Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Shabakadaha Soomaalida middee magaceedu ku soo jiitey?

looool, cawslafil, maxay tahayna?

Wah, the opposite of abaar and jiilaal nooh. Coos la fil ayaan u qaatay in laga wado, 'greener pastures' camal or literally 'expecting the green grass.' No wonder, even in cyberworld, a typical nomad's mind still thinks about the green pastures.

By the way, your own username would have been a nice domain name. Dabshid.com? :D

Shabakooyinka waa bateen, laakiin kuwa magacyadooda isoo jiiday illaa hada jiro aan xasuusto waa shirqool.com iyo qarxis.com

[Can anybody try to define what really 'shirqool' is in Ingiriis? Sabotage? Assassination? Or should we take the literal words it consists, which roughly goes 'meeting disrupters/interrupters?']

A friend of mine was inquiring about domain names, since he wanted to upstart one, and I told him burus.com in uu use gareeyo. It just occured to me. Or perhaps garmagisho.org or garmaqaato.net? Xaasid.com? Or kir.com or kud.net or kac-wid-gis-yur -- take your pick -- .com?

Shirqool is easy, it is to conspire against someone or something!

'Waala ishirqooley' I've been consipired against!

Another example 'Shirqool buu ahaa duulaankii ina Caydiid ee May May land (Baidoa)' meaning 'The attack on the May May land by ina Caydiid was a Consipracy'!

Easy isn't it?

That's the definition of to 'conspire':

1. plan secretly to act illegally: to plan or agree in secret with others to commit an illegal or subversive act for example:

'In court, the three defendants admitted to conspiring against the government'.

2. work together: to combine so as to cause a result, often of harm, inconvenience, or difficulty for example:

'Rain and tears conspired to smudge her carefully applied mascara'.

Source Encarta!

Som@li   

SOmalis are obbsesed naming after thier hometown, tribalistic sites, some interesting one ara bulsho.com,goobjoog.com,Onkod.com etc.

Shieqool--Coup, coup d'état

BTW ,Dabshid.com is mine, will be launched soon! ;)

^Coup d'état in Somali language is afgembi! Shirqool on the other hand is to conspire or conspiracy!

For example: 'ICU waxey shirqooleyneysey afgembi siyaasadeed'!

Meaning: 'ICU was conspiring/planning a coup d'etat'!