Sign in to follow this  
me

The Puntland dictatorship - No more public gatherings or poltical meetings

me   

We have always known that something was wrong in Puntland and that the idea of Puntland was hijacked by a corrupt group. Puntland has become a mini-dictatorship. Or as Duke rightly pointed out a Monarchy, we all know what a monarchy means, it also means that the people living in Puntland should just say farewell to the leadership of Puntland, because it belongs to a select group of people, maybe even one family. Puntland is no longer a democratic entity waiting for the the re-establishment of the Somali Republic. We have also heard people like Duke contemplate the 'Independence' of Puntland state. Where will this stop. What we are seeing today in Puntland is a glimpse of whats to come if A/Y gets a hold of Somalia. We might see the establishment of a monarchy a concept alien to the egalitarian Somalis. We can also expect to see the corruption and nepotism become official state policies. Do we want people like Cade Muuse and A/Y to rule our country? Cade Muuse and A/Y are no better then Qanyare, Muuse Suudi or Riyaale. Lets stop the hypocrisy. This whole other criminals are bad but our criminal is good story has to end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wareegto uu soosaaray madaxwaynaha puntland ayaa lagu mamnuucay shirarka siyaasada iyo xisbiyada ma

Warkii 06-Nov-2006 iyo Qormadii: yaasiin faytin

Wareegto uu soo saaray madaxwaynaha DGPL Gen: Cade muuse ayaa waxaa lagu mamnuucay dhamaan shirarka siyaasada, xisbiyada sida ka muuqada qoraalka wareegtada oo ka kooban 5qodob.

Inkastoo lasheegay in qoraalkan ku saxiixan yahay madaxwaynaha puntland hadana kama muuqato astaanta madaxwaynaha DGPL si cadna qoraalkaan looguma baahin waxyaha qaabilsan warfaafinta saxaafadana si toos ah looma soo gaarsiin halka kalia ee qoraalkan lagu soo daabacay waa webka ay isku magacaabay www.puntlandgov.com oo la sheego in xukuumada puntland ay leedahay kamana muuqato astaanta xukuumada ama wasaarada warfaafinta oo ay hawsheedii tahay.

qoraalka wareegtadan ayaa sidan u qornaa

05-Nov 2006

Ku : Wasaaradda arr.gudaha,amniga & DDR,

Ku : Xeer Ilaaliyaha guud ee Puntland,

Ku : K/S Taliyaha ciidanka Booliska,

Ku : Agaasimaha guud ee hay’adda PSS,

Ku : Guddoomiyayaasha gobollada Puntland,

Ku : Guddoomiyayaasha degmooyinka Puntland,

Ku : Taliyayaasha qaybaha Booliska,

Ku : Taliyayaasha saldhigyada Booliska

Ku : Dhammaan xubnaha hay’adaha sharcifulinta

Iyadoo la tixgelinayo xaaladaha siyaasadeed iyo nabadgelyo ee qaybo Soomaaliya ka mid ah ka soo cusboonaaday,

Iyadoo maanka lagu hayo xaqiiqada ah in Puntland ay tahay geyi nabadeed,nidaam dimoqraaddi ahi ka taabba galay oo wax-soo-saar iyo horumar u gudubtey,

Iyadoo la meelmarinayo siyaasadda dowladda iyo mas’uuliyadda dastuuriga ah ee ka saaran kuna waajibineysa sugidda amniga dadweynaha iyo badbaadinta puntland dad iyo dalba,

Iyadoo ll fulunayo go’aamadii golaha xukuumadda DGPL, shirkiisi November 02, 2006 laguna qabtay magaalo-madaxda gobolka Mudug ee Gaalkacyo,

Waxaan go’aamiyeya fulinta awaamirta soo socota :

1- In la qabqabto,caddaaladdana la hor geeyo koox ama qof kasta oo ku kaca abaabul,kicin,jahwareerin bulsho iyo fidin warar lagu taageerayo kuwa maxaakimta sheegta ee uu yoolkoodu yahay inay Soomaaliya shaar diimeed ku hantaan,iyadoo sida la ogsoon yahay ay falsafaddoodu tahay qabiil ay wax ku xukumaan iyo fowdo ay Soomaaliya ku fidiyaan.

2- In idaacadaha,wargeysyada iyo qalabka kale ee warbaahinta tallaabo sharci ah oo adag laga qaado,haddii ay si toos ah iyo si dadbanba u dhiirri-geliyaan kuwa maxaakimta sheegta.

3- Waxaa mamnuuc ah in shirar siyaasadeed lagu qabto hoteello,guryo iyo goob kastoo kale,iyadoo aan fasax laga haysan wasaaradda arr.gudaha,amniga & DDR.

4- Waxaa la qabanayaa,caddaaaladdana la hor geynayaa ruux ama koox kasta oo lagu ogaado inay Puntland ka dhex fulinayaan barnaamijka iyo ujeeddooyinka kuwa maxaakimta sheegta.

5- Waxaa sharci-darro ah sheegashada urur siyaasadeed ama diimeed,iyadoo ciddii lagu helo caddaaladda la marinayo loona cuskanayo shuruucda Puntland u degsan.

Haddaba,waxaa hay’adaha ay wareegtadani tooska ugu socoto iyo dhammaan mas’uuliinta dowladda la farayaa in si buuxda loo fuliyo qodobbada wareegtadaan,iyadoo gacan adag loo la tegeyo ruux kasta oo af iyo addinba iskugu daya inuu wax yeelo nabadda, xasiloonida iyo jiritaanka Puntland.

Waxaa Saiixay:Maxamuud Muuse Xirsi

Madaxweynaha dowladda Puntland

Ms DD   

Salaam Me

This is a worrying development but one that was coming. It suggests hint of nervousness within the Puntland administration. To sustain and consolidate power this administration is using a tried and tested totalitarian methods. It is about time Puntalanders were bold enough to stand up to them and voice any opposition to their policies.

One thing i would disagree with you ME: Cadde Muse is not in the same league as Qanyare and the like. At least not yet.

About Puntland becoming a monarchy, that is just load of balloney. Not likely.

me   

Salam Cambaro,

This is indeed a worrying development for the Somali people of Puntland. The leadership of Cade Muuse has been very divisive. I don't think I have to tell you all the failed policies of his administration, the corruption and nepotism. Puntland used to be a source of hope for Somalia, in terms of security and economic developments. Puntland has also always stood for the re-establishment of the Somali state.

Ever since Cade Muuse took over the office of president of Puntland, we have seen him allow the occupation of Puntland territories by the Secessionist militia. We have seen were greed took him when he had the skirmishes in Maakhirland.

The shady deals with the Australian company. The Ethiopian troops stationed in Gaalkacyo today that came on his invitation. And now these totalitarian methods.

Cade Muuse hasn't shown the leadership that was expected of him. He has let down the Somali people of Puntland.

When I compared him with Qanyare, I was talking about the greed and the shady deals he made, only a person of Qanyares or Muuse Suudi's caliber would make deals like that.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by me:

Salam Cambaro,

The leadership of Cade Muuse has been very divisive.

Ever since Cade Muuse took over the office of president of Puntland, we have seen him allow the occupation of Puntland territories by the Secessionist militia.

Cade Muuse hasn't shown the leadership that was expected of him. He has let down the Somali people of Puntland.

Me

He is askari, aint he? Totally unsuitable to be a leader of an administration as big as Puntland. He should have sticked with being a military man.

Originally posted by me:

When I compared him with Qanyare, I was talking about the greed and the shady deals he made, only a person of Qanyares or Muuse Suudi's caliber would make deals like that.

You may be right there. But in terms of killing and subjugating people, they are not comparable.

I think Planders in the diasporo have failed terribly in organizing an effective oppisition to this corrupt regime. It is them that has the resources and the means to bring about any change in the way this administration is run.

Ms DD   

I wouldnt know where to start. There are comittees that collect money to build hospitals etc in order to help those at the bottom. But how can one influence the top dogs?

NASSIR   

Me, please spare us the insidious prediction to divide the people of Puntland. Cade is an incompetent president and Inshallah he will learn his mistakes, but the people are always the power behind his authority. They can unseat him anytime.

I have been hearing these remarks as Monarchy.

Somalia never had a monarchy except little Muslim sultanates with centralized adminstration from Sanaag and Bari regions as noted by I.M Lewis.

me   

Originally posted by Caamir:

Me, please spare us the insidious prediction to divide the people of Puntland. Cade is an incompetent president and Inshallah he will learn his mistakes, but the people are always the power behind his authority. They can unseat him anytime.

I have been hearing these remarks as Monarchy.

OK Caamir, how am I being insidious I said exactly what you said.

I said he is incompetent. I said that his leadership has been divisive and I said I am worried about this talk about a Monarchy in Puntland.

So how is what I said and what you agreed with insidious prediction to divide the people of Puntland.

me   

Yeps....as predicted. Th only person that would defend Cade Muuse's corrupt administration.

General Duke maybe its time you wished the people of Puntland a better leadership then Cade Muuse's incompetence. Don't be blinded by qabyaalad. Stand for whats right, Cade Muuse is corrupt we can all see that, it does not make you less of a regionalist if you say he is corrupt. You can still support Puntland and wish the people all the best while you demand accountable leadership.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Out of all th systems existing in Somalia Puntland is the best one.

Compare it to the clan courts and others, if you must. So please keep the noise down..

Hadaan gartey waxa ku haya... Aha!! lol. You are suffering from the belief-bias effect, dawana male.

:(

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Me:

Monarchy
, we all know what a monarchy means, it also means that the people living in Puntland should just say farewell to the leadership of Puntland, because it
belongs
to a select group of people, maybe even one family.

Me, If Duke pointed out Monarchy, you should know that he is in the group who should first oppose these remarks since historically his Mudug enclave were part of Kenadid-Ismaan sultanates. A bigger trend has developed and no longer Reer Mudug or Garowe, feel defensive to that leading status once led by one family.

I said it before there were only little Muslim sultanates in Sanaag and Bari regions, so Land of Punt or Land of aroma and myrhh trancends that type of mental boundaries where one family draws close connection to Puntland.

I agree with your all other criticisms but not the indirect comment of royal family, which I think divides uninformed people of the same blood.

^^^

Camir is right 100% there is no such thing as monarchy in Puntland nor is there place for it, Cade was elected and his legitimacy stems from that fact and that alone.

Puntland actually needs younger generation of leaders to emerge regardless of clan.

No clan has any right to rule the state, and I think even those who belive in Royalty and so on understand that fact.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^You seem to be making Duke your whole reason to stay here. I am flattered dear..

What is better than Puntland the clan courts?

Ofcourse dear, la aantaa abaar waayi no! icon_razz.gif

There are so many places that are better than puntland. Besides, leave the courts alone. Ayagaaba reer muqdisho nabad u keenay, Muqdishoo 15 sano qasnayd