Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

how can this government be saved?

The Zack   

^Every time excuse cusub la imaada. Shalay Ethiopian aheyd maantana Walad Cabdala LOL, adeer just admit it, somalis in the south are just not capable of governing their own side of the country. Stop blaming other countries!

Coloow   

"How can this government be saved?"

I think a better question will be how do we save somalia and somalis?

I think in the short term there is a simple answer; Sheikh Sharif should leave the scene; he should throw in the towel because he has turned outto be another thug who has used AU forces to murder/bombard residential areas. There is no difference between his so called government and the previous one.

This is a beleagured president who does not care about the killing of somalis by so called Amison forces and his tribal militia. You must have seen the carnage that has taken place in many places in Muqdisho.

In the long run, we need a government that is not based on a sick formulae known as 4,5 which is the root cause of the current problems. Many somalis have taken note that murdering innocent victims is equal to position of power.

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Najmudin:

^Every time excuse cusub la imaada. Shalay Ethiopian aheyd maantana Walad Cabdala LOL, adeer just admit it, somalis in the south are just not capable of governing their own side of the country. Stop blaming other countries!

I AGREED WITH YOU 100%

Coloow   

President Anwar, anyone who can bring peace to somalia; anyone who does not bombard the same people he wants to rule, anyone who leaves the scene when chances are limited, anyone who is not selected through the 4,5 process, a non-qabiliste selection process.

capito?

ANWAR   

Originally posted by [Waranle]:

President Anwar, anyone who can bring peace to somalia; anyone who does not bombard the same people he wants to rule, anyone who leaves the scene when chances are limited, anyone who is not selected through the 4,5 process, a non-qabiliste selection process.

capito?

I to dont like 4.5 process but its does not mean i will kill government army and PM

and second question WAY ARE YOU attacking always the TFG AND NOT AL-sabab? :confused:

you say sharif must leaves the scene but way HE is not the trouble maker :confused:

DOWLADAAN BADBAADO MA LEH IN LA BADBAADIYONA MA ISTAAHISHO.JIRTAAYOO KUWA DOWLADDA LA DAGAALAYA MA LEH ASTAAN KHEYR U KEENIKARTA SHACABKA SOOMAALIYEED, MANA AHA KUWO LA AAMINIKARO. WAA CAWAAN WAXEY DILAAN MOYEE AAN GARANEYN WAX KALE. DOWLADDANI WAA DULSAAR LA DOONAYO IN SOOMAALI LAGU GUMAADO. DOWLADDANI MERBAY BADBAADO LAHEYD, WAANA MAALINTII LA DOORTAY OO AY KU SOO LAABATAY DALKA GUDIHIIS. MAALINTAA HADEY CODSAN LAHEY IN AY AJNABIGA KA SAARTO WADANKA OO AY SI CAD U TIRAAH SOOMAALI HA LAISGA DHEXBAXO, MUCAAREDKEEDU AWOODA MAANTA AY LEEYIHIIN MA LAHAADEN, WAXEYSE FASHILANTAY GOORTII AY MADAXDII U SAREYSAY DABA U GALEEN TAANGIYADII 4 BIL KAHOR SHACABKA LAGU XASUUQAYEY, MARKII SHARIIFKA II GARABFARIISTAY ZANAWIGII DADKIISA GUMAADAYEY. TII WAXAY KUSII DARSATAY INAY DADKII ISKADAA INAY IYADOON HANAN KALSOONIDII SHACABKA INAY XEEBIHII SOOMAALIYEED INAY HADIYAD AHAAN UGU DEEQDO DALAL AAN MARHORE SOOMAALI XAQEED U CUNAY, KANA MID AH KUWA WALI DOONAYA INAY SII BURBURIYAAN. SIDEEDANA MAS'UUL KAMA NOQONKARTIN UMMAD AJNABI KAA ILAALINAYO, TAA MICNAHEEDU WAA KU DOONIMEYNO, MIYAAD ISKU QASBI QOF AAN KU RABIN? QASAB HADDII LA ISKU MAAMULAYO SIYAAD BARRE OO AAN AJNABI WADAN BAA LAGA YEELI LAHAA. YAA KA YEELAYA NIMAN AY WATAAN DOWLADO SHISHEEYE OO AAN MARNA SOOMAALI WANAAG U HEYN? SHARIIF WANAAGII SHACABKAA SOOMAALI U HAYEEN BUU WUXUU U QAATAY INUU ASAGU XAQ U LEEHAY OO AANAN LA SU'AALI KARIN QALADAADKIISA. INA CABDIRSHIIDNA WAA NIN MEESHA LOOKEENAY INUU SII KALA DILO SHARIIFKA IYO ASXAABTIISA. MARKA WALAALAYAAL DOWLAD LA BADBAADIYAAMEESHA MA JOOGTO. DARDAARAN SOOMAALAAY: HADDAAD DOWLAD IYO QARANNIMO DOONEYSAAN HORTA MOWQIF IYO GO'AAN ADAG YEESHA, ADINKA TOOS ISULA HADLA IYADOON SHISHEEYE IDINKU DHEX JIRIN. ILAAH KA BAQA RUNTANA ISU SHEEGA. QALADKANA HA ISKU DIFAACINA. OGAADA INTAAN DIFAACAYSAAN DADKII QALDAN IMASA WANAAGSAN BAA IDINKAGA LA'AANAYA. HADAAD GO'AANSATAAN INAAD MID AHAATAAN WAA, HADDII AYDAN DOONAYN INAAD MID AHAATAAN , SHACABKA HA ISKA LAYNINA EE QOLOBA DEEGAANKEEDA HA KU EKAATO, OO NOQDA DARIS WANAAG LEH OO WALAALO AH. QASAB MAAHA HADDII LA HESHIIN WAAYO IN XOOG LA ISKU HEYSTO, WAAYO TAA WAA CAWAANNIMO UMADDU IDIINKA DHAMAANEYSO UNA HIILINEYSA CADOWGA SHISHEEYE. DIB U EEGA QOWMIYADIHII IDINKA HEREYEY OO SIDAA KU BUR-BURAY SIDA REER ANDALUUSIYA. MAANTA DHULKOODII IYO DADKOODII WAXBA KAMA HARIN. MARKA SOOMAALAAY HADEYDAAN IS DABA QABAN SIDA REER ANDALUUS BAAD KU DANBEYNDOONTAAN SAAD U DHANTIHIIN. REER ANDALUUS 500 OO SANO AYEY QAADATEY BAABA'OODII, SOOMAALI WAXAAD MOODAA INAY QAADAN DOONTO INKA YAR 200. UMMAD CAQLIGEEDA WAXAA LA GARTAA MAALINTA DHIBKU DHACO SIDAY UGA BADBAADO, ILAA HADDANA SOOMAALI TIJAABADAA AAD IYO AAD AYEY UGU DHACDAY. INTAA ANIGU WAYGA TALO. DOWLADDANI BADBAADO MALEH MAN ISTAAHISHI, KULLI HA IS WADA CASILEEN, SOOMAALIYA GUDAHEEDANA HA KUSHIRTO, AJNABINA HA KU TIRAAH WAAD MAHADSANTIHIIN, EE INAGAA MARKAAN XALLINDOONA DHIBKAYO. MARKAA KA DIB WALAALAYAAL HADDAAD KU HESHIISAAN MIDNIMO AMA TAFARAARUQ DHIB MA LEH KU ADKEYSTA GO'AANKAA, HANA SHALAYNINA, MARKASTA AHAADA WALAALIHI IS CAFIYA OO WADA NOOLAADA AMA KALA NOOLAADA.AJNABIGU HADDUU IDINKA YEELIWAAYO GO'AANKIINAAS MEEL UGA SOO WADA JEESTA WAAYO AWOODA AAD ISKU LEYNEYSAAN WAXAY HABOONTAHAY INAAN ISKAGA DIFAACDAAN CADOWGA SHISHEEYE WAAYO WAXAAD U SAHLEYSAAN INUU BERRI SI SAHLAN INUU BERRI SI SAHLAN IDIIN QABSADO SABABTOO AH ADINKAA ISU WIIQAY.

How can this government be saved? [/QB]

The goverment should implement following:

1)They need strong military help

You cant defeat a 20 year old boy who had his best time in life during the UIC take over 2006,

by having the same type of weapon!.

This guys will fight to death, as it cant be worst for them, however a goverment soldier for sure not, mark my words!

The shabab boys saw X different goverments and X+ moryans and just one time, peace and harmony during the UIC take over.

2) The goverment needs to evacuate the civilians from Mogadishu and provide food and medical help to all other regions.

That this happen is rather utopia than it will happen, however I wish the goverment all the best of luck as I am a strong supporter, but I feel that this shabab movement will overthrough Sharif in the coming days.

IS THIS THE SAME ARGUMENT AS BEFORE THAT SAID BAD GOVERNMENT IS BETTER THAN NO GOVERNAMENT? INSTEAD OF SAYING THAT WHY DONT WE SAY WE ARE ENTITLED TO HAVING THE BEST GOVERNAMENT AND ARE NOT WILLING TO COMPROMISE ON THAT. WE NEED AN ISLAMIC GOVERNAMENT FOR THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE OF SOMALIA, NOT ONE THAT IS IMPORTED BY OUR ENEMIES AND WE'LL NOT SURRENDER TO SUCH A GOVERNAMENT, WE HAVE SPILLED TOO MUCH BLOOD TO ACCEPT FOR SUCH A GOVERNAMENT THAT IS OUR MANIFEST AND WE'LL GO DOWN IF OUR WILL IS NOT RESPECT IT. HAVING SAID THAT, THAT RULE SHOULD ALSO APLY TO THE OPPOSITION AS WELL CAUSE THEY SHOULDN'T THINK THAT WE ARE FIGHTING THIS GOVERNAMENT THAT WE ACCEPT WHAT THEY ARE BRINGING THEMSELF WHICH ITSELF IS NOT BASED ON ISLAMIC PHILOSOPHY 1ST AND SOMALI TRADITION AND CULTURE 2ND, AND WE'LL FIGHT THEM AS HARD AS WE'RE FIGHTING THIS GOVERNAMENT AND IT'S BACKERS IF THEY DON'T START TO PAY ATTENTION TO OUR REQUEST. WE SHOULD PUT THEM ON NOTICE THAT SO FAR THE AREA THEY ARE IN CONTROL HAVE NOT BEEN THAT MUCH OF DIFFERNT THAN WERE THE GOVERNAMENT IS HOLDING. THEIR ACTIONS HAVE BEEN BRUTAL AND UNACCEPTABLE TO HUMAN DIGNITY AND EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE SO FAR HAVE BEEN GOING AGAINST ISLAM AND IT'S TEACHING AND WE ARE AWARE OF THAT THEY TOO ARE BACKED BY FORIEGNER THAT WANTS TO SUPJUGATE OUR CITIZENS. PEACE.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Jaanjumow:

myself i am a staunch supporter of ther government but todays (17th june) actions have put me in doubt. this is an open question to all SOLers. How can this government be saved? i have no ideas left.

Patience and not giving up. I think soon most of Somalis will wake up and do something rather than just wait for TFG to do something on its own.

Sh. Sharif needs the milatary maxkamad he introduced yesterday to work as soon as possible and bring to justice officers, politicians and leaders who are taking mushaarka ciidammadii dowladda difaaci lahaa. It is obvious in rag badani maamul kasta oo la dhiso maal ka samaystaan that is why moral-ka ciidanku mar walba u xun yahay. I heard the other day from reliable sources in ciidan 500 oo askari ka badan ay dagaalka Hodan ka bexeen because mushaarkoodii lama siin.

Sh. Sharif needs to call former Somali officers who can help rather than rely on the likes of Indhacadde and Salaad Jeelle inay kaarto dagaal oo meel marta meel keenaan. They could be good at organising their ciidan war yaa reer hebel aheey iyo inay Operation ku dhifo oo ka dhaqaaq ah sameeyaan laakiin kaarto ciidan lagu dagaal geliyaa intaas waa ka weyn tahay!

Malika   

^No need to write in Caps brother,we are reading what your writing,it just gives one a headache..

Gratis!

ps.Paragraphs would be good too. smile.gif

As you were!

Kashafa   

They could be good at organising their ciidan
yaa reer hebel aheey

Abwaan, this is reality of your situation, a desperate cry for help: War yaa reer hebel ah.

War yaa reer hebel ah is your military strategy(Salaad Cali Jelle, Bashiir Raage, Cumar Xaashi, Barre Hiiraale, Indocadde, etc)

War yaa reer hebel ah is is your religious philosophy (Janaqow, M.Caamay)

War yaa rebel hebel is the core-foundation of your Dhoofaaray dowlad-ku-sheeg(4.5)

War yaa reer hebel ah, for you, is pretty much a sacred principle, under which you and your likes have been operating from your entire lives.

Thank you for speaking the truth. It really is refreshing.

I wanted to get your reaction to the fall of Kaaran, the fleeing of Muuse Suudi, and the baqti'fication of Mudane Caddow. These are important develoments, Abwaan. Care to share your thoughts ? or your grief, for that matter.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Reer Banaadir:

AND YOU WANT TO SAFE SUCH A GOVENAMENT? HAVE YOUR EVER HEARD THE SOMALI SAYING THAT SAYS: HAL XAARAN AHI NIRIG XALAAL AH MA DHASHO?

And ma dowlad ka xalaalsan baad sugeysaa inta Soomaali isku timaaddo inaad dhisto...I know majority of the parliament and ministers are warlords, corruptors and fools but maxaad haysaa maanta oo aad leedahay dalka ha hoggaamiyeen mise meeshaan baad rabtaa intaad mushaar qaadatid amase c a y r kay doontaba ha ahaatee, baabuur qurxoon ku socotid gurigaagana aad save ku noqotid in ummadda Soomaaliyeed inteeda badani silicdo?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

quote:They could be good at organising their ciidan
yaa reer hebel aheey

Abwaan, this is reality of your situation, a desperate cry for help: War yaa reer hebel ah.

War yaa reer hebel ah is your
military strategy
(Salaad Cali Jelle, Bashiir Raage, Cumar Xaashi, Barre Hiiraale, Indocadde, etc)

War yaa reer hebel ah is is your
religious philosophy
(Janaqow, M.Caamay)

War yaa rebel hebel is the
core-foundation
of your Dhoofaaray dowlad-ku-sheeg(4.5)

War yaa reer hebel ah, for you, is pretty much a sacred principle, under which you and your likes have been operating from your entire lives.

Thank you for speaking the truth. It really is refreshing.

I wanted to get your reaction to the fall of Kaaran, the fleeing of Muuse Suudi, and the baqti'fication of Mudane Caddow. These are important develoments, Abwaan. Care to share your thoughts ? or your grief, for that matter.
Kashafa ruux calaacalaa guul ma gaaro dhimashada shakhsiyaad madax lagu sheegayna ma qabo in ummadda Soomaaliyeed danteeda looga tago... Haddii 4 qof oo xilal haya dhimashadooda ay si gaar ah dhib kuugu hayso amase aad la dabbaal-degeysid aniga xaalkaygu saas maahan and to be honest I have a bigger agenda which is the rebirth of Somalia. People have died for Somalia before and will die forever in order the country to exist. You know what meeqaa ummadda Soomaaliyeed ee shicibka ah amase askarta dagaallanta dhimaneysey? You think inaan kuula calaacalayo oo hebel baa la diley.

FYI hebel ma soo noqonaayo wuxuu ahaana taariikhda ayaa sheegeysa, qofkii dulmi iyo dembi dadka ku hayeyna Ilaah baa maalinta qiyaamo la xisaabtami doona oo mar hadduu dhinto aniga iyo adiga nooma taal.

Saaxiib waa la doogiye yaan la dacaroon, haddii aad keyboard-ku-fanatic iska dhigi lahayd iyo haddii ay qabyaalad kaa tahay inaad ina Daahir Aweys iyo waxa la midka ah aad taageereysidba waxaad ogaataa Soomaaliya marxalado dhib badan ayey soo martay dad hor ordi jireyna maanta nalama joogaan oo waad ogtahay mar kasta qaranku waa taagnaan insha Allaah.