Sign in to follow this  
Burn Notice

Recognition will never come

Taleexi   

If you at least recognized it is a silly question I'm rejoiced... To address your question, Somalia will return when justice returns, and when is it?, when every region becomes content with what it has.

All of this rule out any chance of recognition unless there are tectonic, miraculous political sea changes in the area. Somalilanders may still hope but miracles only occur in ancient religious tales not in cold, modern-day political realities. They need to face this awful truth not matter how painful and spend their energies on ways of living without recognition rather than hankering after its mirage.

Duke and only a miracle can transform Somalia’s Anarchist failed piracy infected state in to a modern 21st century democratic country I believe that’s the sad current state of your failed country only a miracle can transform your incompetent leader and your useless 500 parliamentarians into something productive

I think somalilanders have a long history of pushing the bar when it comes to possibilities amongst the somali's a race of some of humanities most vile, opportunistic and selfish people.Who even though the truth is self evident refuse to except it.

I'll give you an example, as Hargaisa and Burco got bombed the CNN interviewed the somali ambassador while they showed pictures of these cities getting bombed she said " we do not have any information of any planes bombing hargaisa or burco, these are fabrications being propegated by the SNM rebels who are aiming to overthrough the government".

looooooooooooooooooool,

This is why Somalia collapsed, because of Jahilin like these. who used somalia not as a nation state for all its people but for there own interests and the end result was ugly and thats the reason for all the venom and mistrust.

In relation to recognition, when a population are

adamant about a decision to the point that they are willing to go to war over it, they will achieve it even if it mean invading the villages of bosaso all the way to mugdisho, and speaking as a somalilander i wanna try the peaceful approach first, if that doesn't work within the next few years or so, i will invade every inch of Somalia.

THEN WHAT WILL U SAY....? fORGET SOMALILAND WHEN ALLL OF SOMALIA IS MINE...WHAT WILL YOU SAY?

HOW HAS 18 YEARS OF RECOGNITION DONE ANYTHING FOR YOU?

AS SCARED AS YOU ARE ABOUT MY SUCCESS AND YOUR FAILURES, IM ONE WORD AWAY FROM MY ULTIMATE GOAL, UNLIKE YOU HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH...AT ANY COST.

All is not a lie though we are big dreamers, But in life it is only big dreamers who have the edge and the god given ability to put it into effect what only they can dare do and prosper and write your existence in the history books.

As richard burton the famous explorer wrote about the Somalilanders, "these somali's are fiercely nationalist, as i walk through the nomadic plans they recite poetry regarding the Crimean war in Europe, i do not know how these people here know about a war happening in the heart of europe at present, I have come to respect them and they remind me much of ourselves".

You are dealing with a whole different Somali species saxib, not like the people who were used as bridges across the jubba and shebelle.

Today i am dominant by the grace of god, i created Somali nationalism, wrote your constitution, created your national anthem, united both states,fought for Djiboutis independence when you never even new were it was on the map. Wrote your language into written form, was the headquarters of the invasion of ethiopia giving more men then anyone. Destroyed your uncle siad barre and reduced his army to the soils of my country and you think you can tell me...that i cant get what i want. I have a long history of getting what i want and inshalah time will show you..that i will be a superpower one day in the horn of africa as i live under the shahada of the one true God.