Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

A Nostalgic Nationalism Era: 'Parching Winds of Somalia'

NASSIR   

All I can pray for in this holy month of Ramadaan is for the return of Somalia's glory and of peace and to insulate our society from the machinations of the ruthless third-parties and their slithery, deadly agents.

Let me share with you this backstory of Somali Nation and culture & one of the founders of Somali State and Somali History or as he was known the Father of Somali Nation, Sayyid Mohammed A. Hassan.

Parching Winds of Somalia "

Som@li   

There is no doubt that Siyad Barre and his regime distorted the Somali history someway or the other, to suit them, Like any dictatorship, and brainwashing is part of communisty regimes,Some in Korea even believe Kim Il-sung is a god.

And it would be great to look the truth, but it will very hard to swallow to seccionists like you. smile.gif

Som@li   

Oodaywene, It is your uncles who were servants of the Britith and wanted that way,and Sayid Mohammad, RIP, bravely fought. how hard is that? smile.gif

JB, the truth is out there. but the claim you guys are different from the rest of Somalis, and trying to distort the history now won't work.

Saalax   

Soma@li, and how do you know such as if his uncles were? do you even know who suldan amaan nuur was? cali darawish? gabay xoog?, those guys were oodweyne's uncles and they had no associations with the british infact they terrorised them and nearly burned berbera to the ground as it was the british somaliland headquarters in the past, nevertheless every group had their anti and pro dervish leaders.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ It's not a claim (anymore), it has been a fact for twenty years. Wax fahan.
:D

Ninkan gebigiisuba waa 18 years old niyow ,,, wax fahan adiguna ,, :D

Som@li   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ It's not a claim (anymore), it has been a fact for twenty years. Wax fahan.
:D

NGONGE, the peace and prosperity in Somaliland in last 18 years or so is notable, and I wish them more, but they are and will be part of Somalia. smile.gif

JB, Me, 18 years, I wish :D

Isagoo galgaladkii

la hadlaaya gabadhii

wuxuu yidhi gudoonshuhu

haweenay xun baad tahay

ma hanuunsataad tahay

hambo laga dhintaad tahay

belo hoodhiflaad tahay

hargab soconayaad tahay

hindhisiyo waxbaad tahay

hadeer aaanan sheegayn :D