Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

After Yusuf?

How about if the real somali sheikhs lead?

President Sheikh Mustafa Xaaji Ismaaciil

Vise President. Sheikh Rashaad

Somalia as it should be governed! and we would all go back.

That, my dear sister, is stuff of dreams, but the reality is, in all probability, a far worse replica of Mr Yeey is going to take the wheel and, unfortunately, the misery will go on. I'm to paint such a depressing picture, but that is how things are unless there is a miraclous intervention occures.

Ibtisam   

^^^It does not make a difference if he is dead or alife, he has set the trend and the ball started rolling a long time ago. Different face don't really change anything. I'm just wondering because so many post-Yeey threads are on SOL, and I've not been following events lately.

SO is he?? or are they just planning ahead?

P.s. Since when did it matter what I wanted anyway? :confused:

I don't think he is dead,but it is clear that his healthy is failing him. And before we talked about post-yusuf era, one should take deep look at Yeey's legacy, perhaps as an example for those that follow him. And his legacy in nutshell could be best described the image below, the site of this terminally ill Somali child born disfigured as result of poisonous chemicals in the weaponry used by Ethios.

DSC00122.JPG

NGONGE   

^^ Now watch the people line up to have a go at Che for posting that picture. It offends our sensibilities they will all shout, not that those others affecting to cry the loudest will be any better.

Oh well...

Ibtisam   

What possible sensibilities could those who support the maniacs who are the cause of this have?? The least they could do is take responsibility for their "collateral damage" as they will call it. Poor Somali. :(

Muqdisho has been a war Zone for 17 yrs except the six months Islamists rule so many different disabilities will eventually be witnessed.

The news agencies r doing great job, but when they present such extreme cases and urge pple to help, they should allways put the contact information, the nearest xawala n all this vital information? u rite to them n it takes ages to get a reply. :mad:

We cant take her suffering away, but we could try supporting them with what we can. The father is Disabled, the kid is sick, the family have nothing. Yaa Allaah, help somalia.

Dhubad.   

^Subxanallah. Thanks for bringing this up, might Allah reward you, as umu zakaria said all we can do is help out the mother of that child.

P.S I think this needs a topic of its own, I have sent e-mail to Shabelle to get the details of mother so that we can help her out inshallah.

^ There are thousands other somalis in that same situation. ALl of them victims of this Shabab, TFG and its amxaaro.

Quick recovery for them all, IA. War dadkii dhammaa!