Sign in to follow this  
DigibAc

What is 4.5?

RedSea   

Azmaya, thanks for trying.But do you ever wonder where those warlords which hate so much went....yeah those, do you know where they are.

Well,gues what I will show them to you sis,so go get them okay...they are the TFG.Yes really,I amo not even lying to you,if you don't believe me, ask who is Abdullahi Yusuf,Qanyare Afrax,Qaybdiid,caydiid Jr.,M.Dheere,Suudi Yalaxow,yeah, all of them are now in the TFG or daba dhilifs,as we refer to them,cuz they are just that.

oh,before I go I forgot to mention, Melez is now on their side too.Not only does he want to you to spent nearly another two decades of misery ,but he never wants you to recover,yes never, thus he sprays toxic acid on any blooming flower(ICU) which may try to grow on our back yard.

If you dont believe Azmaya, then you may go ahead and become Melez's housekeeper.

Originally posted by Axmad_Gurey:

Coming back to the 4.5 formula, I don't think they mean that a person is .5 of a human or anything of that sort, so lets not make this seem as if its like the 3/5th compromise. The 4.5 basically means smaller clans (in number) will not have the same seats as bigger clans, kind of like the United States House of Representatives whereby each states seat(s) is determined by its size. [/QB]

Ahmed....The allocation of seats in the States House of Representatives is actually based on real numbers as reported by the Census Bureau. The size of any Somali Qabiil is merely based on assumption, but not on factual numbers. Those that formulated this formula cared more about each clan's influence rather their actual numbers. The more guns you have, the more seats you will get was motto here.

Azmaya   

Red sea you talk too much if you want to be a mujaahid then what is stoping you. i am very angry at the brainwashed little babies who had to die for the 1.0 system. :rolleyes: Melez is a okey smile.gif

Che Guevera

Each clans size is roughly proportional to their influence.

A small clan of 150 people could not really have that much influence you know?