Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Asmara: Xasan Dahir sacks Sharifs : wonderfull stuff

WAR DEG DEG AH: Sheekh Xasan Dahir iyo Shariif Saalax oo loo doortay Hogaanada Isbaheysiga Dib u Xoreynta

War goor dhoweyd naga soo gaaray Magaalada Asmara ee Dalka Eritrea ayaa sheegaya in Kulan ay yeesheen Xubnaha Isbaheysiga Dib u Xoreynta Garabka Asmara ay kaga dhawaaqeen Hogaan Cusub oo uu yeesho Isbaheysiga.

Warka ayaa sheegaya in Xubnahaas ay Hogaan u magacaabeen Sheekh Xasan Dahir Aweys iyo Shariif Saalax, iyadoona labadan xubnood ay kala qabanayaan Jagooyinkii Labada Shariif ee haatan fadhigoodu yahay Magaalada Jabuuti.

Arrintan waxay si rasmi ah waxay noqoneysaa mid cadeyneysa in Xubnaha Isbaheysiga Dib u Xoreynta uu Labo garab u kala jabay, taasoo maalmihii hore la sii sheegayay in Isbaheysiga uu kala jabay,

wixii warar ee ku soo kordha kala soco wararkeena dambe

Hooyga wararka Somaliyed

Jowhar.com & Jowharnews.com

Jowharcom@hotmail.com

Posted by Mahad on July 22 2008 17:43:15 0 Comments · 1047 Reads

Comments

No Comments have been Posted.

Post Comment

Please Login to Post a Comment.

Ratings

Shariif oo xilalkii laga qaadey

22 Jul 22, 2008 - 9:18:58 AM

Kulan muddo Labo maalmood ah uga socday magaalada dalka Eritrea Isbaheysiga la magac baxey dib u xoreynta Somalia garabkiisa Asmara ayaa waxaa xilalkii looga qaadey Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed iyo Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aadan. oo kala hayey xilalka Gudoomiyaha gudiga fulinta iyo Gudoomiyaha golaha dhexe.

Sheekh Xasan Daahir Aweys ayaa lagu badaley Sheekh Shariif halka Shariif Xasan xilkiisa loo dhiibey nin magaciisa lagu soo gaabiyey Shariif Saalax.

Lama ogo in codbixin loo qaadey xil ka qaadistaan madaama warar hordhac ee soo baxey aan ka heley xogtaan.

Dhinaca kale xilalka laga qaadey xubnahaan ayaa yimid maalmo kadib markii kulan la sheegey in la isku soo afgartey labada garab ku soo dhexmarey wadanka Yemen kaasoo sababey in Isbaheysiga golihiisa dhexe garabka Jabuuti ku ansaxiyen heshiis ay la galeen DFKMG ah.

Warar dheraad ah kala soco GO waqtiyada soo socda.

Garowe Online,Muqdisho

The Asmara Alliance has completely disintegrated into a farce show. Don't wanna say I told you so but I told you so. I was skeptical about the effectiveness of ARS from the outset and today I stand vindicated.

But demise of the ARS hasn't produced any gains for their opponents - the fifth columnist filth called TFG. The people fighting the Ethiopian Occupation today are more or less independent of any political constraints the ARS may have exerted. Even residual authority the ARS or what is left of it may exercise today will have negligible effect on what is happening in Somalia. Abu Mansuur, Grand Mufti and Major General Indhacadde, Xassan Turki et al are calling the shots in their respective spheres of influence. And the struggle to liberate Somalia from Ethiopian Occupation and collaborationist filth continues.

Fabregas   

^^He should have put someone more " moderate" in power! But Sheikh Shariff will probably still represent himself as the face of the ARS.

...Grand Mufti and Major General Indhacadde...

:D

Indhamadoowe xaaka rabtaa? At least this time he is pouring his energy into a heroic cause by fighting the Xabashi occupation. We should commend him for that, less about his personal ambition.

Sophist   

Oodweyne is happy ;)

Now, if this is true (I have a feeling it is) then "Darinta" waa inoo fidiyaa Sheikh Hassan. After all he is a man of peace who cares about the plight of his nation smile.gif

me   

Oodweyne afka ayuu ka xaaray, kolay markii ugu horaysay maaha oo uu tan sameeyo. War nimanyahow baambaris afka lagu xidho ma jiraa si aan ugu deeqo duqan.

It's about time the Sharif is sacked. There will be no peace now or in ten years. It's a long struggle. Nin aadan shantaada iskaga dhicin sharci kaama dhicinayo. Bravo Aways!

‘Dear to us is Sheekhul Islaami ‘, said Ibnul Qayim, ‘but the truth is dearer.’ It goes to Sh. Hassan too. Few resisted peace and spoke in generalities as the good Sheekh has done yesterday and succeeded. And as that Greek philosopher whose name escapes me once said, pitfalls await he who speaks in generalities!

the peace caravan shall continue its journey…

I've never seen that outside drama had an effect on the ground. I'm not even sure if they all join the Sharif that they can stop the war.

^^This is no Lasqoray skirmishes…this is bigger and larger.

It’s tiring to repeat the same argument over and over again, but what needs courage today is to embrace peace…and that is what good Sharif is providing at this moment.

And he will succeed IA.

Sophist   

The issue is will Sharif's apparent "somalinimo" and good intentions affect a change on the ground? I suspect the real power (the insurgency) lies with Garcase as such darinta in loo fidiyo weeye xaajiga..

Xiin; the road is littered with bambooyin aan indhu qabaneynin!

NG: Unlike your guru, I think Sharif is a man of above intelligence- not easily duped; certainly not by men of average intellect