Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Was Djabouti a PR stunt?

Emperor   

^Your presence to sing along the same tune and defend Norf's threat of 'Was Djibout a PR stunt' is in itself a dig for Norf :D , No no its not Im only joking, Looooool...

PS: I did not dismiss your post and I appreciate itd it, it was informative but for some reasons I was just laughing while reading it, now laughing is not crime is it?

Ibtisam   

^^^Ma nacaas baad tahey, baal maxaad laa qosoli, if there is nothing to laugh at?? :confused: None of my points were remotely funny. The only people I know who laugh at everything and in the wrong moments are in specialized hospitals, not too far from us!

I was not defending North, (haadal ku maa shaan buu kuu daaca?) I was offended at the stupidit*y being passed off as facts in here. Why is it that whenever me and someone who happens to also come from the north end on the same thread; You accuse me of defending them?? Can I not put forward my own objection on an issue?

If I follow your logic, does it mean that the six of you on this thread trying to hammer the same points home are defending each other? or does it not apply to non northerners?

Emperor   

^I have misread your strong and bold argument before and assumed you to be a taugh cookie, you are not at all! As you drag on this less important discussion your cracks of weakness is all coming to light... take it easy and you should relax. I can laugh all I want its no problem for you, I have not criticised your input to this thread neither have told you to defend anyone else on any other thread before... and yes you can have your own opinion, I hope all is settled now...

You need to buy some more sense of humour :D

PS: Ha xanaaqin Abaayo macaanto ;)

Ibtisam   

No Emperor I just don't like your semi juug and run like tuug approach. When someone says something, it is not too much to expect them to defend it or retract it.

My weakness or lack of humour is not the issue nor is it anyone on SOL concern. Don't open doors you cannot close again aboowe qadaade. :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Now you've changed tunes, because now what you are saying is
"he has a lot at stake in Somalia"
then what was the original issue then? :confused:

Exactly. Talk about much a do about f all! What a waste of space? What did we learn apart from the shocking news that Che is from the Somali Republic. Anyways, the long weekend is here and by next week "Republic Stakeholder" Che will be cheerleading the ONLF against the Kilil5 president Abdillahi Lugbur.

Emperor

Af daboolan waa dahab, so close sesame

Emperor   

^Indeed Afdaboolan waa dahab unless your have a wisdom, so open your mouth bal if you have any wisdom, what do you have to offer? hadii kale hadii kale maahmaahdu adigay ku qabanaysaa!

Ibti, I agree with you on that just for now

PS: I never had anything to disagree with you to begin with :D

Nephissa   
Ibty, antifreeze in this case means 'haterade.' The comment was for the 'know-it-alls' in our midst. Why can't they see things for what they really are? That brother North is not the one fighting against the peace process, doing every single thing in his power to break us up?

I would like retract everything said. My sincere apologies to Northerner

For TFG and Ethio supporters watch this video web page and see patiently your stooges wait for Gebre's orders.This is my last post on SOL. Good day people

^How silly is your insinuation? I don't see anything in the video that substantiates how Gabre instructs orders in Mogadisho except the military operation activities of TFG and ENDF.

They work and collaborate to enhance the security of Mogadisho. General Darwiish can not wield authority over the Ethiopian troops contrary to how the British journalist dramatizes the situation. The Somali army is weak as we all know, thus the weakness of the TFG is exacerbated by the international pressure, ever since, on the condition of peace and reconciliation, thereby withholding a much needed aid.

How can a government that is at war with the most ruthless, international terrorist network, exercise constitutional safeguards or international norms? The journalist seems to be naive or disingenuous in posing these types of questions

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

I would like
retract
everything said. My sincere
apologies
to
Northerner

For TFG and Ethio supporters watch this video
and see patiently your stooges wait for Gebre's orders.This is my last post on SOL. Good day people

What, you mean you are living Sol for good or your last for the day! Ma Xiin ba gabadh ku helay? :D