Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A Pre-Paid Life, Pay Now, Play Later

Nur   

e-Nuri Softwano series

Presents:

Summertime Head Cooling Wisdoms

Enjoy A Pre-paid Life, Pay Now, Play Later.

So, School is over, wow, maashaAllah, that is great, so many plans for the summer time in North America, and winter plans for the Aussies, Hargeisa is always cool, and Bosaso is simmering hot, time to hit the highlands of Las Anod, and Xagaaye rain for Southern Somalis, you know July is the xagaayo? well if you dont know the seasons in Somali, that is OK, not many Nomads do anyway, specially those raised in Pangani or Eastleigh, Nairobi, Kenya or East London, or Dixon, Toronto.

Now, back to the topic.

You see, now you are young, energetic and healthy, with a lotta leisure time in your hands, so playing is the first thing that comes to mind, right?

Have you ever thought about the ease of prepaid services?, when you want to call a relative back home, these days you would first buy a pre-paid calling card and then make the call, knowing that once you pay, you can chat as long as the card allows.

But the problem with prepaid calling cards is that you have to pay each time you want to make a call.

Now imagine, paying once and chatting forever, or paying once and playing forever?

Well let us think through this, if you play now, the fun will be over soon when school opens in September, and then you begin to pay.

Let us take this logic further:

If you go to a restaurant and eat, say Tagliatelli with clams and prawns, the pleasure ends when the waiter serves you the bill, and asks Visa or Mastercard?

All the joy in this life we enjoy has to be paid somehow, even to family and friends, you can not always receive and forget to pay.

So, think about this, if you have the choice to play first, and pay later, or pay first and play later, which one would you choose?

Now, imagine the life on earth as a game:

You either play now, and pay later, in the next life.

Or you pay now,(at least some attention to me) and play later in next life.

You may ask, " I want to pay now, so I can play with Xuurul Ceyn Later"

or in the case for our female Muslim sisters, they want to play with some Xurul Ceyn hunks in next life, which is cool, well, that is all possible, if you:

1. Believe in Allah SWT

2. Do Good deeds ( Payment Plan)

3. Always remind others about these facts

4. And then, show tolerance when doing so.

Think, which is better, paying once, and playing forever, or playing once and paying forever.

The way to pay now is to Pray, and obey Allah, SWT in all matters. that way, you dont have to pray whn prayers will not help.

So, Pray no, Play Later, and dont try to play now and Pray later.

The choice is yours!

Nur

2004 e- Nuri Softwano series

Pre-Paid Soul Saving Services

You can Play Once, and Pay Forever, or

You can Pay Once, and Play Forever, But

You can not Play now and Play Later

Blessed   

AsSlaamu Aleikum Nur,

Welcome back walaal. I liked that pice, but am wondering: isn't it possible to play now and play later, providing that you do it within the limits of Islam?

Nur   

Sister to the Real Thing

It all depends on what you play with.

You see, Allah SWT says that the life of this world is a PLAY ( LACIB, and LAHW), so if you play by the rules in a way, you are PAYING the price upfront compared to those who PLAY without a rule.

So, if we focus on PAYING now, we can PLAY later, this life is not good to spend playing,specially when we have all the time to play and all the fun waiting for us in Jannah, an eternal PLAYING indeed. If only we know the joy in Jannah!

Nur

OG_Girl   

Pay Now and Play Later, is not bad idea , when ever you preparing for good business, you pay money , time and energy sucrifice your family , your rest so you can enjoy all later when you have enough money and less worried about financial problems!.

But on other hand isn't true "live your life like you never die and prepare your after life like you die tomorrow"!!.So you can make balance innit?

Salam

Nur   

OG Girl

You write:" But on other hand isn't true "live your life like you never die and prepare your after life like you die tomorrow"!!.So you can make balance innit?"

That is not a true Hadeeth, the scholars say it is Mowduuc, meaning a concocted Hadeeth.

A Muslim Scholar said that if that Hadeeth has to be true, it should say " icmal li dumyaaka bi qadri baqaa ika fiihaa, wa icmal li aakhiratik, bi qadri baqaa ika fiihaa"

Work for your present life for an equivalent effort to its duration, and work for your next life, for an equivalent effort to its duration.

Nur

Salam

OG_Girl   

Nur, I did not hear it was Hadeth ..lol

seriouslly we just use it when ever person make his/her life "nakad" misreable. My native language is arabic and I can tell what is just wisdom words or some sort of part of religion.

Again... can you explain what you mean word "Play "

I remember this , I am not sure if you speak Arabic:

"

سئل أحمد بن حنبل : متى الراحة ؟؟

فقال : إذا وضعت قدمك في الجنة ..

"

salam

Nur   

Og Girl

I gues your Arabic is Khaleeji Arabic, secoond guess is Egyptian, or you may be in Kasala , Ghadaarif in Sudan in which case your arabic is awsome, but I doubt that you speak Shaamy arabic, or Moroccan.

anyway, Play in these thread means following one's desires. In this life we need to tame them, so that we can have as much fun as we like in the next life.

Nur

OG_Girl   

In that case you are right brother Nur, following our desires is what put us in wrong or "Sin".

About my Arabic , believe me I am like they say .. "Al kol fel kol" ..lol. I may born and raised in Khaliij but I do speak all kind including the " fos7a" which is what we study in schools.All kind of Arabs you can find here where I live.

PS: what I wrote in arabic wasn't " dialog" was classic Arabic .

Salam

Nur   

Sareedo

We all have a long way to go, no one is safe, like a close football game , it ain't over til its over. Like the Sheikh Hanbalis comment above posted by Og Girl.

Nur

Nur   

Nomads, I hate to spoil parties for telling you this, but I was caught speeding by police radar, the fun of getting to where I was going was over quickly when I was served with the speeding citation.

If humans can get you on a radar and make you pay, it sure makes sense the highway of life is also being watched by Constables On Patrol ( Angel COPs), they are just invisible to the eye, but that shouldn't fool you saaxib, because they can see you.

The police radar is rather simple, it uses doppler effect to measure your speed, if you are within the allowed range, you are OK, if you are exceeding, you are in trouble.

Unlike the police, the Angels have more soffisticated invisible gears to measure thousands of parameters collectively known as Morals, can you imagine how many of these moral standards we cross daily without being aware of the presence of Angels!? whenever you lie, or hide the truth, you feel like you have crossed a red light, deep inside, you know you are wrong, even if you are President of the USA. Then after the lie, what happens next?, usually sh... happens, a crime against humanity, like killing Million people in Iraq, along with some 5000 American kids looking for the GI Bill to pay for college.

Anyone who can lie without any remorse, is really sick, their morals are dead, no hope!

Angels also measure your intentions, they know when you are sincere of what you are telling the public, and when you just want to get elected.

In the day of judgement, we will be served our final earthly traffic record, Allah will tell us " Iqra kitaabak, kafaa bi nafsikal yawma caleyka xasiibaa" meaning " Read your own record, you need no one but yourself to audit you today"

Next time you see a COP on the highway, think about the angels. When you see an auditor, think about the day of judgement, and when you see the torture chambers at Guantanamo or Abu Ghureib, think about Hell.

Of course , Maui should remind you of Paradise!

Walillahul mathalul aclaa!

Nur

Malika   

I like this - pay now, play later!

I will share this with my young audience - we have many conversations on career paths, sucess in this dunia - but must remember to remind them of the hereafter too.

Jzk!

I don't know about you guys but I've actually compared the cost of prepaid minutes with regular plans and let me tell you, those prepaid minutes will cost you an arm and a leg, lol. Carpe diem by paying now and playing now and the rest is Que Sera Sera...