Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

I'm not Somali, I'm a Somalilandeeeeer

Kowneyn   

NGONGE:

Since you are new to Somali politics, let me give you a primer.

Somaliweyn (which Baashi seems to call unity) has always had only one home--Somaliland, it was our dream and we sacrificed and suffered much for it. This you can verify for yourself if you go beyond the empty rhetoric our Somalian brothers are employing and you dig deeper with an open and impartial mind into Somali society and their political history.

Baashi is really no different from the others, he is just more eloquent and diplomatic. He calls Somaliland secessionist and he knows its a lie--two equal states united unequally for a specific purpose. He also discredits Somaliland as a nation, using anti-colonial rhetoric and even tribal meander and that is disingenious since nearly all the modern states are based on colonial borders.

Isku soo wada duub oo waxan ahay nin shadhkiisa lagu haysto..

Somalidu waxay tidhahda haddii shadhka aad xidhantahay lagugu qabsado waa laga gar baxa... Hadday garri gasho waanu ku gar bix...

Kowneyn

Rahima   

Xoogsade

That’s exactly how I feel about the situation.

It seems hopeless really, so for the sake of harmony I also say let Somaliland be (not that what we think matters).

Whilst this thinking is against Islam, I don’t see how we can turn this around, except if miraculously all Somalis are blessed with enough taqwa and iman to see that our ultimate goal is to unite the Ummah under the one banner instead of disintegrating the little unity that's left.

Qudhac   

Rahima

so are you suggesting that somaliland is somehow unislamic (as separe nation) can you explain bit more how so.

OG_Girl   

Baashi step aside for a second and let me deal with these pro separatists. Cause these people need someone like me to show them the truth, not someone as wise as you!

Come on NGONGE be fair to Baashi he read all your words, not that there is much to read. The problem with the pro separatists is they Abuse the victim card a lot; you’re insulting our intelligence with it. You are not the only victim of the last regime so get over it

Look at the Kurds in Iraq—they were gassed and done everything inhumane to them and still are not asking for separate country, they the KURDS are not a dominating tribe who wants to become a STATE. You should not ask for separate country again just because you happened to be colonized by the British and you should be ashamed of shouting this Fact aloud; (the Brits run Mogadisho too) cause being colonized is not something to be proud of.

Maybe somalis should divorce you as one does with a bad partner since you haven’t contributed anything to this union accept moaning and complaining all the time!

It is not the unionists that took advantage of the current situation and sought a STATEHOOD for 14 years (they're ONE) but FAILED.

If it was not for the Somali minority clans that will be forced to live under the dominating clan I’d divorce this nagging, good for nothing clan and eat my Mango long time ago. icon_razz.gif

I am still neutral. :cool: :cool:

My friends ("It's only words on a screen, words on a screen!" ) and don’t take things too serious as they are just words on the screen! ;)

Salam :cool:

Qudhac   

og

isnt it funny how you waste alot of energy in a former state that you have never been a citizen of nor will ever be citizen of, am sure if look at the map you will realised where you from maybe you should concentrate learning to coexist with your country men.

maybe you should thank cigaal (may allah rest his soul) who signed you over to a such well functioning and stable country.

As for the KURDS i believe the kurds are known as those who dont have their destiny in their hands, whom decisions are made for to this day. ;)

OG_Girl   

I told you , I am Somali. I am not Clan person.I will fight for every Somali in Somali Land.

The different between US , I have principles but you just fight for Clan your loyality for Clan .

Man, I pass that stage long time ago. I don't want to limit my self between two cities my friend while I have Greater Somalia.

This girl is grand child of Sayid Abdallah Hassan. Can you tell me why he was fightin in North Somalia?

Answer: cause He was Somali, and believed his nation.

Salam

Qudhac   

OG-GIRL

am sure you are fighting for somalis cause OG-GIRL and not any clan or sub clan which is great to hear.

Abdullahi xasan was just another tribilistic warlord ahead of his time, who spread hatred and tribilism unheard of at that time. he thought he could fool anyone with his qabiilist agenda covered in sheet of nationalism.

all he achieved was to do great damage to somali clan he convinced with his vile rhetoric, and to this day they havent fully recovered the damaged he caused them.

Natty

since you have stated that you have shunned our beloved religion ISLAM and became a kafir, then this argument or anything else do with our affairs is closed to you since we are not even of the same human kind any londer so please hold your peace and dont bother me as my religion is more important than my nationality million folds and you will no longer speak for any parts of somali peninsiler as that luxury has been lost to you.

Xarago   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Baashi step aside for a second and let me deal with these pro separatists.

Wa shaash..! Cidanka kaso horjeeda 'pro-separists' in SOL ma rac-rac ayey uu qeybsanyihiin?

Gabadha-Og let me ask you what do u mean by this ?

You should not ask for separate country again just because you happened to be colonized by the British and you should be ashamed of shouting this Fact aloud;

Then all Commonwealth countries who were previous British colony have no right to freedom..according to your understanding.

And also this :

code:

Maybe somalis should divorce you as one does with a bad partner since you haven’t contributed anything to this union accept moaning and complaining all the time!   

Isnt it the divorce (wonder why you like that term) that we are after.

My dear niece gabadha-Og our right and sense of independence is not a bargaining tool, probably if you understood that u will not so cheaply refute it, but then again the thought you never had a sense of independence comes to mind and therefore justifies your lack of understanding our point.

OG_Girl   

O G A D E N/SomaliGalbeed/Kilinka5/zone5... you name it!! Is my Land Somali Land , and I never been part of Somali Republic , Still Somali from that Region.I am fighting for it though.

Salam

OG_Girl   

Qurac,I am talking about Land and belonging, uninion and you talking about my Sub-Clan!!

I am sorry I can't help you about Qabiil, cause my dad just tought me about my Land's history and is under Ethiopian conolisers NOT Clan redface.gif

So, go ask others about my sub clan since I can't help you.

So my Sayid Abdallah Hassan was fighting for his Sub clan??

hmm Again history I read telling me other wise.

Eedo Xarago welcome.

natty: all these names are names of Somali Land Ethiopian conolising since 1948.

Salam

Qudhac   

OG

yes abdulahi xasan was fighting in the name of qabiil everyone knows that but he tried to cloak it in nationalism which is very weird because if one examines his his peoms which was a window to his true identity there isnt a shred of natiolism about him all there is to him is a vile spreading of tribal warmongering and disgracefull propagation of vile rhetoric amongs all somali clans that have never been seen before him.

OG_Girl   

Hence you trying to immatate him in this age and time ( note we are in 2004) redface.gif World uniting and you want to divide One Clan from rest !!! ...Intresting point redface.gif

Salam

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

again n again somali n somalilander

:confused:

my Gosh guys ..... dont u feel bored of this??

Qudhac awoowe .... Ur ill makes u hate

everone not just from ur clan ...

Cant you leave Our Heros Alone!?? :rolleyes:

We Will bring u to earth dear .....seems u

dont live in this EARTH..just from curiousty

From Which Planet You Are???

WOKE UP !!!!! n look at the world around you

ee hadalka iyo calacalka badan naga jooji

waaaaareeeeeeeeeer badana ... <--- can i use ur

word mr wareer badana? lol