Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

Somalia: Puntland leader invited to Washington, d.c failed

Puntland leader who was headed Mr. faroole was humiliated in Washington dc. Like allot of you are aware off. The USA has called Somaliland punt land and Somalia leaders where requested to attend a open briefing and hearing of the Subcommittee on Africa and Global Health. But His Excellency Dr. Abdirahman Mohamed Mohamud (Farole)was humiliated he called himself as president. Those who invited him treat him as dog without a respect. lol He was also put one of the cheapest hotels in washington dc. also his organizers has failed because of poor planning.

On the other hand Abdillahi Mohamed Dualeh

Foreign Minister of somaliland and Mohamed Omaar

Foreign Minister tfg this too guys realy did well their homework. both where staying at Renaissance Mayflower Hotel match better then holiday inn lol where faroole and ilka jiir where staying Days inn hotel. Faroole nasiib xumaa waxaan maqli jiray ( first Impression counts !!!) hadiiba markii horabe aan laqiimeen mawaxaa la qiimeendoonaa hadalkiisa!!!!

your description of his treatment "like a dog" really shows on witch side of the fence you set. on another note, you should find hobby so that you might stop hating on imaginary enemies.

Thankful   

The western media loves to write about African leaders who are coming from some of the most impoverished lands in the world, but are staying in expensive hotels when they get to the west. They particularly love to write about those coming from Somali lands, where there is drought, famine and other issues. You don't show up in a fur coat and gold when your intentions are to ask for assistance. It is very intelligent what the Puntland leaders are doing, good job.

I am glad Faroole didn't spend Puntland's money by getting a more expensive hotel himself. He will get points for that from the community Yaa Garyaqaan. I am sure he could've got a $1000/night hotel for himself and bill the Puntland state if he wanted to. In this bad ecomony, frugality is the only option.

What is the problem yaa Garyaqaan. Sowdigan odayga ku shiday. :D:D

Goodir   

I thought their trip agenda was outside the scope of sariirta iyo cuntada ay cuneen. I didn't realized ficiltan were reduced to this lowest rank. PL guest were served by a low paid maid while SL group received services prepared by higher paid maids.

Is this your overall accounts the much publicized trip? What is it they got out of it other than being welcomed to either a clean or dirty bedsheets?

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

I am glad Faroole didn't spend Puntland's money by getting a more expensive hotel himself. He will get points for that from the community Yaa Garyaqaan. I am sure he could've got a $1000/night hotel for himself and bill the Puntland state if he wanted to. In this bad ecomony, frugality is the only option.

What is the problem yaa Garyaqaan. Sowdigan odayga ku shiday.
:D:D

lsk sxb that was not my point whether he was gone spend money on punt land budged. My whole point was. How he was treated, before you travel you should have a gent and plans, who invite you what are their purpose of the invention and so on. You don't just show up hadeey xaawo kasto ku casunto at end of the day You are representing the face of the punt Landers. You have the highest officer of punt land administration such us Ilka jiir that should have been enough. I believe former president cade would have done better preparation then Faroole.

juma-nne   

War garyaqaanow ma sidaas aad garyaqaan ulabaxday? waxay lamid tahaiy soomalida oo kuwooda gaagabka ah ulabaxa magacyada aiy kamid yihiin. Awdheere iyo Cir-guje :D:D

145.jpg Ghandi was once asked if he felt under dressed meeting the King of England, he replied "oh no, his majesty was wearing enough clothes and gold for both of us."

Garyaqaan* : Adeer, its to the credit of the Puntland leader that he took a cheap residance. The TFG leader does not control any land and yet is getting a top hotel? And as for the secessionists they are well knwon to spend the poor peoples money on individual selfish needs.

Puntland leaders are there for a job and not to show the Americans how corrupt they are. The CIA knows how rich each region is and this is a plus sign for the state.

I am proud. :D

^^^ Generaaaaale not so fast. TFG and somaliland leaders seemed well organized then the poor faroole and his team. One thing this entire African leader have income are, they love power. Faroole brought with him His oldest son as spokesman lol. Genaraale i am here and I am sure I know more marka ha iga hadalsiin. They where treat as criminal pirates. Farool's son was under surveillance since he was former pirates’ member. The use has strong case against (INA FAROOLE) That is way he was told he could not leave the hotel, could not attend the meeting with the president. Note The US are the once who Invited these group so everything is on them. General Duke remember cade muse faild as leader and faroole is is headed in the wrong direction . Is it impossible to effect positive change from below? I ask you that Question Duke? Why would puntland leader always humiliated themselves. You know cade muse gave the highest position witch he could not handle it to Leebaan muuse boqor , because he was his son that is what happen here in Washington DC. He brought with him family member as adviser and so on. Lol that it is realy joke.

You know it will take much more effort. It will take building a network of like minded people in many places to lobby for you not your son who no nothing in the us you need power brokers, educate to win ordinary folks to our side and galvanize them into a force to reckon with a force to say NO to Business As Usual! Because this approach depends largely on ordinary folks saying "we are sick and tired of being sick and tired it stands the risk of things turning nasty. Faroole showed poor leader ship and he was treated the way he deserved.

^^^Garyaqaan* Adeer we must disagree on this. I would be upset and really bothered, knowing the fact that some of our children dont have education and some communities are in drought , that their President is spending great deal of money in Western hotels.

organised? The west will not give you money of they think you are going to spend on hotels, also we are not the Arab Shiekhs who can afford such luxuries.

You are getting uspet and infact giving fuel to your SOL comrades for no reason.

The President of a poor state should reside in adequite accomodation. If his wealthy Diaspoara kisnmen are upset it shows their ignorance of the country they once came from.

Again brother, this topic makes no sense.