Sign in to follow this  
Juje

The Teachings and Policies of Al-Shabaab

Emperor   

Amin Amir is over doing it again just for the crowd.... NABADU WAA XAARAAN, DEGANAANTU WAA XARAAN kulahaa, that is simply a lie as far as Alshabaab's control zone is concerned, in all honest the most peaceful areas of Somalia even including Puntland and SL is the long 700KM between Mogadishu and Kambooni to Kenyan border, all we ever heard since Alshabaab took control is Jid ladhisaayo, dad xad laga oofiyay, iyo Maamulo loo sameeeyay gobolada sida Bay, Gedo and Lower Shabelle and the Middle Juba...

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^^loool.That was some funny stuff, I like the way she replied back to the cartoon.
:D

Strangely though you failed to see the funny side of this one:

amiincaamir.jpg

:D:D:D

Juje   

^^

Saxiib lama cafiyo tan oo kale...I was waiting for them since they scorned Amin Camir for depicting Faroole...I knew they will eventually appreciate Amin's work..but I did not expect so soon...

war nimanka hilmaam dhowa.. :D:D

RedSea   

I cannot believe people are taking cheap shots at the people who liberated their arses. It's cartoon people and amir draws from all different prespectives and they're not neccesarrily true. This one done from anti alshabab prespective.

People do realize areas under alshabab are where fairness and justice prevail with no clan supremacy. I don't think sh. Hoteel can claim that with his 4 and half schitstick.

Juje   

Originally posted by Egaal:

I cannot believe people are taking cheap shots at the people who liberated their arses.

Do you know what liberation is and its attributes are?

I think most are showing their true colours these days by demeaning Al-Shabaab and utterlly dismissing the struggle and sacrifices they have made for Somalia.

Since their 'people' are in power now they beleive the disarming and disbanding of Al-Shabaab is a must and they are using the same tactics used by the former TFG supporters by lebelling the Shabaabs and anyone against their politics as Nabad-diid and killers.

Is one thing being against their ideology but deaming them in this fashion shows most of you guys have short memory.

RedSea   

Juje,

So now we are even dismissing Alshabaab's efforts to smash the Ethiopian invasion?

hmmm did Sh.Hotel worked his magic from his comfortINN? Is that what you really believe got the Ethiopians out? :D

I think it's time you stop being smart mouth and started appriciating those who gallantly defended your honor while you sat by and did nothing, instead of posting pointless cartoons in the hopes of getting your cyber persona rating up. ;) Adeer you can do better in advancing the agenda of Mr. HotelI'mallabouttalk butdon'tdo much.

From praising the Alshabab and then demonizing them and accusing them of something they're not. They're savviors, their on the somali people' side not against them. They fight for the interest of the people not the rest of the world.

Disagreeing with the group is one thing, but this is just crossing the line.

-------------------------------------------------- --

They're building roads on limited budget.

Mashruuc dhisme lagu sameynayo wadada ugu muhimsan degmada Kismaayo oo soconaya iyo warbixin ku aadan howshaasi.

Talaado 6 Rabic Al-awal 1430 (3/03/2009)

Maamulka Wilaayada Islaamiga ah ee Jubba gaar ahaan degmada Kismaayo ayaa ku guda jira mashruuc dhismo waddo halbowle ah oo dhexmarta magaalada Kismaayo,taasi oo in muddo ah bur bursaneyd isla markaana muhim u ah isku socodka gaadiidka ee magaaladaasi.

Mashruucaasi ayaa dhowr maalmood hadda soconaya iyadoona maanta xooggiisa la guda galay,waxaana howshu ay ka socotaa wadada isku xirta saldhiga degmada Kismaayo iyo Digri Soonka Leegada,halkaasi oo dhowr boondo ay ku yaallaan.

Wadada hadda laga shaqeynayo dhirirkeedu waa 620mx9m,waxaana ka howlgalaya shaqaalo gaaraya illaa 70 qof kuwaasi oo dib u habeynaya wadadaasi halbowlaha ah.

Marki hore waxay wadadu ka sameysneyd laami caadi ah iyo dhagxaan balse hadda waxaa la go'aamiyay in la shubo,si ay u noqoto waddo adag oo cimrisa ayna ku anfacdaan dadka Muslimka ah ee ku nool magaalada Kismaayo.

Dhaqaalaha ku baxaya dhismaha wadadaasi waxaa bixinaya maamulka Islaamiga ah ee degmadaasi iyadoona maamulku uu sidasi oo kale gudaha Kismaayo kaga fuliyay mashaariic kamid ah adeegga bulshada si hagaajinta suuqyada,marinada iyo dukaafadaha.

Waxaa maamulka Islaamiga ah uu hore u gudaha dekadda Kismaayo kaga dhiseen Masaajid ay ku tukadaan shaqaalaha halka ay ka hagaajiyeen qeybta Kalluunka ee suuq weynaha,waxaana aad ugu riyaaqay howlahaasi adeegga ah
bulshada reer Kismaayo oo Allaah ugu deeqay cadaalad iyo garsoor iyo amaan buuxa oo ay heystaan.

^^^Compare this Kismaayo to pre alshabab when someone used to getshot almost every other day. That is history and no injustices is occuring today. Masha Allah Alshabab efforts.

Juje   

Originally posted by Resistance:

I think most are showing their true colours these days by demeaning Al-Shabaab and utterlly dismissing the struggle and sacrifices they have made for Somalia.

I dont ever recall them being idolized nor manifested as heroes. Likewise you cannot attribute to them the struggle against the Ethiopians solely. On the other hand I did not see the Ethiopians running away from mortar fires and continuous gunfire aimed at them which has led to their untimely and unplanned immediate withdrawal. However I noticed with great esteem the plot that unraveled the withdrawal of the Ethiopians and changed the face of the TFG for one which is acceptable and which can work towards the process of creating a Nation that is workable.

Shabaab , yes have contributed to the struggle but in their mist is the absence of unity, sharing and compromise - and the presence to enforce, brutally in many cases, and dictate their agenda as solely as the only suitable policy. The value of humanity has no sense in their surge and this will eventually bring about their end in many aspects of the Somali politics.

What we need at the moment is the urge to rationalize, the flexibility to adapt to the different circumstances and the need to comprehend the variation of the general Somali society and the key to all is to seek a common ground that can bind this together until the creation of an environment of relative security and harmony that will eventually entail a situation where the people will have the liberty and choice to make the decision of who will govern them.

Juje you are missing the point, lebelling Shabaab as 'blood sucking killers' is not being rational nor seeking the common ground you speak of.

I beleive that the new TFG is reaching out to them and the Shariif has made all the right moves thus far but a 'wasiir' there and a Hildhibaan spot would have made them come close.

P.S Is the work of Muqaawamiin ( Shaabaabs being a significant player )that forced the Ethos to talk and eventually leave the nation, without it they would still have ruled Somalia to this day.

Fabregas   

The cartoon is ruined by the captions which say that peace and government are haram. The other ones make sense though.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^
:D
you are of course aware ... that it is not literally Al-shabaab saying that dont you ?

it is just one confused cartoonist scribbling some nonsense.

Dah! :rolleyes: Of course, alshabaab is not saying that, but their actions are worse then that.

Qabiilaystayaal diinta ku daba gababanya.