Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

24 Ethiopian soldiers in Mogadishu Stadium surrender

They are fighting against peace and they are wasting their lives,now thats clear.The rest is un important.

About the bully issue,sxb that was a cheap one.Try again.

lol@wasting thier lives..

Death, as you must know, is a pending reality, adeer. But this time death is looming with certainty for these shabaabs. They are not going home alone though. They are intent to take the mercenaries with them. The thing is while they die prepared and on a clear principle, the other boys die tragic death.

bambo   

captain xalan

news coming from xammar stating abdulahi is wanted and his hiding in shibis and being pertect by ali mahadi .

sxb you call leveling the city from north to south a goverment drill :mad: :mad:

sxb Tigrey cowards are hiding in the madaxtoyada leveling city , its not drill but genocide , this not idaal or dinsor sxb welcome muqadishu sxb You came uninvited and you will leave with shame .

To the man asking about death,sxb death is a reality that every human looks forward to and live is another reality that all wish to enjoy,however wasting their lives is what they are doing now and that is indeed tragic.

Bamboo,take it from me,even if xamar has to be completely annihilated for peace,it will be annihilated.The long gone days are the days when pple were asked,today they are being ordered and the alternatives are clear I.e embrace peace or perish.Boys,as i said many times before,the Drill is on and official!

Xalane man I must say I admire your conviction.

These people are again deluding themselves, Ethiopians captured, and so on. They are being suffocated inside their strong holds. Its understandable that they will resort to empty words and wishfull thinking..

BiLaaL   

^^Walee adiga iyo waxa kula mid ah waa la inku qasaaray. Somalidu markeey ciyaal u dhashaan, waxaa lagu soo dhaweeyaa aduunayada ayagoo la leeyahay " noqo kii dadkiisa,diintiisa iyo dalkiisa anfaco, aamiin aamiin aamiin ". Adinka waxaan u maleenaa aamiinka ayaa la inkala ilooway. Dadkiina, diintiina iyo dalkiina anfaac iska daaye waxaad kunoqoteen cadow. Acuudu bilaahi mina shaytaani rajeem.

RedSea   

The news is out there people read it, there is mere silence from your camp, and only 'level the city' is all we are hearing from you today?

Where the news update you use to post, you have none from Idaamale news today?

The fact is, Ethiopian troops were crying for help at their were trapped, sarounded by freedom fighters, they were at the ended either killed or they surrender, even their stuff sergeants were caught, some draged, then burned....etc..

A Helicopter going on rescue mission was shot down, so they can shell the city all they want, they too are being shelled and killed by the dozens.

Ebyan   

Villa Somalia was also captured, Abdullahi Yusufs beheading video will appear on Qaadisiya soon and the freedom fighters are on their way to Addis Ababa as I type this...

BILAAL, you are becoming emotional, these men who are fighting have said they are not doing so for faitj, or for nation, they are fighting for clan interest, to keep their loot, to keep us where we are.. Thsta not in my vocabulary, they are trying to keep a whole nation hostage, no saxib.

Mujahid-SNM, The news is garbage, there is only time as an obsticle , the clean up has begun..

BiLaaL   

GD - I want peace as much as you do. My concern has always been with the civilians. Events have entered a whole new phase. Its now civilians who are enduring the indiscriminate bombing from the Ethiopians. The so-called 'president' is on record as saying, that he will not spare Mogadishu's residents. What kind of 'president' speaks in that manner.

Shelling of residential areas, as is now underway in Mogadishu, is a grave breach of humanitarian law and a host of other laws that apparently don't apply to us. The international community, as expected, is completely silent. The lightness with which these bombings are taken is abundantly clear when Ban Ki-Moon, not that the UN matters anymore, airs his 'concerns' through an 'associate spokesman'. You'd think that the use of air strikes in residential settings would call for condemnation of the highest order, not a light note uttered through a subordinate 'associate'. There would have been an international outcry if the indiscriminate and use of helicopter gunships underway in Mogadishu were to be happen in any other city on this planet. Why would anyone care, as one journalist put it not long ago, the Somalis are 'darkies', not only that but 'Muslim darkies at that'.

In my view, the decision has already been made to massacre the residents of Mogadishu. After Allah, the only thing that lies between Mogadishu's civilians and the Ethiopian killing machine is the resistance. May Allah reward them and lighten their task, for they have come to the aid of a people under siege, while the rest of the World stands by and watches them get butchered.

N.B. Stop with the 'clearing terrorists' mantra. This is now a fully-fledged campaign to defend innocent women and children from being slaughtered by a bunch of criminals who have broken all laws and treaties.

^^Wayxaka yaa Bilaal! Well said.

Generale, I think you too are conscious about this. My sources tell me that the tfg and Ethiopian forces have about a weak to kill and maim. After that the West will assess the situation and see if it overflows their cup of tolerance of ‘dark Muslims’ suffering.

One thing is clear: what’s happening in Mogadishu is ironically destroying (and not enhancing) whatever standing this tfg had before; Ethiopia is being handicapped and will find it difficult to eject itself from this trap.

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Violet:

Villa Somalia was also captured, Abdullahi Yusufs beheading video will appear on Qaadisiya soon and the freedom fighters are on their way to Addis Ababa as I type this...

I hope you'll be able to maintain the same sunny disposition when Messrs. Yey and Gheedi's bodies are dragged thru the streets of Mogadisho and their najaasah corpses are fed to the pigs.

Maybe you can then post a thread educating us about 'savagery' and 'barbarity' while the rest of the tolka wails in the background.

TFG hacks never learn.