Sign in to follow this  
Saxardiid

He must be dreaming!

JEN.
MOORGAN ”Haddii Shirku bur buro Kismaayo ayaan ku qabanaynaa shirka
Dib u heshiisiinta soomalida aniga ayaana marti galinya.

Jen. Maxamed Siciid Xirsi Moorgan oo u waram-ayay Idaacda Magaalda gaa-lkacyo ayaa si kulul uga jawa-abay dagaalada ka soocu-sboonaday gobolada Mudug, Sool, Jubada hoose, Bay iyo Jubda dhexe isagoo ku can-baareeyay inay dagaladaas abaabulayaan oo ay hoosta ka riixayaan walaalaha Gal-guduud oo uu u yaqaan Isba-haysiga dooxada jubba.

Jen. Morgan wuxuu ku tilmamay kooxaha ka soo hor jeeda ama lug jiidaya shirka Mpagati doonyana in umma-da Somaliyeed silc ku noolaa-to iyagoo fiirsanaya danaho-oda gaarka ah.

Jen. Morgan oo shee-gay in hadii uu bur buro shir-ka Mpagati ka socda lagu qa-ban doono gudaha soomaliya shirka dib u heshiisiinta gaar ahaan Magaalada Kismaayo oo uu sheegay inuu isagu marti galin doono.

“Hadii shirku bur buro Kismaayo ayaan kuqabanay-naa shirka Dib u heshiisiinta soomalida aniga ayan marti galinya” ayuu yiri Jen. Morgan oo ku sugan Nayroobi

Muqdisho Times

click for link

Liqaye   

Morgan is a mass murderer.

As long as somali peace confrence organizers keep on confering recognition to such people under the guise of peace making the longer the civil wars will keep on raging.

And the longer such disgusting creations of the all mighty will escape the beheading they deserve.

Huuganka

i agree with you no justice no peace in somalia. but what you think about his statement which says

Hadii shirku bur buro Kismaayo ayaan kuqabanay-naa shirka Dib u heshiisiinta soomalida
aniga ayan marti galinya”
ayuu yiri Jen. Morgan oo ku sugan Nayroobi

does it have a shred of reality?

Gabbal   

Sooyaal, Morgan "The Butcher of Hargeysa" turns with the tide. First a loyal supporter of the late regime and now wages war on his old compatriots. He has to be accounted for his actions, so how can he be a host to reconcile any Somali?

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Sooyaal, Morgan "The Butcher of Hargeysa" turns with the tide. First a loyal supporter of the late regime and now wages war on his old compatriots. He has to be accounted for his actions, so how can he be a host to reconcile any Somali?

what amazes me is that the guy escaped the region when he lost the battle disguised as a woman, how he can invite people to have peace conference? peace is concept that he never cherished and never let other people to enjoy it. Without any pretext the guy just made that offer. Either he is mad or high on substance.

Gadiid

is there any sane person that thinks Morgan is hero?

Gabbal   

Gediid

So what do you say to those who think Morgan is a HERO?????

Too bad. Plain and simple too bad.

Soyaal

Either he is mad or high on substance.

Or just plain sure of himself :rolleyes: Kibir sometimes can make a person seem insane.

Gadiid

is there any sane person that thinks Morgan is hero?

You would be surprised Sooyaal. :D

Horn

Or just plain sure of himself :rolleyes: Kibir sometimes can make a person seem insane.

does he know that a great somali poet once said "Ragoow Kibirka waalagu jabaa kaa hala ogaado"?

You would be surprised Sooyaal.

I will be in shock! the guy is good for nothing except murder and distruction. i don't know how some one sees other than that.

Morgan a hero LOL

Morgan wants to get Kismayu back however it does not belong to him or the thugs that now claim it.

His comment is a joke, that Kismayu is his is a joke and the man needs to retire and stop the nonsence.

Sophist   

Though I despise Morgan with gut-tightening effect, It makes me sick when I see people allulating the men of his ilk. Men who butchered innocent people; the likes of Ina Mirre, Dhagaweyne, Habane, Ina KAAHIN and all those who were Calan Cass (the Red Flag bearers).

The only difference between these men and Morgan is the fact that Morgan's villification had been accepted by his kinsmen without no hesitence whereas the above mentiones men and thier likes are heroes of thier "people". They form part of the Somaliland Government?

Just think what would the Northwestern Somalis (Somaliland) would say if Morgan would be member of the Puntland Cabinet?

Let us get rid off the double standards, let us hate all these deservedly evil people equally without clanish emotional bias.

Cheerio.

Sophist

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Morgan a hero LOL

Morgan wants to get Kismayu back however it does not belong to him or the thugs that now claim it.

His comment is a joke, that Kismayu is his is a joke and the man needs to retire and stop the nonsence.

SNW you absolutly righ and i totally agree with you.

India   

Sophist

I could give you the sort of answer you so rightly deserve when you try in vain to tarnish the names of the above Mujahidins but then I think to myself you are simply not worth it.

Hadabay ka hadhay afka--

Mujahids and munafiqs my dear sophist are not the two faces of the same coin. Indeed they are as diff as you an I.

So go ahead---cry foul mouths all over here. but I sleep better at night knowing in my camp is all the above mentioned heroes.

While you sophist are left with the likes of A-Yusuf and Morgan. I rest my case. ordo is asa.

Dusty

J.Lee   

you try in vain to tarnish the names of the above Mujahidins but then I think to myself you are simply not worth it

Kaahin is a mujahidin to you? I guess in that case Morgan is an awliya. :D

Angel dear – did you not hear the saying that “one man’s hero is another’s villain?”

And how did InaYusuf come into the picture by the way? Was he not in exile battling siyadBarre and his evil generals as listed above by Sophist (incl. Morgan, A/Qassim, Huuraale, inaJees and the rest).

If inaYusuf is guilty, then inaIgal (siyadBarre’s ambassador to his last days) must also be guilty for mercilessly squashing the SNM supporters in their uprising against his administration as early as 1993 to as late as 1996.

Interesting how no one mentioned Tanzani, a Lt general from Hargeisa who was the man responsible for the poisoning of water wells in Mudug and Nugaal, ordering the slaughter, rape and killing of innocent civilians in the said regions. The irony is he was captured by SSDF and was then handed over to SNM. More disturbingly, the victims of his atrocities are very evident in today’s Puntland, yet people pin the blame solely on the shoulders of the State that authorised the deed, and not the individual who acted upon the order. No doubt vicarious liability of some sort is in order there, but not full liability.

I am yet to encounter anyone labelling Morgan as a hero? Where does Gani in all this? Or are we too young to recall? He must have inflicted more pain and anguish on the civilians in Northwest Somalia.

Where is the mad dog, Gen. Aideed senior who claimed more lives than siyadBarre himself who when not chewing on a bar of soap in intervals was only too happy to sniff the blood of young women and children?

How tragically stomach-churning!