Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

what u think?

OG_Girl   

Salaam All. i am back to give u lil headache ......lol

* People, what u think that If somalia be like United States or Canada i mean to be states 5 or 6 states every state can run their independents but all will be under federal goverment?..

Do u think that could stisfy somalies in all regions south, north, west and east?

waiting ur comments...

Salaam

OG Moti   

Central government? for somalis? og girl welcome back first, secondly, it is a great idea and many are debating about that, however somalis will remain somalis, the idea sounds great but their will be other issues that we will have to deal with and will never agree upon...they are as following

1. Where would be the head quarter of the central government, north will say never south again and that is a fact...

2. Who will be the leader of the central government, some will say no voting cause our tribe are little to gain votes...

3. and most important, they will always base everything on tribalism..

so i seriously thing somali's only hope is to forget which tribe u are and just be somali, and second not to wait for those war lord to die and then hope things will be better cause they will never die, always a new one will be born.. the solution?

We starting from SOL sign an agreement that no one will deal with any somali based on tribalism or mention it as the SYL agreed 1943 and implemented which made somalia a true country for many years, second organize a community or organization that promote this idea and find foriegn support and one day go back start something like Mandella revolution, one last important thing .. we have to understand some of us will die on the process and we have to accept that.. we somalis seem to be afread of dieying that is why our intellectuals dont want to go back and help to rebuild the country... looool

peace

p.s it is my own point of view not neccessary correct view of somali situation...

OG_Girl   

Salam :

Moti i have no clue about SYL, but all i read from history book in Arab countries leaders or politision started in Universiteis, i amean university students started ... u remember .

they where out age or younger, about warlords they will be there coz they training other younger warlords.

I can agree to start from here SOL and see since we r open minded and can take differences every thing will be ok.

by the way capital will remain Mogdisho coz is really good stragedy place with beaches , i never been in somalia but i seen pictures i love it.

federal goverment presedent is right here dee ... OG_Girl...loooool joking icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

but why that problem any one qualify will be, who cares his qabeel or her qabeel, we all now what qabeel for , just to know each other.

salaaam

Haashim   

OG Girl Wlc back, OG Moti agree with you, but my fear is when you established such organisation AWLAAD XALAAL KATHIIR :D will join and distrub your efforts So, what is your critrear for acceptance?

OG Moti   

thnx special thanx to Queen African and President OG_girl and ugaas Muraad

brother muraaaad i tried walahi to re-introduce the SYL legecy, and put a site together for that, but i needed help and few join the project which is on hold now... and the amazing thing was foriegners join more than somalis and wished us this think to work... but i will work on that again, this time with a bit seriousness..hoping more intellectual somalis will join me on this.. you can check the site and to see who joined see the guessbook...the site is

www.syl2.s5.com

and s5 means the 5 horns of our bleeding white star... peace

Haaruun   

OG girl, good q? but, as OG _Moti said, simply Somaliweyn will beat the crap of each other by just deciding from which tripe the President wld be picked...

Ibtilo   

Federalism wont work, you know why?

Because Somaliland doesnt want anything to do with Somalia.

Somaliland is and was a country, and a country and people who dont want nothing to do with SOmalia, so how can there be a federation, if the people of Somaliland have voted 97% for redecloration of independance?

Ohh wait i forgot you guys actually dont consider democracy, atleast where SOmaliland is concerned you dont care, our people voted deal with it.

Ibtilo

OG_Girl   

Salaam Alaikom all .. thanx OG,Muraad and African and haaruun.

Ibtilo sis/bro ... don't ever say somaliland doesn't want any thing to do with somalia coz as i learned there is INTREST or "maslaha" between countries

in politics there is not perminit enemy or perminit friends ... no emotionals sweetheart in this world , i am sure whenever Somaliland leaders feel they need or in their intrest to join somalia they will

(if they have wise politions )

salaam

Originally posted by Ibtilo:

Somaliland is and was a country, and a country and people who dont want nothing to do with SOmalia, so how can there be a federation, if the people of Somaliland have voted 97% for redecloration of independance?

Ibtilo

Ibtilo the sad thing is, with enuff money politicans could be bought. It doesn't really matter if the people are against anything or not. Just look at those Arab nations. They betray their people, for MONEY.

Og Girl. Federal System could work (if ofcourse the kapital,and all the major institutes remain in our beloved city Xamar). I sometimes think god is punishing our beloved country, for drifting away from our way of life (dhaqan, diin). And that peace will come only after we get back to our roots.

Ibtilo   

Honey I dare anyone of you to go to Somaliland and start talking about a union.

I DAREEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU, see if the everyday people dont look at you like your a mad man!

Our politicians cant be taken however yours I am not so sure about ohh wait you dont have politicians you have warlords.

Somaliland and Somalia and Djabouti will always have some connection, i.e. trade,language, etc...., but that doesnt make a country.

If that was the case all the Arab nations would be one big grease ball.

But with regards to union it will never happen again(inshalllah) and thank Allah that he gave us our freedom from the horror that is and was Somalia.

My question is , dont people from Somalia have any other topic to talk about other tha Somaliland?

Salad dressing man cant seem to get it off his head.

All the warlords cant seem to breath without sqweeking out Somaliland every once and awhile.

What is it?

Jealousy?

Hate?

If you want peace for all Somalis, then really should it matter whether we have different countries? In the end isnt it more important that we are not at each others throats like in the union.

Kodos to Djabouti for staying out of the union and to the NFD and the parts in Ethiopia, if you know whats good for you, STAYYYYYYYYY AWAY.

In the end all the matters is the well being and safety of SOmalis no matter if they are in Somaliland, Somalia, Djabouti, NFD, or Zone what ever. But i guess that doesnt matter to you guys, you would rather everyone suffers together, and no one has peace, says alot about who you are.

Take a min to think, its not about brotherhood anymore, its about jealousy, and you can always tell, because they go into cussing mode soon as they see a supporter of Somaliland.

Ibtilo on the scene

OG Moti   

Ibtilo I dont think you are making any sense,

Somaliland is and was a country, and a country and people who dont want nothing to do with SOmalia

was a country? where did you get that or you are one of those who think that colonization was heaven, girl wake up, and speak for yourselve and dont say somaliland people do not want anything to do with somalia...

Honey I dare anyone of you to go to Somaliland and start talking about a union.

I DAREEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU, see if the everyday people dont look at you like your a mad man!

Girl I dont beleive you said that, listen maybe you need to pm me and tell me what Somaliland means to you, since you seem generalizing and using the word "we" more often, does it means to you the people who live in somaliland or some certain group you reffering to? expalin

What is it?

Jealousy?

Hate?

listen by the way without offending anyone since i am not from either somali_north or somalia_south but still pretty much somali, i would say this to you, to be honest somali north talks about Koonfur more often than south talking about north, konfur baa saa ah, koondfur baa sidan keentay, waa koonfu i always hear that, so dear sister, i dont think you eyes are open, and i feel hate from your words, lets make peace and show some love....

Federation will not work, cause simply south or north or east or whereever somalis could not even agree to disagree, i have no idea what would be the solution? but stop this $$hit about somalia and somaliland, puntland, xamarweynaland... just live and let others live....

Ibtilo ... have you ever hear the slogan "Lets make love not War" .. leave the land united i dont care, but i sure care somali people to be united and work together for better future with or without land.... peace

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Maasha allah, soomali waxey ku maahmaahdey

Ninkii nool Geel Dhalaayo waa arkaa,lol i hope i am not making up this , anyway OG-moti wlc first secondly why on earth brother you are taking after the sister, lol look at your quote ,

but stop this $$hit about somalia and somaliland, puntland, xamarweynaland... just live and let others live....

all you said bro is right couldn't agree more ,but u kind little bit harsh with the walaasha , see waaye adiga , ha la xishoodo, siiba gabdhaha halaga xishoodo. hey peace all

c/salaam

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Ibtilo:

Federalism wont work, you know why?

Because Somaliland doesnt want anything to do with Somalia.

Somaliland is and was a country, and a country and people who dont want nothing to do with SOmalia,

Ibtilo [/QB]

Interesting! Ibtilo, can you tell me about the history of the country that was Somaliland, first where did it get its name, 'Somaliland?' as far as I know, the majority of the people in somaliland don't speak English! I also want to know if the people of Somaliland don't want anything to do with somalia and other somalis, why do you still call yourself Somali, If being Somali is such a shameful thing and you don't want anything to do with us, why do you still call yourself somali_land?

I also want to ask you who can become a citizen of Somaliland? If my english is correct, Somali_Land means, 'Dulkii Somalida or the land of the Somali people' Then aren't All Somalis citizens of Somaliland? Or is it that only certain tripes can become a citizen of this country?

you asked:

My question is , dont people from Somalia have any other topic to talk about other tha Somaliland?

Salad dressing man cant seem to get it off his head.

All the warlords cant seem to breath without sqweeking out Somaliland every once and awhile.

What is it?

Jealousy?

Hate?

when you first read this topic, can you show me where you saw, 'Somaliland'? the topic was about a vision to create a better Somalia for the Somali people! and since you already stated that Somaliland is and was a country who doesn't want anything to do with Somalia and the Somali people, why are you here, in SOL? why are you in this topic? because I see a contradiction here!

If you don't want to be a Somali, it is up to you, just leave our 'somali' garments with us!

Please explain these things for me, Who are the people you represent?

Ibtilo   

If you want the history of Somaliland, which am sure you alreayd know, but are blinding yourself of, go to Somalilandnet.com.

Somalilanders never liked the British, and we were and are a country, for 5 days back in the sixties until we joined the horrid union, and now. Does that help you?

The funniest think people from Somalia like to refer back too for lack of actual discussion is that Somaliland is called Somaliland. Well honey it was called that before so what. So was Somalia, but that didnt stop you from killing fellow Somalis both in Somaliland and else where did it now, stop the bull and stop hiding acting like your some angel. Somalis know what you did, be happy with Puntland and leave it at that.

Secondly, the Somalilanders are talking about ways to develop their country, on their forums, and ways to get recognition, but about the union and anyone who brings it up is told that it will never happen, why because its the will of the majority.

If you dont believe me about going back home and asking then go, by all means before you.

-Ibtilo