Sign in to follow this  
Nomadic Activist

Who is going to remove the roadblocks in Puntland???????? The safety of Galkacyo.

Well they said long "The truth hurts" I touched a very sensative place from you guys but the truth has to be told how ever bitter it is. I am not against the people of South Mudug personally, but when people try to make the devil a saint the truth has to be said.

And what surprised me was when OLOL who is a HOBYONET Quoter calls other people uncivelized, well thats like a wolf calling a cat savage :D:D:D , and for your information OLOL whether you like C/lahi Yusuf or not thats exactly what he is trying to do March towardes the south and librate these hostages from the gun point of uncle Caato and CO.

And Rahima I think you should join the Poetry or The Jokes forum Coz this stuff is too heavy for you and at the end of the day politics is a complicated thing. Good luck to you sis.

Rahima   

OOh interesting. So now they're devils. Just full of contradictions aren't we Mr. Baba, so what was that about not having anything against them personally? :rolleyes:

I just love reading the posts of intelligent and progressive Somalis not consumed by hate and tribalism- it brightens up my day :D .

As for my involvements, when I read such how i do put it enlightening posts such as yours I almost feel like i am out of league here and almost get tempted to pack me bags but then again every so often the forum needs some fresh air and that my dear does not mean i have to wallow in that which you obviously do ;)

NOTE : My initial analysis:

and finally we have a young man trying extremely hard to sound just and unbiased by first refuting the points raised by the initial poster (which is fine) yet somehow goes on stating the obvious of Gaalkacyo in a way which degrades Clan Y whilst uplifting Clan X (without even acknowledging differential circumstances and achievements in different cities).

I think I was spot on wouldn’t you say?

:cool:

OLOL the Cabdibilayaal are back now and check the fact of WHO WAS IN CHARGE, WHO IS IN CHARGE, and WHO WILL BE IN CHARGE. THE CABDIBILAYAAL are building the institutions of law and order which you hated so much. and when the day of liberation comes to the millions of poor deffendless southern unarmed tribes there will be a GUANTINAMO BAY STYLE cages for the looters and their associates, SO don't wait long.

Xoogsade   

Ali-Baba, once you get the upper hand, send them all to the gallows as there are no innocents in the community that embittered you and others so much. Tell me though, why haven't you joined the rag-tag malnourished troops supposedly marching towards Mogadishu and other smaller towns? Aren't you passing by the perfect opportunity to aid a good cause? the awaited liberation? earn heaven in the process, fulfill your ferocious tribal instincts? A/Y needs men like you with the deep conviction and rage to fight alongside him as others including those who pretentiously align themselves with him aren't willing to die for the cause :D the lesser role of soaking blood on your mouth is okey too before you physically join the vaunted army, a necessary prelude to bloody hands indeed is the kind you are engaged in right now. Keep up the good work son.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Ali_BaBa:

THE CABDIBILAYAAL are building the institutions of law and order which you hated so much.

36_12_12.gif36_12_12.gif36_12_12.gif

HAHAHAHA burn with rage Xoogsade and Co, I know you feel allergic when you hear the word "Law and Order" but burn with rage if you like, I understand you'll lose your vital income of ISBAARO, but The hostage takers are marked and will be made history soon, and there will be no more blood sucking and no more Isbaaro mugging to diffendless old women you rob from her few shillings she worked hard for her children. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: YOUR TIME IS UP.

Xoogsade   

Ali Baba, take advantage of the opportunities you have here in the west and do something worthy for a change. You are lucky to leave that primitive mudug life and mentality behind and see how the civilized people of the world live. Your first opportunity I think in a town, so don't waste it.

OLOL   

Ali "Babe" lives happily in an obscure ghetto corner or some Mirfish hellhole in London, chewing Qat all night long....Once a while, he ventures out of that darkness and reaches the internet café in the corner-store to spew some filth in here. How oafish folks can be!

How cleaver to divert the topic. Xoogsade at least I am doing my bit to raise the awarness of defeating Mooooryanish mentality which was holding our country for the last 15 years, and yes I live in the west better than Dark aged Baraxleey or Dhusomareeb (The City of FART).

OLOL I thought you gave up this topic, Well a ghetto house in London would is much respectable than living in a looted house somewhere in Wardhiigleey, at least I pay my rent.

Xoogsade   

It is not diversion but to show kindness and take pity on an embittered soul whose one solace comes from lashing out at individuals he doesn't know, he never met, and who have done nothing to him personally. You obviously lack common sense but lest you not be left withering in your sad state of mind, I reminded you what you left behind of backwardness and stubborness. If your preference is to wallow in that refuse, your prerogative Ali Baba. If this is therapeutic though, hey, who am I to deny a needy brother to get some relief and release pressure at my expense. Do continue the saga saxib. I will be a happy spectator and will cheer you on.

PS: Adeyba kuu kala soocan yihiin Dhuuso mareeb iyo Galkacyo, to me, you are all the same both people and land.