Sign in to follow this  
me

The Puntland dictatorship - No more public gatherings or poltical meetings

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Red Sea, are you somewhat allergic to the word or something?

I think you mean the word SAKHRAAN, right?

well you be the judge. icon_razz.gif

RedSea   

Sakhar come on, teach this little fellow a lesson,how quick are you to forgive buddy,if you won't teach him a lesson,then I will,so out the way .

Yow,listen, Me,what you say about me being a wadaad?

Jacpher   

Red Sea, Waxaad qarsatid wey ku diloodaan miyaad horey u maqashay? You can’t solve all of the secessionist’s problems by avoiding them.

Generale & Caamir, Cadde Muuse is a failture in action. The sooner his departure the better. When will PL realize it's time for the public to elect their leaders?

RedSea   

^Iska aamus baan ku dhihi lahaa waxba kuma hadlayside.

Hadii waxkale ay isku kaa sawireen,then diffenately aniga maaha.

Jimcaale, did I avoid Somaliland,did I buddy?

I fail to see where I have avoided Somaliland,buddy let us get one thing right here,that I am from Somaliland,problems or lack thereof is up to me to correct them.I am already half way there,all we in Somaliland need to do is regime change.

But the reason,I am very much involve in the political arena in the South is that I feel I know few things better than you folks from the South on how to run things in your own back yard, I am like being mentor,considering that I have few more years in nation creation and maintaning peace which you folks in the South haven't had.so if were you I would have open ears to the advice of the experts rather than coming at them with arogant judgements such I have dealing with.

I have never seen such rubish, in no way can you call the clan courts religious or what they are doing as Shariah law implementation. Flogging some people while ignoring others is not law of Islam.

Also Yusuf IndaCade is not more religious than Cade Muse, so lets chill for a minute.

Jacpher   

Sxb xageed ii fageyneysaa sow anagii qaraabada aheyn? Adigu hadaad ka timid dhulka Soomaliya, ma anigaa ka imid dhulka Serbiya?

Unlike your childhood pre-conceived idea of separation of Dhulka Somalia from Dhulka Somalia, I see Dhulka Somaliya as Dhulka Somaliya. Bal kusoo noqon oo ii sheeg “you folks” & “backyard” waxaad ula jeedid? Ma gaalo doodeysaad ka soo amaahatay mise qalbigey kaaga qoran tahay in la kala soocan yahay?

RedSea   

^lol.waar maya saaxib fantu iyo furuq ku dishay yaana ku odhan eh, waxaan ku leeyahay uun,naga joojiya waxanoo niica oo markaad aragtaan Red Sea from Hargeysa, markiiba aad lasoo boodaysaan;waxbaad qarinaysaa Red ooh iyo kan iyo taa,waxaa looma baahna,ee waxaan ku leeyey takaliya ee aan Koonfur afaaraheeda ugu jiraa waxa weeye talo iyo waanta walaaltinimo, walaaltinimo hadaanay igu jirin,waan idin holcin lahaa maanta sida kufaarta.

Saaxib,I have no such thing as pre-conceived idea,dhulka Somaliya ee aad sheegayso ragii wax uqaban lahaa soodigan lugaha haysta markay mid kasta oo idinka mid ah ay warlordkiisa eryadaan.

Dhulka Somaliya hadii aad rabto,wadada(path) ugu fiican ee aad ku helaysaa maanta waa through the ICU.Taa maxaad ka qabtaa adoo raali ah?

Duke,keep crying baby boy,aniga agtayda waxaad ka mudan tahay nin kabaha uqaada qabqablaasha dagaalka.

Markaa oohinta naga daa miskiin yaa dalas.

me   

Badacase,

This tread is about THE PUNTLAND DICTATORSHIP. Please do not try to hijack this tread. I know that you feel ignored, I know that the secessionist mafia feels ignored, but the world doesn't revolve around you and people that think like you.

Thank you

RedSea   

^I can see you are making yourself worth more than the price tag on you already,buddy listen,I think I am getting just enough attention to not seek any other,therefore it's tiresome for you to think you provide any needed attention to anyone.

Whether this thread is dedicated to PUntland or not,I still await an answer from you on what you meant by when you said that Cadde Muse has allowed the "seccessionist" to gain more ground from Puntland.Don't dodge the question,because I think you well know and alot of people here are aware your usual qabilist view in which you constantly try to hide behind these kinds of threads.

Whatever you try to dedicate your threads to,your hate for Somaliland almost always finds its way in 'em.

---one thing by the way, you are welcome.

me   

Price tag he? :D You need to calm down. Your getting sick.

My hate for Somaliland is not a secret, to hell with Somaliland and its supporters and I don't have to hide that, but this tread is about Puntland. You arguing about Somaliland here is just attention seeking.

me   

Ooooh are we angry? In the words of NGONGE Its just words man, just words on a screen.

RedSea   

^okay you claim that there is dictatorship in Puntland,yet you justify the former regime's bad actions.How does that work groundhog?