Sign in to follow this  
mielmi

Qarax Khasaaro Geystay Oo Lala Beegsaday Gaari Ay Wateen Ciidanka Puntland

mielmi   

Qarax nooca miinada dhulka lagu aaso ayaa maanta lala beegsaday gaari ay wateen Ciidanka Dawladda Puntland ee ku sugan degmada Galgala,waxaana uu ka dhacay meel aan sidaas uga fogeyn degmadaas.

Khasaaro isugu jirta dhimasho iyo dhaawac ayaa lasoo sheegaaya inuu ka dhashey qaraxaas,waxaana ku dhintey inta la ogyahay hal askari iyadoo ay ku dhaawacmeen labo kale.

Ilaa iyo hadda lama yaqaano cidda ka dambeysay qaraxaas,iyadoo aysan jirin cid sheegatay masuuliyadeeda,iyadoo aanay jirin cid ka hadashay qaraxaan dhanka Dawladda Puntland.

Buuralayda Galgala ayaa mudooyinkii lasoo dhaafay ku dagaalamayay Ciidanka Puntland iyo wadaadka lagu magacaabo Sheikh Attam ciidan uu hogaamiyo.

SOURCE

Horseed Media

PasserBy   

Dictator Faroole

Aren't we throwing this dictator thing at anybody who we don't like? Dictator is reserved for Muammar Gaddafi,Isaias Afwerki, the late Omar Bongo.. to name a few. Faroole hasn't been in office even for two years and he is already a dictator? C'mon man, give him at least a few more years. :D

^^^ lool that was nice. Anyhow may AUN to all who died, and heal the injured. The Puntland scurity must be comendd for their steadfast action, we are now facing a weaker crippled enemy hiding out in the bushs and hills.

NASSIR   

Passerby, It's actually a misnomer or should I say grostesque to call Mr. Farole a "dictator".

I view him as a Warlord of a clan fiefdom, or a Clan Chieftain, or a Pirate Chief. Even President Yoweri Museveni would agree with me the fiefdoms that emerged out of the wreckage of Somalia. Yoweri put it this way, "This created a proliferation of warlords based on clans. These warlords disintegrated the unity of the country and turned it into fiefdoms."

Exactly..

Xudeedi   

^ I agree, he's certainly more like a warlord of a clan fiefdom. I referred him to a dictator, in reference to his media censorship and that nature.

That's better Faroole can be insulted in any manner and no one will care, the least military experienced leader in Puntland who has devestated the false day dreams of a petty village warrior along with those of his radical Diaspora.