Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Somaliland foils ONLF plan!

OG Moti   

First of All the brother who has something against changing W to O brother, O g a d e n is the land and it is a name written in the maps of the world it is not something people of the clan invented.. and beside they open their hands to every somali to join the fight for freedom but no one replies or very few did to be fair, but that is not the topic .. the topic is S-land and sending refugee to Ethopia..first to be clear somali land people should be seperated from somali land government, the people are somalis and have a pasion for somali people wherever they are, but the government is shameful and the mark one of the brothers made in here shows irrisposibility and against the Islamic religion by saying "

i think the isolation that the somalilands governments sufures at the moment and their close relationship with the Ethios forces them to prove that they are worthy of support/friendship and if slands existance depends on this kind of service to Ethiopeans then ONLF (which i don't support) should sacrifice few of their members to help their hopeless brothers to survive.

brother hopeless brother? is that what you called brothers who are fighting for their lives and religion and freedom against kufaar, i am disappointed you saying that... anyway ... everything is in Allah's hand, and if you think or seek recognition from kaafir and think that with Ethopia being happy about you .. you will accomplish your objectives then you lost faith, you seeking help from Kaafir first second Human, and forgetting the creator... all i can say is ... Somaliland government did major mistake against their people and against their somali, and muslim brothers, and what goes around comes around, they forgot how people in O G A D E N helped Somaliland refugees from previous Somali government and welcomed them what the payback .. submit people whom seeked their help to the enemies, what a shame thing to do, but inshAllah people of Somali land will not tolirate this act from their government ... and they will stop this buttt kissing actions of S-land government.. peace

AYOUB   

OG Moti

the topic is S-land and sending refugee to Ethopia..first to be clear somali land people should be seperated from somali land government, the people are somalis and have a pasion for somali people wherever they are, but the government is shameful

I agree with most of the above statement, but there a few things that most Somalilanders are not clear about:

1. Where does the ONLF stand on the issue of Somaliland in general, are they pro, anti or neutral?

2. What is their policy on other Somalis living in Ethiopia?

OG Moti and Ogun i know you chaps are not ONLF reps or atleast I think you are not but it would be helpful my understanding of Somaliland/Ethiopia/ONLF relation if you chaps answered those questions?

how many times should i tell you i'm not somalilander and never been in somaliland although i was told it has some of most buautiful mountains in the horn of africa. i'm born and bread in mogadisho if you now what i mean.

Well there you have it foks, the male version of our dearly departed SamiGyrl.

horn the great somali nationalist and the father of all moral issues. Horn was that you who said they sent money to those moriyaan in xaraale who are killing each other?

observer

If Reyalee or anyone in this matter believe they will get a sympathy by merely showing such a high level of submissivness and by tetaining innocent people because they are from "certain" qabil is WRONG. In my ethincal boundary such a dabadhilifnimo is shameful not mention sharafdhac to the entire somali poplation.

nothing wrong with fullfilling your part of the bargain to keep the area safe for ever body. secondly as you didn't disbute the reason for the deportation, which one has the priority public sefaty or appeasing few altra somali nationalist?

Being born and raised in Addis Ababa i deeply know what is going on in that part of the world far better than most in here.

i doubted this one. if you really know the situation of the people in those area you wouldn't support fringe tribal group. the people in the somali region lived the worse sitaution before 1990 now they getting better by the day schools are opening, colleges also constracted and some of them opened, their state government start functioning and so fort. once i met some of the people who visited the area and told me one of the problems is ONLF they blow up civilian lorries or kill those who provide food and medicine and also provoke the the Ethiopian army so they can recruit more. SSDF, USC, SNM and now ONLF is using it so don't be fooled by poems, songs and other parapaganda for the war. since the creation of somalia we had trouble with the issue of the somali region two wars and lot of problems not any more. Labo qaawani isma qaadi karaan.

OG-moti

brother hopeless brother? is that what you called brothers who are fighting for their lives and religion and freedom against kufaar, i am disappointed you saying that... anyway ... everything is in Allah's hand, and if you think or seek recognition from kaafir and think that with Ethopia being happy about you .. you will accomplish your objectives then you lost faith, you seeking help from Kaafir first second Human, and forgetting the creator... all i can say is ... Somaliland government did major mistake against their people and against their somali, and muslim brothers, and what goes around comes around, they forgot how people in O G A D E N helped Somaliland refugees from previous Somali government and welcomed them what the payback .. submit people whom seeked their help to the enemies,

what you forgetting moti is the people of this region especailly to those their name overshadows the region took part and became part and the parcel of the somali problem. in 1980s col Jess recruited lots of them from the refugee camps in Hargeysa whereas others called from Ethio-Somali border to fight for siyad barre. in the south they became the the largest clan in the somali army (not scientific observation though) driving the locals/natives out of the national army. so the people in the region are not innocent as you my suggest. the other thing, for once in their life people in "0gaden" or somali region in Ethiopia should take care of their life and their affairs for them selves and not hide behind the baner of Somaliwayn-nimo.

Nasir   

Ninka gadhka dheerle , sizeka kabihiisuna ka badanyiin 11 waa in jeel lugu tuuro :mad:

long liv my country :D

S to the L :cool:

hargeisa rude boy.inc ;)

Saalixa   

NASIR,

walaal haraam, raaga gar dheer lee aad bay uga buuxaan HARGIESA, and they own the most successfull enterprises-businesses because they deal with rightousness. they are not like kuwa daanka jaadku uga buuxo, kuwas hor mar waaligood magaraan, and they are holding my country back sad to say.

But any person who breaks the law should be dealt with, esp if they are smugglers, that occurs in any country no matter where. WAA IIN SHARCIIGA LAA MARIIYO!

Observer   

Soyaal said:

nothing wrong with fullfilling your part of the bargain to keep the area safe for ever body. secondly as you didn't disbute the reason for the deportation, which one has the priority public sefaty or appeasing few altra somali nationalist?

Very True , had it been done for the sake of public safety, but it is not. It's consistent with the nature of dogs of regimes sanctioned terrorists to slavishly obey the commands their masters and carry out those commands in earnest. The line of order is the slavish Reyalee obeys Meles.

The news of people handed over or going missing because of the woyane's shocking tactics to quell groups fighting for a legitimate cause does not suprise me or any other freedom lover who know them very well. What depresses me most is, you, precieving the TPLF as a "RIGTHEOUS" group and blaming those who refuse to be oppressed by an ignorant cadre from Makele. :confused: Let's not forget folks, that the leaders of this very government (TPLF) or SNM where once in the same (if not worse) position then the groups being targeted at the moment. This clearly show the level of fear the Gov't has for the groups being targeted. Hey, EVERY DOG HAS A DAY. ;)

If any of you believe that TPLF or Habesha sees any somali as a full Ethiopian citizen must be using a wrong substance.

once i met some of the people who visited the area and told me one of the problems is ONLF they blow up civilian lorries or kill those who provide food and medicine and also provoke the the Ethiopian army so they can recruit more

Been there, seen it in my own eyes the burtality and ugly treatment of the people by weyanee, can not be tolerated by any human being with "damiir".. thorefore; waan baahanahay bakhti looma cuno

Last but not list, what is going on in this case is noting but Guilt by association and it is not fair. Times will change, yesterdays rebel becomes todays states person, a hero and would be labeled as an upholder of democracy. The true picture is obvious only to those who suffer the burden of unjust governance, harasment and the ultimate death be it from famin or woyane's bullets.

waala doog a yaan la dacaron ;)

Insha Allah i will try to get this site that will give us a good feed back, how TPLF is shiefting all the resouce to Makele. Weynee is building Tigry to the fullest and when it about time they will implement the "The pradoxical" :D charter. If you know what that charter is.

Peace to all

OG Moti   

Sooyaal brother, lets be in the topic and i dont want to drive everyone in other issues which we could discuss in any other topics, in here we talking about those people who were send to eithopia by the somaliland government, some might be guilty some could be civilians.. but either ways, in Islam you can never betray your brother for non believers, no matter how wrong the brother could be... second Somaliland people are not tribe for those whom might understand my words as i am talking one tribe, no actually ****** people also reside in somaliland, and somalilanders reside in ****** lands, but my point here is ... in somalia after the road maps.. you could never have immigration laws cause .. somalis are mixed and mashed in away no seperation could happen, someone who is somalilander could have relatives from ****** or mogadisho, so in the case of borders .. there should be borders i agree however no one can say to any somali this land or that land is not yours...

in the issue of Somaliland and how ****** sees them, ****** people do recognize the regional rights and the right of each region in somalia to decide their faith and way of life... and it the sense of ****** people being recruited to fight for Siyad barre nothing could be far from the truth... yes they were in the army .. a lot of them, but no history of somalia says ****** people have involved in any massacres .. and omar Jess did take his soldiers from Somali government when he was asked to kill his own Somali fellows and defected from the Somali government, don’t tell me you don’t know that for a fact….

Either way .. I believe a Muslim man should never return to his enemies hands.. and that is a major sin … and don’t tell me .. Separation of religion and state affairs.. cause Islam is not just a religion it is a way of life… ONLF is just a name… those people are fighting for freedom, they make mistakes yes, if they didn’t they would be humans…. any way as far I am concern I support every muslim who is fighting for freedom wherever they are… peace

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Sooyaal:

quote:

Well there you have it foks, the male version of our dearly departed SamiGyrl.

horn the great somali nationalist and the father of all moral issues. Horn was that you who said they sent money to those moriyaan in xaraale who are killing each other?

The irony or ironies, would you excuse me, Sooyaal, if I have a hearty laugh. Your post actually turned out more of a compliment than anything else :D

I believe a Muslim man should never return to his enemies hands.. and that is a major sin … and don’t tell me .. Separation of religion and state affairs.. cause Islam is not just a religion it is a way of life… ONLF is just a name

O.G walaal simply beautiful.

AYOUB   

OG Moti

lets be in the topic and i dont want to drive everyone in other issues which we could discuss in any other topics, in here we talking about those people who were send to eithopia by the somaliland government, some might be guilty some could be civilians.. but either ways, in Islam you can never betray your brother for non believers, no matter how wrong the brother could be...

OG Moti I'm afraid it does matter how wrong the ONLF IS. I don't support the extraditions but the ONLF has an agenda and as a Somalilander I need to know what it is. If they are fighting for 'Somaliweyn' then its foolish to expect favours from the Somaliland government. What ONLF stands for is really important if they are to gain support of some Somalilanders while they operate within Somaliland.

Observer   

Ya Shiekh Ayoube, I am not a member of ONLF but i strongly support thier struggle. salaadba salaadday ka horayso aya la tukaadaa thus, Let me guess at least what they believe in at this moment. Their hand is full and thier priority is to liberate their land and people. I dont think, they would mind to join somalia. Unity is strenght.

Moti

if the issue is islam and how muslims should live and conduct their affairs then we need to approach the whole issue of ONLF and Somaliland in the accourdance of the islamic sharia. first of all if muslims sign peace deal with non muslims they must maintain their part of the agreement unless non-muslims break the deal. Sulxu xudeebiya muslims signed what was thought to be cheating or trick from the kafirs but it turn out to be the most successfull peace agreement that muslims ever commit themselves. And if you study closely you will see that muslims who escape from kufars where ordered to go back and never the muslims break that peace untill kufars broke it. so you have it bro.

secondly Moti you raise one of most important issues that facing somalia today and definetly will have dire consequence to the people in OG region which is the issue of future borders of the new somali. for long time the issue of the border between somalia and Etheopia hounted the old somalia. no one on this earth knew the number of somali people in actual somalia so we never been a nation state and that was troubling me most and many others. things are changing lately though, i don't know whether you are aware or not, that those who are meeting in Kinya agreed or nearly agreed one version of somali constitution that confirms for the first time -from somali point of view- the border between somalia and Etheopia. And if they get their way then ONLF or normal people from OG/somali region in Ethio will need a visa.

, but no history of somalia says ****** people have involved in any massacres .. and omar Jess did take his soldiers from Somali government when he was asked to kill his own Somali fellows and defected from the Somali government, don’t tell me you don’t know that for a fact….

Moti if you don't know what kids from that region done in baydhabo then ask the natives and i think you need more research before you talk confidently what happen that dark time of our history.

Observer

the sole authority in the Somaliland regions are somaliland gov or reyals gov so we take their word but what the reality of their arrest was only Allah know. i accept that instead of mr Reyale and his gov respect the somali culture and do some niceties and undermine the public safety they can take those suspects out whatever the consequence might be. ONLF should be grateful to reyals gov at least they will be dealt with respect and in due process. if those same people where in the south they will be killed instantly or sold to Ethos without anyon's knowledge.

Horn

The irony or ironies, would you excuse me, Sooyaal, if I have a hearty laugh. Your post actually turned out more of a compliment than anything else

what you fail to understand is and you can't read behind the lines is that nowadays the word somali nationalist or somaliweyn is associated with naivity, stup1dity, hipocrycy and dark history. so make your choice.

Gabbal   

what you fail to understand is and you can't read behind the lines is that nowadays the word somali nationalist or somaliweyn is associated with naivity, stup1dity, hipocrycy and dark history. so make your choice.

You know what they say bro "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". :cool: Translate that saying into this case smile.gif

horn

You know what they say bro "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Translate that saying into this case

looooool@u. what some people won't do.