Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf visits Adis, Kampala Kigali..

^^^It depends what angle you look at this news item. A Somali President visits three neighbouring nations with an aim to get support for his country. He is receieved warmly. If this is not a significant news piece I do not know what is?

I give the news as it is, and from my view point, if that turns some people of, that is unfortunate and not my intention.

Originally posted by Pi:

Brown, horta yaa cayda laga iibiyaa? You're so liberal in your insults, as if others can't engage in more vulgar insults. Can you ever discuss issues without being so vulgar. Let's give the moderators and Admin an easy time by debating like mature people.

You are subtly calling on Mods to censor what is uncesorable adeer. I didn’t insult,its my opinion. I am for the opinion that this TFG has kissed all the hinds there is without ever working hard. And truthfully that’s a fact yeah? They sat and chewed qat in nairobi hotels for years before the kenyati kicked them out. Then camped in Baidoa before the Americans decided that they should use Ethiopia to be taken to Xamar. And now they are just hoping to have peacekeepers from the world. That’s actually the opposite of hard working yeah?

Sh.Shareef & his glorious men worked hard whereas these Bulls & goons didn’t. In anycase,sxbow I gave you my opinion earlier on[Perhaps you should read it] This is no insult, Colorful & flamboyant? Perhaps but an insult? No way! If that’s an insult, then I am Camilla Parker Bowles's Butler smile.gif

Mystic ;)

"From its experience in the years after the genocide of 1994, Rwanda as a country has made progress in national reconciliation and reconstruction. There are many aspects where this [country] can serve us as a model and adviser to enable us to go beyond the tragedy of the past years and build hope for the future," Yusuf said

Well said, but could Yeey actually free himself from the shackles of Somali tribalism, and lead the way to reconcile the Somali nation, or would he simply continue relying on outside powers to install his regime in the absence of geniune Somali consensus?

give Yey & Geedi and co a chance. Time will tell. rwanada was a country in worse situation then somalia. Nearly 3/4 of a million people died in a matter of months.

^ There is only six days left in the month. :D The first two Ugandan battalions and the Nigerian battalion should arrive in about 10 days inshallah. Malawi, Rwanada, Libya, South Africa etc should also be here soon.

^ Wish you luck old boy, you must be hearing something the rest of us are not, like you told me before bro can i have source for Libay, South Africa sending troops cause the only confirmed are Uganda, and Nigeria. Rwanda said they are in Sudan for while and when ever that issue is done they see if they send troops, and South Africa did not confirm 100% they send troops.

^ Sxb Libya et al are considering and will bring troops. Malawi has agreed.

So far Uganda, Nigeria and Malawi are alhamdulilah sending troops. The other countries have agreed to the possiblity of sending troops and they will hopefully send troops within the next month. We have 4 confirmed battalions out of 9 coming inshallah withing the next 2 weeks. The others will be coming in a later phase God willing.

The sooner they come,the better.Ofcourse this means that the Ethios will move out too.The more progress that our Government makes,the more easy life will be for our countrymen.Keep that in mind folks.

Taako man,good to see u again Oldman.

^^^Captain Xalane, how are you doing soldier?

As for the news, Libya, South Afric, Mozamique are considering, Nigeria, Malawi and Uganda are on board.

Things are moving smoothly.