Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Ladies Gentlemen I would like you to welcome Banaadirland.

Caku reer muqdisho iyo is qaqabsi meel aan waxba oolin, war meesha ay rabaan inay u taliyaan gabigeedba waxaa ka taliyo HI, Alshaaab iyo Amnisom, marka halkee buu ka talin doonaa ninka madaxweynaha loo doorto, cajiib.

Sheekadan waxay u egahay sheekadii magaala joog xume ee labadii nin ee isku qabsaday sidii ay u qaybsan lahaayeen lacag Ilaahay uu siin doono oo ay heli doonaan.lol

Fabregas   

All thoroughbred Islamic Somali tribesman and women of noble cushitic and Arabian origins peacefully reject all Lalala and teletubbie so called lands as they are divide and conquer strategy used by the Ethiopians and Israelis.

Dr Ligle   

Fabregas and we are to support your fake centralism strategy and your using religion to justify it? So you want all the money and power to go to the capital city, while every other region lacks basic drinking water!!! that is more of a lalalaala and never be accepted by any reasonable person!!!

The days of centralism are over my friend, somalis dont trust each other to give power to one city anymore!!! to be stuck in such failed policies won't help somalia but keep them behind

GAAROODI   

i heard they havent agreed on anything yet in nairobi, and its very unlikely to get off the ground, but if it does. good luck to you.

maxammed dhere as president?? bad choice saxib. how will this admin co-exist with the islamic courts,alshabab ahlal sunah etc.

there are still lots of unanswered questions.