Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

E-passaport

Effective on July 1, 2007, all passports issued by former Somali Government will become invalidated. Booramanews.com

When issuing the new Somali passport, the TFG is obliged to come up with mechanism and safeguards to make sure the Somali traveling documents must only be issued to the citizens of Somali Republic. As it happens in other countries, any applicant for Somali passport who sees himself or herself as alien to the Republic (e.g. secessionists in the northwest) , has first be required to become a citizen of “good standing”.

Since all institutions of governmenance have broken down and we do not have reliable source to distinguish who genuinely believes he or she is a citizen of the Republic, we must use our Islamic faith. I strongly suggest to PM Geed and his cabinet to pass a by-law requiring each citizen to undergo an oath process in which he or she clarifies, without doubt, that he or she believes the unity of Somali Republic. The reasoning is simple. You can not issue documents carrying the symbol of the Republic to traitors who are working day and night to the destruction of the state.

The citizen verification mechanism must also involve an official form titled “Citizenship Oath” with spaces for personal data, photo, the consequence of lying under oath from some holy Quranic verses , and signature. The form must be an addendum to normal passport paper work. The new Somali passport must only be issued in person and the people supervising the process must be nationalists selected on incorruptibility criteria.

Walaahu aclam

Jacpher   

^Does the likes of Geedi believe in Qur'anic verse or Islamic faith? Incompetency what they need to work on.

Qudhac   

What an utter utter none sense speweded from the wrong end of the local spineless mr i have no principle Nayruush.

now am wondering what the E stand for is it ;

Exceeding Puppets

Effeminate fools

Egregious Dogs

Egregious Murderers

Embossed Carbuncle

Embossed Rascals

Empiric

Enemy Inveterates

Envious Emulators

Equivocal Companion

Erroneous Vassals

Execrable Wretches

E-paspport he says haaa haa haa, stick it up your A22 we say if you know that from your mouth!

Originally posted by Qudhac:

E-paspport he says haaa haa haa, stick it up your A22 we say if you know that from your mouth!

Qudhac, why you so agitated? Do not you have your own secessionist passports? Or is that you cannot accept the fact that Riyaale’s passports can only be validated after he goes to addis and lap dances for Mele Zenawi?

for nuune, since you are dancing on the blue, bal dadka u sharax waxa aad ula jeedo weedhaa!! adigu horta ma dadka go'ay baad tahay? mase kuwa....fill the blank..

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

^Does the likes of Geedi believe in Qur'anic verse or Islamic faith? Incompetency what they need to work on.

Are willing to sign an edict declaring them apostate and heretic? What about Riyale and his crew? Are they still Muslims?

nuune   

Neyruus, sxb weedhaasi waa oraah caan ah waadna taqaan waxa laga wado, weyna micna badantahey, yacni ula jeedadaan kuugu soo qaatay ayaa waxey aheyd, mar kastaa ciddaas baad saarantahayee iska daa oo ka naso smile.gif

Anigu calanka buluuga waan iska tuuri dhawaan, itoobiyaankaan u nacey iyo wax matarayaashey wataan.

Originally posted by nuune:

mar kastaa ciddaas baad saarantahayee iska daa oo ka naso
smile.gif

I am sorry for you, man. I thought your "Odayga islaanta..." was a loaded statement not simplistic as above. Cid aan dagaal kula jirnaa ma jirto; ee fikra qaldan baan dabraynaa si ayna u fakan...aan kuu balballaadhino eh, nothing personal...

Anigu calanka buluuga waan iska tuuri dhawaan, itoobiyaankaan u nacey iyo wax matarayaashey wataan.

Haddii aad qof amase koox gooni ah u nacayso marka hore ayaad mid labo tahay..b) mid aan fahansanay wadaninimadu waxa ay tahay..c) danayste labo qalbiila ah oo ku indha sircaadsan gooshasada qurcan oo dadka Soomaaliyeed oo degan gobolada waqooyi lagu marin habaabinayo...

N.O.R.F   

Since all institutions of governmenance have broken down and we do not have reliable source
to distinguish who genuinely believes he or she is a citizen of the Republic, we must use our Islamic faith
. I strongly suggest to PM Geed and his cabinet to pass a by-law requiring each citizen to undergo an oath process in which he or she clarifies, without doubt,
that he or she believes the unity of Somali Republic

Dont you think he or she should take an oath declaring their belief in Allah, his prophets etc (tawheed) if you are going to use 'our Islamic faith'? A pledge of allegiance to the republic has nothing to do with Islam. Confused souls :rolleyes:

ps I need a passport to buy freehold in area of the UAE which my UK passport cant get me. A Somali passport will make me an Arab which will let me buy that property. So please arrange a passport for:

Northerner Al Burcaawi Bin Maxamuud

If not then I'll just get a recommendation from the Somali Embassy (if you can call it that) in Abu Dhabi ;)