Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Odayaasha Beesha [Hiiraale] oo ka hadlay shaqaaqadii shalay ka dhacday Kismaayo

Khalaf   

Xiin u answer a question with question? Adeer most Somalis are idle participants in corrupt somali politics are they not? Somalia is in a mess and in the wrong hands because of this idle majority, I never understand blaming of warlords ect. But there are active members “strong cats” which take advantage of realities on the ground-the divisions between Somalis. Like em or not they are the movers and shakers in the political bidness of Somalia. Hence AY was able to coerce puntland in this endeavor, though he has no popular support in particular @ Bari................and Hiiralle the main leader of beesha has big influence. Thus because of these realities on the ground tentions, divisions amongst clans ect..........ppl will feel compelled to support their “man” sort of speak don’t u think? Sad but truth. When it comes to qabil politcs (somali poltics) I believe AY is brilliant, he knew the key to Kismaayo was dealing with beesha Hiiralle. therefore why underestimate their influence in Kismaayo as it seems u do adeer, not only Hiralle but reerko daan?

Ps: u correct me adeer if wrong

peace

Originally posted by Dhubad:

Run ahaan markii loo fiiriyo Hiiraale, waa ninka Worlordka ugu roon adiguse taa ma aragtid, balaayo kale ayaad aragtaa.

^^lol.

Dhubadow, adeer Hiiraale is one of few warlords who still have loyal followers. Most Somalis have realized that warlords are just that, warlords. They are not leaders. They don’t represent clans. But Hiiraale, surprisingly, still has vocal followers who want us to believe that he is somehow different than the other politically defeated warlords. I enjoy demolishing such folk’s weak arguments. Of course the easiest route for them to take is to point a lame finger at me in a futile attempt to establish an imaginary relationship between the tfg and me. It’s a desperate measure to take but it’s also a weak-armor adeer!

I applaud your stance on him. Never let a warlord to represent your political believes adeer. You are free man, and a Muslim at that!

edit: Khalaf, of course you're wrong :D . And for the correction thing, i say nah adeer. It become your habit to ride on the tail of any argument...

Jacpher   

lol@ugu roon. Rooneey xaal qaado.

Rumor has it Af-gaduud is planning a mighty return. Odayaasha meel fogeey wax ka arkaan.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

lol@ugu roon. Rooneey xaal qaado.

Af-gaduud is planning a mighty return. Odayaasha meel fogeey wax ka arkaan.

loool@mighty return. Oo markii la bursanaayay xagee jirtay "mighty" aad sheegayso. Mise waxaa kahadlaysaa ethiopian Tanks? :D

Khalaf   

Xiinow adeer, it is ur habit to give simple answers in the face of difficult and extraordinary realities on the ground.

Paragon   

Lol, any of you read this? Reer Barre, welcome to the argagaxiso camp, I say :D

---

Kismaayo}24-04-07 Dagaladii ka dhacay shalay Kismaayo ayaa waxaa soo baxaya inay lug ku lahayeen Firxadka Maxkamadaha oo ku dhumalaysanaya Jubboyinka.

Warar isa soo taraya oo ka soo baxaya Magaalada Kismaayo ayaa sheegaya in Dagaalkii shalay ka dhacay Magaalada Kismaayo ay ahayeen kuwa ay ka dambeyeen Kooxihii Maxkamadaha ee laga itaal roonaday kal hore oo ka soo horjeeda in Dalka ay ka dhalato Nabad waarta.

Dagaalkii shalay oo siyaabooyin kala duwan saxaafadda ay uga hadleysay ayaa ah mid dhamaan intaasi ka duwan waxaana ilo lagu kalsoonyahay ay sheegayan in Dagaalka abaabulkiisa uu socday Muddo taaso lagu doonayey in meesha looga saaro ciidamada Dowladda isla markaana laga dhigay Dagaalka qayb kamid ah Dowladda oo dagaalsan taas oo loola jeeday si aan loo dareemin waxa halkaasi ka soconaya.

Ra'isulwasaaraha Dowladda Prof Geddi iyo qaar kamid ah saraakisha Ciidamada ayaa arrintaasi ku tilmaamay mid ay ka dambeyaan Argagixiso isla markaana uu lamid yahay kan ka soconaya Gudaha Muqdisho.

arrimahaasi ayaa markii ay soo baxeen waxaa dowladda Goobahaasi u dirtay ciidamo xoggan oo ka soo kala baxay Baydhabo iyo Muqdisho si ay u tageeran Ciidanka dowladda ee laga soo saaray Kismaayo shalay.

Col. C/risaaq Afgaduudu oo Maantay u waramayey Idaacadda Nugaal isagoo ka gaabsaday mesha uu ku suganyahay ayaa sheegay in dowladda ay ka saari doonto Magaalada Kooxaha Argagaixisada ee tababarka ku soo qaatay sida uu sheegay Raaskanbooni. :D

Maxamed Haruun radio Nugaal Mogadisho Somaaliya.

RadioNugaal

Paragon   

^^Loool Che. After me, you are next! Every child that rans in Laasqorey or Kismaayo is now in the CIA most wanted list :D .

Maantana Horn iyo Allamagan weeye... good luck fellows.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^But simple answers are what silly questions deserve, no?

^^^^So this question is silly: Do u xiin underestimate the influence of beel (i suspose that means clan) of Hiiralle in Kismaayo?

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^Loool Che. After me, you are next! Every

Maantana Horn iyo Allamagan weeye... good luck fellows.

^loooooool sheekadu ma halkaas ayay maraysaa.

Good luck to all the Terrorist. :D

Khalaf   

Xiin adeer it was straight question, to clear the air on that issue, though u dodge the crucifix of the issues i raised, the realities on the ground, divisions of somalis ect....but its expected from a simpleton. Have save trip home ninyahow.

Paragon....my middle name is Walker. I won't make to the terrorist, but I get da eerie feeling all my cousins would.

Dhubad..Adiga B2 stealth bombers in laguu suu kaxeesto waaye

Khalaf, i gather you are satisfied with my answer. Yaanan ku arag adoo tomorrow the same q's i weydiinayya hadaba! And if you do then dont get offended when i call such qs silly...