Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

how can this government be saved?

Haatu   

myself i am a staunch supporter of ther government but todays (17th june) actions have put me in doubt. this is an open question to all SOLers. How can this government be saved? i have no ideas left.

Haatu   

^^^^^^^

somali pirate this is a productive thread to find ways of saving the government. it is not a thread to bad mouth it. if that is your intention then start your own thread and do whateva u want. got it. i don't want to say it again. and that goes for everyone.

you cant save a puppet govt who looks to foreigners rather than it's people for support.

It's people are you and your type who are shooting on them, then what other choice do they have other than ask the forign assistant.

If your action heroes e.g Aweys and Godane did not try to kill and maim them then they wuldn't need foriegners.would they? simple.

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

quote:you cant save a puppet govt who looks to foreigners rather than it's people for support.

It's people are you and your type who are shooting on them, then what other choice do they have other than ask the forign assistant.

If your action heroes e.g Aweys and Godane did not try to kill and maim them then they wuldn't need foriegners.would they? simple.
sheikh sharif sees fit to seek foreigner's protection instead of asking the somalis who fought to free their country from eithopian occupation.

sheikh sharif will join the list of irrelevant presidents soon enough.

And the suffaring will not be felt in Sheffield but the people of Muqdisho will pay the price if this government falls. so keep sipping your hot chocolate and watch Emerdail.

Haatu   

@somalipirate

FYI he did seek help from your so called "liberators" but they rejected him. Now i have warned u before and i'm losing my patience with you. STICK TO THE TOPIC. or is your khawaarij brain too small to comprehend this.

Haatu   

well i see nobody has any gutts to answer my question. but i will wait.

once again:

----How can this government be saved?----

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

And the suffaring will not be felt in Sheffield but the people of Muqdisho will pay the price if this government falls. so keep sipping your hot chocolate and watch Emerdail.

this government has already failed it's people the moment the clown in charge of it decided to keep filty ugandan and burundi trash as his private army.

The mogadishu people have lost alot of people under amisom shells back in february and march when there was no fighting.

The govt lost it's mandate there and then.

Originally posted by Jaanjumow:

@somalipirate

FYI he did seek help from your so called "liberators" but they rejected him. Now i have warned u before and i'm losing my patience with you. STICK TO THE TOPIC. or is your khawaarij brain too small to comprehend this.

the fighters gave the clown a simple demand. get rid of amisom and we will talk. That was back in feb. Too bad he refused. And he's paying for it.

his days are numbered

nuune   

Goodir, ma yaabteyna :D dulqaadkaa ku yar igaarka

The government will or will not be saved!!

Originally posted by Jaanjumow:

myself i am a staunch supporter of ther government but todays (17th june) actions have put me in doubt. this is an open question to all SOLers. How can this government be saved? i have no ideas left.

Jaanjumow your doubt just started to day I have been in doubt since the day he announces he was running for a president. The only way this government to be saved is to accept the realty witch means walad cabdale and his like to leave Somali politics alone. Foreign interfering Somali politic is what buts us the miss we are in. The should leave us alone and only (We) and I said (we) somlians can only fixes no one else

Somalia is for Somali’s, Gacmah shisheeye waa in ay naga baxaan totally.