Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

I'm not Somali, I'm a Somalilandeeeeer

Xarago   

I dont think there is an adjective as such 'Somalilander', but beyond anydoubt there are Somalis from SOMALILAND like there are Somalis from Somalia, ******ia, NFD and Djibouti, and in the current neo-nationalism..eg. British, Canadian etc. Somalis.

On the other hand for those who argue that it has no formal represantion and recognition please note that it is achievable, and that Somalinad Nation existed for five days prior to the unification with the south on our own accord, thus making it not subjective at the moment.

OG_Girl   

I hasitated a lot to reply this topic, However ; My sister Cawralo's reply really made me to click reply bottom .

We all know Somali is an Ethnic, But till you get your recognization from UN you are still part of Somalia. When you become a country like Djibouti ,we will call you Republic of Somaliland or whatever name you decide.. till that you still inside Somalia border and you are somali from Somalia , if you want give more details you could add I am from North Somalia, or better from Bur'o,Hargessa ...etc . !!.

Other thing , we don't call our selves Somali Ethiopian... our land have a Name too even Ethiopian and world call us, unless you believe our region is not Somali land as well!!

Merci beaucoup.

Salam

Qudhac   

OG-girl

we will call you part and parcel of ethopia until you are RECOGNISED by the UN as separate entity to ethopia until then we cannot call you part of the somali-lands since we hold the UN in such high regards.

this is from a girl that constantly say i am from Og***ia, intead of ethopia where the UN says she is from.

loool talk about hypocrisy.

OG_Girl   

Qurac, I am not claiming being a country sweetheart, learn how to read well... I said we have name, we aint Ethiopain and our land NOT part of Ethiopia... unless you say Al-Qudus(Jerusalem) is Capital of Israel.

Grow up and deffer between clan deffending and politics and belonging.

That region is Somali land NOT Ethiopian Land as North Somalia is somali land like Puntland is Somali Land.

Now I think I explained well.

Salam

Qudhac   

OG

in that case why do you constantly say I AM FROM Og**NIA instead of ETHOPIA where UN says you are is from.

is that not two faced.

OG_Girl   

Qurac, UN knows and history knows we never been part of ethiopia and they are conolisers...THE LAND IS BELONG TO Somali people and they fighting to get freedom then they will see what they will do.

But your case is one qabiil want be a counrty!!...I am sorry but that is true.

Do you think that easy we will say we are ethipoan??... Bro, my grand fathers did not die for nothing BUT Defending their religion and their Land and we keep fighting till last breath.

PS: so you comparing Somalis in Somalia with Ethiopian conolisers??

Hence you think Somalia conolised Hargeysa and other few cities since 1960?

YOU ARE VERY FUNNY WALLALO.

Xarago, I don't understand Somali sister.

Edit: Qurac..Sorry I just noticed ALL you know is somaliland and wants a different country BUT you don't even know why you should have a different country!!

When you answer that question, you will really deserve to be a country :cool:

Salam

Qudhac   

OG

well not long ago somaliland wasnt part of somalia just as region 5 was not part of ethopia long ago so whats your point, you cant have it both ways dear.

and just like your grandfathers died for you (my grandfathers died for you too may i add) then the same way i sacraficed more than most and believe me i didnt make all those sacfrice for nothing.

Once again you calling me one qabiil entity yet you are the who named yourself Oga**nia, loooooooool

once again smack of hypocrisy

OG_Girl   

Ehem ehem..after I got translator I may reply to my sister.

Xarago said "Hadaba maxaad ku doodi..? = if u dont speak somali what are you arguing for"

couse I don't have to speak somali to defend my Land and what belongs to me.

It doesn't make a difference whether YOU know Somali or not cause those who are killing each other today all know somali and their BOTH parents are somali as well!!

Salam

OG_Girl   

I have to tit tat with miss Qurac oops i mean monsieur.

doesn't matter how long is exactly 1948 British conolisers gave to Ethiopian. But as we say " Who doesn't own gave who doesn't belong"

And I did not call that honey.... way back they call, conolisers called it...Do you think we had that power to have that Name and call it to our region :D USE YOUR BRAIN!.

Plus is a region and we still not claiming that Somalis are our enemy!! and call real enemy " our Ethiopian brothers" go figure out!!

The land will be free from your Masters and will belong to Somali Not taking orders from Addis .

You should know who your real enemy from your people then come and talk about my region.

By the way name is too big for you for thing in your heart... for us freedom comes first.

Salam

Xarago   

^^^ok Che Guevara...!

Mida kale intaan wakugu ceeb :

I have to tit tat with miss Qurac oops i mean monsieur.

Aqoonta af-Soomaligana waa muhiim...I believe this is called www.somaliaonline and not www.Peruonline.

Dooduna waxay ku xisabsantahey jinsiyada Soomaaliyeed.

And I still fail to understand where you are at odds with my first post. Mise huba hubada ayad ka hesha.

OG_Girl   

Xarago did you read my first comment or post in this topic?

I said " my sister Cawralo's reply"!!!

I don't even understand you , so wasn't you who I was talking about.

Plus I never had somali citizenship and Still I am Somali and have ALL rights to talk and debate about somali matters!!.

I am not part of somali Republic BUT is just matter of time ...Most important I am part of Greater Somalia!!

Salam

Xoogsade   

Xarago, Gabadha si fiicaney kuugu jawaabtey ee haku xumeynin af-soomaaliga aysan Aqoon. In other words, ka qalley gabadha yar.

OG-Girl

Your sense of patriotism isn't that bad. No matter what a somali names himself, or where they live, they are somalis. These conflicts and devisions are hopefully not forever.

Qudhac   

OG

it seems like you have gone full circle from stating The importance of what the UN says, about Somaliland and when i mentioned few things th UN says about certain places you get work up.

so lets leave it there. and do what you wish with your region as i sure will do with mine.

I have to tit tat with miss Qurac oops i mean monsieur

and thank you for this well constructed comment