Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Baidoa: TFG takes over Diinsoor Bur-Hakabo...

Brown maybe this is the smoking gun you needed?

Somalia goes to war...

December 21 2006 at 07:10PM

By Salad Duhul

Mogadishu - Bodies lay in the streets and fighters pounded each other with heavy artillery and mortars for a third day Thursday as Somalia's Islamic leader announced the country was now at war, leaving a day-old peace initiative in tatters.

The Ethiopian-backed interim government fought for control of strategic areas close to its base with fighters from the rival Islamic movement.

The clashes threaten to spiral into a major conflict in this volatile region, sucking in Ethiopia and its bitter rival Eritrea.

Analysts believe Ethiopia may soon raise the stakes by deploying attack helicopters in support of the government.

An Associated Press photographer saw 19 bodies of Islamic fighters in Moode Moode, a town 15km from the government garrison town of Baidoa, where fighting had taken place Wednesday.

Three Islamic fighters were captured. Aweys Hassan Ma'alim, 25, said he had been forced to fight by the Islamic movement.

Another, Adan Abdullahi Mohammed, said he wanted to fight Ethiopians and "die for the sake of God in holy war."

Meanwhile Sheikh Ibrahim Shukri Abuu-Zeynab, a spokesperson for the Islamic movement, said it had captured Idale, a town 60km southwest of Baidoa and scene of fighting on Tuesday, killing 200 Ethiopian troops.

The claim could not be verified.

Originally posted by Juje:

^^

Shib! saxiibo shime xanin yeheyga cabirtana, meshan ma lagu kala xishonaya miya, wah! se camal?

Magacaada miyaan sheegay aniga? LOL

In anycase, hadaan xiniyo cabirayana I am gonna need a team to search for them,since they are so high up in Tigrenyez azzes. Ball-less,spineless flipfloping fools iga dheh.

^^^Mr brown

source

An Associated Press photographer saw 19 bodies of Islamic fighters in Moode Moode, a town nine miles from the government garrison town of Baidoa, where fighting had taken place Wednesday.

Three Islamic fighters were captured. One, 25-year-old Aweys Hassan Ma'alim, said he had been forced to fight by the Islamic movement. Another, Adan Abdullahi Mohammed, said he wanted to fight Ethiopians and "die for the sake of Allah in jihad."

Mr Brown, you are indeed getting dizzy. here is the bit in full..

An Associated Press photographer saw 19 bodies of Islamic fighters in Moode Moode, a town 15km from the government garrison town of Baidoa, where fighting had taken place Wednesday.

Three Islamic fighters were captured. Aweys Hassan Ma'alim, 25, said he had been forced to fight by the Islamic movement.

Another, Adan Abdullahi Mohammed, said he wanted to fight Ethiopians and "die for the sake of God in holy war."

Meanwhile Sheikh Ibrahim Shukri Abuu-Zeynab, a spokesperson for the Islamic movement, said it had captured Idale, a town 60km southwest of Baidoa and scene of fighting on Tuesday, killing 200 Ethiopian troops.

The claim could not be verified

Thus the claim of the Shiekh could not be verified the top part, has been verified..

fighters pounded each other with heavy artillery and mortars for a third day Thursday as Somalia's Islamic leader announced the country was now at war, leaving a day-old peace initiative in tatters.

Waryaa,I cannot respond to every news aad soo paste gareesid,So what i will do is i will wait and respond to ALL of them at the end of each business day.

From that quote it says that they r still FIGHTING for a third day. Nuthing to show or claim that Dinsor & Burhakaba have been captured by the TFG[As opposed to the title of your Post]. Intaas unbaan aniga kuu sheegaye,waxba haa igu daqrin every news clip from the internet,subxaanalah! War ninka ma fiyooba malaha? War ileen anakaa!!

^^^Saxib the point has been proven, if you need anyore then we wait for the news to filter through.

It has been a bad day all round the TFg has now proved it is not so weak. As for Diinsoor and Buur. It is in TFG hands if their Moode-Moode strong hold has been over run.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Saxib the point has been proven, if you need anyore then we wait for the news to filter through.

It has been a bad day all round the TFg has now proved it is not so weak.
As for Diinsoor and Buur. It is in TFG hands if their Moode-Moode strong hold has been over run.

8.5 news pastes later,You cannot still verify this claim. Until you do,War kaa dheegsan mayo anu. Beenale imaqal. Anu kumeynan weedin imisaa la dilay,imisaa la qabtay? I just questioned your post about Buurhakaba & Dinsor in TFGs hands. I asked for news and YOU HAVE FAILED in ALL of them. Marka do me a favor,Do not POST any more news until it has the words,Dinsoor,Burhakaba,TFG & Captured all in ONE,fahamtu widaaygeey?

As for The TFG winning,Adeer,No one is fighting the TFG,the IUC is fighting 9K xabashi fighters in SOMALI SOIL. So,Its not TFGs War. Its Meles's/Adeer Sams war & you dont expect them to go down easily.Caqli dooro waaxid

^^^Means little to me what you think. The facts on the ground is that the battle was won by the TFG.

Their claims have not been verified while the TFG's has been seen in the open with captured prisoners and 19 dead fighters in one location. Imagine the loss if they could not even take their soldiers remains?

Duke do you know what really amusing is?

Sh. Indha Cadde "Guul ayaa u soo hoyatay Islaamka"

"Waxaan ku duceysanayaa in aan dagaalka ku shahiido"

Muqdisho, Khamiis, Dec 21, 06

Madaxa Waaxda Amniga Golaha Maxaakiimta Islaamka Sh. Yuusuf Max’ed Siyaad Indha Cadde ayaa ku tilmaamay dagaalkii Jihaadka ahaa ee shalay iyo xalay ka socday deegaannada Deeynuunaay iyo Manaas uu ahaa mid ay guul ka soo hooyeen ciidammada Golaha Maxaakiimta Islaamka, dagaalkaan oo shalay subax bilowday ayaa waxaa uu u dhexeeyey ciidamada Mujahidiinta Islaamka iyo kuwa gaalada ee Cadowga Tigreega ah.

Madaxa Ammaanka GMIS waxa uu caddeeyey in baqtiga Tigreega uu daadsan yahay deegaanka Deynuunaay, sidoo kalana ay gacanta ku hayaan maxaabiis Itoobiyaan ah oo nolol lagu qabtay.

Sh. Indha Cadde waxa uu ku duceystay in uu Ilaah waafajiyo isaga in uu ku shihiido dagaalka, wuxuuna hadda ku sugan yahay aagga hore dagaalka, sidoo kale ciidammada Golaha Maxaakiimta Islaamka ee shalay ku shihiiday dagaalka ayuu sheegay in ay nool yihiin oo aysan dhiman sida uu Qur’aanka sheegay.

Madaxa Amniga Golaha Maxaakiimta Islaamka Sheekh Yuusuf Max’ed Siyaad Indha Cadde ayaa meesha ka saaray in uu dagaalka u dhexeeyo ciidammada GMIS iyo kuwa kooxda Baydhabo, wuxuuna caddeeyey in dagaalku u dhexeeyo Muslimiinta iy gaalada ciddii raacda Gaaladana ay la mid yihiin.

U soo ducee Mujaahidiinta Islaamka, Allaah u weydii in ay jabiyaan Cadowga Diinta.

Indhacadde said to be on the front line 'praying' to Allaah, that he will be killed in battle and become a shaheed!

What does he do after that statement?

He comes down from the front line and boards a plane out of the country!

Unconfirmed reports say they went to bilaadul Xaramayn but god knows where they have 'escaped' to!

The other thing is the postponed school and university examinations mentioned by Juje, why are they doing this?

So many youngsters are now lying dead in the battlefields across Bay for what reason? What are they fighting for?

They are told they will go to heaven. Youngsters that are inexperienced and don't even have the maturity to fight in this crazy war!

Parents are now said to be fleeing with their kids to areas not controlled by the ICU because they feared forced prescription into the so-called forces of the ICU and the supposed 'jihaad' they're waging!

The other thing Brown is a disillusiont person and he made a mistake as you pointed out when he said nothing has been confirmed. The AP report only says that the clan courts claims couldn't be confirmed but that their photographer saw dozen of dead bodies in Mode mode and yesterday you know that you were saying you control Dayuunay, is that claim still valid before you're being sceptic towards what others say?

Originally posted by Brown:

As for The TFG winning,Adeer,No one is fighting the TFG,the IUC is fighting 9K xabashi fighters in SOMALI SOIL.

Brown,

Let alone the Ethiopian Federal Forces, even ONLF the group fighting against the ethiopian government has announced, that no one will participate in Somalia republic clan wars.

You are also missing the fact that the TFG is a recognized government of Somalia as far as we are concerned. If a clan is not happy with it, thats a family problem. We wish that the clans would accept their share in the Federal system and reconstitute Somalia as soon as possible, but failing that there is absolutely nothing we can do.

Please do not use our name to hide the true nature of ICU. That fake Jihad did not work and that fake ethiopia is here, ethiopia is there will not work.

The sooner you face your brothern and kins and recognize that this is somalia and only somalia issue, the better chance you have at achieving something.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Means little to me what you think. The facts on the ground is that the battle was won by the TFG.

Actually i did not assert or otherwise claim that what i think of you means anything to you.But just to clarify,I dont like liars & Xabashi sympathisers. However,What i need to tell youn is that I have a moral right to question when you post misleading & ambigious information and pass it as legitimate .Yes sire! trust me to point it out.

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

quote:Originally posted by Brown:

As for The TFG winning,Adeer,No one is fighting the TFG,the IUC is fighting 9K xabashi fighters in SOMALI SOIL.

Brown,

Let alone the Ethiopian Federal Forces, even ONLF the group fighting against the ethiopian government has announced, that no one will participate in Somalia republic clan wars.

You are also missing the fact that the TFG is a recognized government of Somalia as far as we are concerned. If a clan is not happy with it, thats a family problem. We wish that the clans would accept their share in the Federal system and reconstitute Somalia as soon as possible, but failing that there is absolutely nothing we can do.

Please do not use our name to hide the true nature of ICU. That fake Jihad did not work and that fake ethiopia is here, ethiopia is there will not work.

The sooner you face your brothern and kins and recognize that this is somalia and only somalia issue, the better chance you have at achieving something.
Remind Me again,Who the phck are you?