He never siad Riyale---he said ina Kahin--a high ranking member of the SNM mujahidins.

"If inaYusuf is guilty, then inaIgal (siyadBarre’s ambassador to his last days) must also be guilty for mercilessly squashing the SNM supporters in their uprising against his administration as early as 1993 to as late as 1996" Samuria-----------

Samuria the above statement is what makes debates with you untolerable. For a grown man of your age you should at least from time to time resort to the truth--it really doesn't hurt-try it some time and maybe then I can bother with reading the rest of your ludicrous claims.

Dusty

Angel Dust, you got dust in your eyes LOL

So you agree that Riyaale is a thug like Morgan, a man who worked for the dictator who harmed innocent civilians who watched while Hargaysa was Butchered and now who lives in Morgan's House[Villa Somaliland]

Kahin is also a butcher to some quarters and there are many SNM Mujahid's who have commited grave crimes against innocent civilians, admit that my dear sister.

SW- Dont be to hard on Angel Dust she only knows one side of history dear boy.

Sophist, I like the recent posts dear friend keep it up.

Angel dear - what did I do wrong? Hit a raw nerve, or unearthed events you wish never had taken place?

Why do you reckon Awil & inaSulub are ganging up on Silanyo accusing him of killing inaKoosaar & Shino? It is 'cause of the 90s battles which pitched eastern tribes ******** in an unwinnable war of which the Commander in Chief was the old man (inaIgal)himself.

Unfortunately, it is all Riyaale's doing now - his masters only wish to see Silanyo & Burmadow done for good this time, so what would be a better strategy than to rekindle old vendettas.

"Lafo maroodi iyagaa laysku jebiyaa" as the old saying was, is Ghelle's ploy with Riyaale, his protege at the helm.

So my dear, again “one man’s hero is another’s villain”

But if Somaliland is to be saved from the foreign wolves, its people must think fast, rationally, and act swiftly for time is not your side.

Cheers.

[ January 08, 2004, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

Rokko   

Angel We all know Riyaale is not from your tribe (one reason you hate him) but why glorify all of those savages you call SNM na'mean?

On top of that, wasn't Egal the man who massacred thousands of his own tribe in that battle with reer hawd na'mean? Rememeber Burco's distruction? Does ***** ring a bell? How many people died in Burco? Compare that with all those who died in Puntland during Abdullahi's time in Puntland.

Oh I forgot he was elected. to kill I mean. ;) or was he?

The dead Ina Kaahin, siilaanyo and all the SNM criminals are Mujahids but all others are murderers. What a bunch of bull.

ya need to get real sis.

PS. I am surprised Gediid is not singing your song here. He knows how bad that sounds na'mean. ;)

[ January 08, 2004, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

Gediid   

Dawaco ayaa laga hayaa walee reer aan ogey weligood ma guraan.Guys I'm surprised to see how you have shifted the argument away from Morgan to the SNM veterans and then slowly dissect away at the whole tribe and then like the great teacher himself Divide n Conquer.It has been tried b4 but with no success.

Like my old history teacher would tell me back in day......STICK TO THE SUBJECT MATTER.Its more an interesting read.................

AYOUB   

^^Said like a true pro you are. What is even more disgusting is, Libaax ST took no time to edit my post in 'war is not the answer' thread, while turning a blind eye to the silly comments above. Maybe the SOL 'Golden rules' and 'standards and ethics of discussion' are applied by people without any.

Here is article about their 'peacelords' whom they try to prevent us from discussing. Please have pitty and don't laugh at them>>>>>>>Up close with Somalia's warlords

^^^^Always playing the "victim" card. Do you ever stop? subhanallah.

I have only edited the name of the qabiil you mentioned in clear defiance of the site's rules. I do that everytime I see somebody referencing qabiil names.

AYOUB   

Come off it Libaax. Would you allow me to post something like this: Originally by Samurai

It is 'cause of the 90s battles which pitched eastern tribes (*****)

And this originally by Mopp

Does ****** ring a bell?

I think its time you chose another tittle for the job you do sir, cos that aint Moderating.

^^^ The sad thing is that you actually enjoy these nonesense accusations "sir". May I remind you that I will always edit things as I see them and keep doing my job. Absolutely no change of policy.

By the way, I edited your message on Tuesday morning (January 6th). I didn't even log on yesterday which is when Sammurai posted those qabiil names. As soon I logged on today and I saw your comment I had to reply.

Ask Sammurai or other nomads if they have seen the "edited by Libaax" comment on their posts before. There were plenty of times saxib.

Sheekh, I think it is time you bring an end to this madness. It is really not getting you anywhere.

Note: I will now take the time to edit those comments by Sammurai and Mobb as you brought them to my attention.

AYOUB   

Libaax you've missed the point, and its not the first time. What I've brought to your attention is the SOL double-standards and not the nature of comments above. Its not the first time these sort of thinly-disguised words have been used and not edited to this day, so please to give me that 'log-on' time excuse. I am only demanding a level-playing field, if to you that is 'madness' and 'playing the victim' that is OK with me. And, if I enjoy making accusations I would have complained the first time those sorts of comments were made.

Rokko   

Ayoub, what about those comments made by the SL camp who are still there? What a bunch of hypocricy na'mean. Oohinta iska daa odaywayn baad tahee. I was only mentioning what Ina Cigaal and his followers used to call those who rebelled against his goverment na'mean.

Double standard kulahaa. waar would you ever report if ya saw the "disguised tribal" comment made by the lander camp? Have ya ever made them yourself? Go check all those posts by Gediid, Lander, Oodweyne, SamiGirl and Dust, and even yourself to see the garbage that is still there.

These dudes are fair to ya oday. Stop the crying.