Sign in to follow this  
me

Amisom bombardment of populated areas of Muqdisho result: Civilian casualties.

Johnny B   

^ooooh , what an irony !

Self-reflection and consistency seem to abandon us of late.

The enemy of our nation , namely the international community pays 200 million dollars to the Somali president on a condition that he 'kills' the innocent.

This international community harbours an inherent hatred towards our peaceful nation, i.e it must in turn be hated and fought....

oooh somebody pinch me..one couldn't be more disappointed about the way the term 'Nationalist element' was connoted.

Let's hope Mr Me's case against Somaliland is not based on such 'Nationalistic' vision. :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by somalipride:

Hassan Dahir and his ability to destroy amazes me. This man come to the capital right after President Sharif is offered a over 200 mil in aid and almost immediately people start to die and war breaks out.

This won't last long insha Allaah. Meeqaa soo martay Soomaali oo inay baabi'iyaan isku dayey oo ciidda cunay!

me   

Johhny,

What is AMISOM doing in our country and why do they kill our people everyday? and why is the International Community paying these killers?

Those that support, harbor or fund terrorists are terrorists. AMISOM is terrorizing the Somali people with their indiscriminate shelling of civilian areas. AMISOM shelling has killed over 30 civilians today mainly women, children and elderly people who were hiding in a mosque.

We all have different views on events in this forum and it is healthy to have those opposing views, but we should share a single view when it comes to human suffering. We should not let our humanity die because we have political disagreemnts. AMISOM is committing atrocities against innocent defenseless Somali civilians.

As we are not able to help those who are suffering today, let us do the only thing we can do.

Let us pray Johnny, let us pray for the dead, let us pray for the wounded, let us pray that god helps those in need. Let us pray that our nation overcomes this challenging situation.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by me:

Johhny,

What is AMISOM doing in our country

Some Somali TFG and it's parliament asked some AU who in turn asked the UN for help, and according to facts on the ground they do not only defend themselves against those who for a reason or another are against their presence but they provide certain Somali people some medical and security assistance.

Originally posted by me:

and why do they kill our people everyday?

In the above rhetoric, not only does it miss it's dis informative aim but the genitive 'our' has lost it's meaning combined with 'Somali' or Somali people'.

Originally posted by me:

and why is the International Community paying these killers?

Since Somalis have killed more than their share of themselves, AMISOM is killing the international community's share of the Somali people, hence the payment from the international community. :D

Originally posted by me:

Those that support, harbor or fund terrorists are terrorists.

And that deduction leads to the following conclusion " The international community is a terrorist " ?

Originally posted by me:

AMISOM is terrorizing the Somali people with their indiscriminate shelling of civilian areas.

Darn AMISOM, they think we're not capable of terrorizing our people for twenty more years.

Originally posted by me:

We all have different views on events in this forum and it is healthy to have those opposing views,

i couldn't' agree more, hoping that you normally won't take positions for the sake of differing.

Originally posted by me:

AMISOM is committing atrocities against innocent defenseless Somali civilians.

why? what have our peaceful nation done to AMISOM or the AU, our previous Transitional federal parliament and the UN who were(are) all behind it?

don't answer I'm just fishing for non-existent self-criticism.

Originally posted by me:

As we are not able to help those who are suffering today, let us do the only thing we can do.

Let us pray Johnny, let us pray for the dead, let us pray for the wounded, let us pray that god helps those in need. Let us pray that our nation overcomes this challenging situation.

So all our prayers of the last 20 years were not qualified ? , maybe just maybe we need to reflect on exactly when to pray just to avoid more of the wrath of the almighty. ;)

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results, as it were.

me   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

quote:Originally posted by me:

Johhny,

What is AMISOM doing in our country

Some Somali TFG and it's parliament asked some AU who in turn asked the UN for help, and according to facts on the ground they do not only defend themselves against those who for a reason or another are against their presence but they provide certain Somali people some medical and security assistance.

Johnny B,

AMISOM is a mercenary force bought and paid for by those who do not want an independent path of development for the Somali people.

Look beyond the rhetoric’s and doublespeak of 'peacekeeping', 'assistance' and get down to the mechanisms.

1. We have a puppet regime called the TFG. This puppet regime has no credibility, no support and no power in Somalia. This puppet regime is created, supported and maintained by foreign powers.

2. Sharif was crowned in a hall in Jabuuti and they told us he is now our president. He was not elected in Shabeelooyinka, Jubboyinka, Banadir, Hiiraan, Galguduud, Mudug, Bari, Sool, Sanaag, Togdheer, Waqooyi Galbeed. He was imposed on us. So who gives anyone the right to tell us who our leader is?

3. The foreign powers that crowned Abdulahi Yusuf before and have now crowned Sheikh Sharif and want to protect their TFG against independent minded Somali elements.

4. These foreign powers sent AMISOM mercenaries to protect their TFG (just like they sent Ethiopians before). They arm, train and fund the AMISOM mercenaries and in turn the AMISOM mercenaries do what they are paid for that is to shell civilian neighborhoods in Muqdisho in order to impose their will on our people.

5. Why did the foreign powers create the TFG?

The answer is simple in order to create a mechanism to loot our resources systematically. To give you a little example of what looting I am talking about. TFG part 2 gave away a huge junk of our territorial waters in its first 60 days in office.

TFG part 2 will sign anything that is asked of her. TFG is a compromised entity to put it mildly.

The TFG is in essence a mechanism to loot Somali resources systematically and AMISOM is its enforcer.

To keep it short they got Quantum of Solace on Sheikh Sharifs….a$$ if Sheikh Sharif cares about the Somali people and their future he needs to send the AMISOM packing and he needs to step down.

Somalia deserves better.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by me:

Johhny,

I think you should say, " let us logically think, rationally, and think and think, Mr Johnny". :D

ps. well said, bro, Amnisom should go back to eating gorilla meat and fighting the Lords Resistance- who are creating havov in the Great Lakes region.