Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

The 5 Most Dangerous Somali Warlords

Rokko   

You guys forgot about this dude called "Faysal Cali Waraabe". The dude is always asking for the people of Somaliland to attack Puntland na'mean.

He claims that if he became the president of Somaliland he will mobilize his military and attack puntland--which he calls it by the name of one of the tribes there-- the day after he is elected.

This dude, he is a "warlord in the making" if not already a warlord na'mean.

Peace.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

You guys forgot about this dude called "Faysal Cali Waraabe". The dude is always asking for the people of Somaliland to attack Puntland na'mean.

He claims that if he became the president of Somaliland he will mobilize his military and attack puntland--
which he calls it by the name of one of the tribes there
-- the day after he is elected.

This dude, he is a "warlord in the making" if not already a warlord na'mean.

Peace.

Mobb Depp

Ha ka baqan Ina Cali Waaraabe's political antics, they are just that of a ultra right wing politician,more suited for a spot in the news of the weird than the presidential palace but if we are drawing up a list of real or potential warlords you know who leads that list I assume.

Changed   

holy snittt......

simple question to all

so if someone supports a leader/warlord/ he/she must hail from the person they supports land?

to be very honest....this trabislim disease is not only infecting the somalis back home but the somali up western countries .?

truth: all of the so called "leaders" in somali are war lords like it or not..yes some of them were generals and they were trained to kill but that is no excuse , protecting ur tribe is no excuse either..The somalis went to war planning to get rid of a dictator the biggest mistake they made was attack his clan...he was the bad guy not his clan..and that is what destroyed our beloved country..now instead of pointing finger at who supports who and how this clan wants to have its land or not ? try this puzzle i been working on...how to get somali back on track and i mean it litterally....get rid of all the war lords(subxannallah not to kill them) and get the educated youngsters to build our country back..

we have lawyers

doctors

political scientist

nurse

phsycologist ,engineers , u name it we have ..so why not join forces to get us the land that we call home..am just disappointed ...somaliland has this warlords,,somalis have this war lord, puntiland has this wor lord.this land has worst warlords he kills people of our land ..no but ur leader killed people of our land...its like a tug of war that wont come to an end...we R not two doocils fighting one another ...we are adults and i dont why y'll seem to forget this but its okay to agree to disagre...atleast u will be geting a solution and u will be making an agreement to disagree...

think of the bigger picture here somalia and somaliland. yes i said it somaliland..for those that oppose the idea keep ur opinion..they have peace be happy for them and yes they are moving one step ahead..if u dont want to move ahead ..then u got issues ..if envy them then work on solving the problem in somali and getting it on a stage where we can have a peacefull life..we cant try to talk the people of somaliland to join somali until we have a peacefull somali..what are we to say now? hey people how about live the life we live? go to war and be like us ..common now people :rolleyes:

I wanna go in and lob the heads of these warlords, they have killed too many somalis.

Really this qabilist shit has gotten acting like the Germans under the Nazis.

So in a sense we are all like little Nazis or psuedo-fascists willing to be blind to the qablist crap that our own co-clan members do.

I dare anyone on Somalionline to come out and denounce theyre own qabil.

Let me start, {my people are from the so-called ****** qabil, and let me say that I do not support my qabil which is hatefull of other somalis but i support Somalia.}

in my eyes the only TRUE patriots are those willing to support Somalia against theyre so-called qabil. All the rest the fudge the line by supporting your qabil, no matter how much... all of you are NAZIS

Waaq   

Brother Horn and all others,

I realize you did not want engage in this type of discussion, but surely you must have understood that its nature would provoke a response from the group.

Why do all of you on either side of the fence continue to put faith in leaders (or warlords) who do not have your interests at heart. These men and women are of a generation poisoned by greed, selfishness, and clanism. Someone once told me that no person, clan, or region is clean of the bloody conflicts of the past(I hope). Yet, most debates about Somali politics are based on proving some ficitious moral higher ground over others. Reconcilliation does not happen this way. NO ONE HAS THE MORAL HIGH GROUND IN THIS CONFLICT!

If we continue to support these so called leaders, we will never be able to return to a safe, secure, united, and prosperous Somalia. These leaders are worthless human beings, so why waste so much effort arguing about them.

If you insist on supporting these people, I suggest writing them a letter, or an email expressing your desires for peace in Somalia. Odds are they don't give a damn about anybody but themselves, not even their clan. That is why they have all (yes every last one of them, including those not present) used the current peace conference as a venue to get some free meals, a nice hotel, and a chance to feel even more important without tackling the issues that need to be addressed. PEACE IS NOT IN THEIR INTEREST. Why on earth would you want peace when you are making millions of anarchy. Reminds me more and more on Mugabe in Zimbabwe. Any catch the BBC program on his wife who commandeers the national airline to go on shopping sprees in South Africa.

I believe that everyone here can support their family or region while still serving the cause of all Somalis.

Peace,

waaq

Dear Waaq while I agree with you on many of your points, nontheless i beg to differ on your last statement. No one can claim to be a Somali and yet support thier family (i think you meant qabil). Qabilism teaches Somalis to be NAZIS and Fascists, and a true patriotic Somali could never have a fascist view on world and national affairs.

In a sense they (the qabilists)would be a pathetic living oxymoron unworthy of being exalted and called Somali.