Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A new offensive : Minister Jelle no ceasefire...

Jacpher   

^Don't be ungrateful Taako Man. Let me paraphrase that for you. Amxaaro will give peace or war whatever they want you to have.

Tahliil   

did u not read the news lately...we who? Meles dumped AdeerKEEN Yeey the vampire for someone new and obidient some days ago bro....

ABDULLAHI YEEY THE VAMPIRE = AHMED CHALABI.. remember him????

Waxba ha isxiijin walaal Addeer the vampire is no more....He is dumped...Used and Misused

Ebyan   

It's been proven time and time again that dialogue is not the solution, not with these people at least. They ask for war and when the heat is turned up a bit they scream "Time out..Time out". You asked for war, go out there and fight like men.

Jimcaale,

The Amharo line is getting tired. First off, Meles Zenawi is Tigre not Amhara, at least get the clan right. Secondly, the Ethiopian troops are there fighting on behalf of the Somali government, so any decision that is made is a Somali one.

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Dialogue was available for the last 3 months. The president spoke with all facets of Xamar including the former president Abdiqasim. PM Geedi met with many civil society groups and clan elders and focused on how to disarm people.

Don't flatter yourself. Dialogue is in the best interest of the TFG. The longer the TFG continues on this path (there are questions about whether it really controls anything) the worse its image will get amongst the civilians. This will ensure that any prolonged conflict will favour the resistance rather than the TFG. If power is your only ambition, its in your best interest to talk. Believe me, the Ethiopians have alot of factors to contend with, they cannot continue this offensive for much longer. The TFG will soon find itself isolated and powerless against the resistance.

Jacpher   

Secondly, the Ethiopian troops are there fighting on behalf of the Somali government, so any decision that is made is a Somali one.

:D:D

Maandheey doonimayo inaan dhaqan & hido jira dhinac maroo fadhi ku dirirka la wadaago canbaro ee ina-adeereey Duke & intuu madaxda u yahay u daa inay adeer difaacaan.

Ebyan   

I'm sorry my Somali isn't up to par, but am I correct in assuming you don't like discussing Somali politics with women? If that's the case, to paraphrase from the movie Gone with the wind, "Frankly, I don't give a damn". You can disregard my posts, but I will continue posting my views and I couldn't give a hoot as to whether you respond to them or not. Capish? smile.gif

Jacpher   

I too am sorry for my English isn't so pretty. I'm not familiar with movie titles or catch-22 phrases so you'll have to break it down for me in layman's terms.

You're correct on that assumption that I don't engage fadhi ku diri with canbarooyin. If I remember correctly, General Duke has had a terrible experience with one canbaro that he had to take a leave of absence for awhile. Our lovely ladies have a high integrity to be involved with TFG cronism and dirty politics.

ansaar17   

These lunatics decieve themselves. they talk as if they are the sole superpower in the world.

It's quite damning the way they think they are the ones doing the attacking, the ones with the tanks, the ones with the BM artillary.

Like i said before, if you truly believe you and ethiopia are one, go and have an identity change.

Ebyan   

Jimcaale,

I don't know what General Duke has to do with the topic..didn't your mother teach you not to talk behind peoples backs? If you have a problem with General Duke, address him. Anyhow, I'm sure you got the gist of my post so I won't bother repeating myself, but incase you haven't, re-read the last sentence until it sinks in. smile.gif

RedSea   

So we admit that the first offensive was a disaster and that the Ethiopian soldiers were crying inside the Muqdisho staduim trapped and hungary.

By the way, weren't the Xabshis the ones who cried for ceasefire?

Another wada jiid jiid, awaits them, bring it on....

Ebyan   

I'm sure you know what I meant. Why talk about General Duke in a topic that has nothing to do with him? If you have issues with him, settle it via PM, it has nothing to do with me. Capish? Now back to the topic...