Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Barre Hiiraale “Aniga burcada Kismaayo ma wada joogeyno

Gabbal   

^Does that require an answer? Ma aduu Ugaas kuu yahay? I thought that point was already discussed?

Jim are you incompetent? Were you not told (twice) that the man is NOT the Ugaas of besha Sade. Secondly, Mudane Barre Aden Shire (Hiiraale) is not a warlord, no matter how hard you guys try to depict him that way.

Jacpher   

Kaalaya, adinku ma waxaad tihiin elected speakers of Sade? Who gave you the authority to discredit Ugaas Max’ed? Allow nimaan wax ogeyn ha cadaabin.

Barre Hiiraale iyo Itoobiya oo si aad ah isugu soo dhawaanaya

Waxaa maalintii shalay ahayd Magaalada Kismaayo gaaray wafdigii xaqiiqo raadinta ee maalmahan booqanayay gobolo ka mid ah dalka, iyadoo intii ay ku sugnaayeen Magaalada Kismaayo ay kulamo la yeesheen wasiirka dib u dhiska iyo dib u dejinta Barre Aadan Shire (Barre Hiiraale) oo ay isla soo qaadeen is bedelada cusub ee ku soo kordhay dalka, gaar ahaan Koofurta Soomaaliya. Wafdigaasi waxaa ku jiray Safiirka Itoobiya u fadhiya Soomaaliya, waxaana la sheegay in Barre Hiiraale iyo safiirka Itoobiya ay wada yeesheen kulan gaar ah oo mudo saacado ah wada qaateen, ilaa iyo haatanna lama oga waxyaabihii ay ka wada hadleen, hase ahaatee waxaa maalmahan soo xoogeysanayay isu soo dhawaanshaha Itoobiya iyo Barre Aadan Shire (Hiiraale), iyadoo Barre Aadan Shire uu taageeray in Soomaaliya la keeno ciidamo shisheeye oo aan la kala soocin oo ay ku jirto Dowladda Itoobiya.

Ugaas Max’ed Wali Ugaas Axmed Nuur
oo ah Ugaaska Beesha Sade ayaa waxa uu Barre Hiiraale ku tilmaamay in uu fulinayo arimo gaar ah oo uu u soo dhiibay C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed, isago kula taliyay in Barre uusan ku abaal dhicin dadkii horey gacanta ku siiyay, isla markaana uu ka digtoonaado qorshaha qarsoon oo ay wataan Itoobiya iyo C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed. Barre dhawaan ayuu ka soo laabtay Magaalada Baydhabo, waxa uuna kulan gaar ah la yeeshay Madaxweyne C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed oo ay isla soo qaadeen arimo fara badan oo la sheegay in ay u badnaayeen is bedelka weyn ee ka dhacay Magaalada Muqdisho, hase yeeshee Barre waxa uu horey u soo dhaweeyay is bedelka ka dhacay Magaalada Muqdisho oo looga adkaaday qabqablayaashii dagaalka ee madada 16-ka sano ahayd dhibaatada ku hayay shacabka Soomaaliyeed gaar ahaan kuwa ku nool Gobalka Banaadir iyo hareerihiisa.

Pb, I know some weirdoes out there see Huuraale as godlike idol but the fact remains no matter how hard you try to purify him, he’s a dirty dagaal-ooge, gacan-ku-dhiigle, and not a Holy Father of some sort, unless you’re insane.

Kale horta, Barre Hiiraale ma guri bu ka heysta, ma dad bu ka diley, ma asgo dad dilayo ayaad araktay, mise waxaad jogtey meeshu ka dahay "reer hebel dagaal baan ku qadeyna"? Waa maya, so what gives you the right to make such accusations [that he is dagaal-ooge, gacan-ku-dhiigle].

Teda kale, what is your defination of a warlord, and in your opinion who is a warlord?

Jacpher   

I hope you do realize you’ve answered the question you posted, which demonstrates the state of your emotional mind. Do yourself a favor and take a nap before you reply so you can raise your thinking level a bit.

It’s not an accusation I or someone else makes, or a perception, it is a reality that Barre Hiiraale not only a warlord but will go down in the history books as the most ruthless butcher of Kismaayo, if not South Somalia.

warlord:

noun

1 : a supreme military leader

2 : a military commander exercising civil power by force usually in a limited area.

If you’ve issue with the definition, take it up to Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary. Do you still deny the description meets the definition?

warlord:

noun

1 : a supreme military leader

2 : a military commander exercising civil power by force usually in a limited area.

That "definition"---thou I was looking for your own definition of the term warlord--- defines every leader(s) in Somalia, from Riyaale, to Yeey, to the ICU.

It’s not an accusation I or someone else makes, or a perception, it is a reality that Barre Hiiraale not only a warlord but will go down in the history books as
the most ruthless butcher of Kismaayo, if not South Somalia.

Its not an accusation you say, but I have yet to see any evidence that you have presented thus so far, which shows us the "ruthlessness" of Mudane Col. Barre Aden Shire (Hiiraale).

Pure Blood, brother honestly you are wasting your breath - Jimcaale is remnant of Morgan, so let him bark outside when it comes to kismayo !! :D

HornAfriik, and co, you are clinging to what time had deemed obsolete: supporting warlordism. Don’t you guys follow Somali events? The card of warlordism has been charged too often. Your uncle had a borrowed sword and was allowed to graze in a land that was not his. Things have changed now. Will he give up the loot in leisure or will he, once more, finance his Kismayo hold, preferably from the old man? What will the warlord Barre do?Think about it.

Jimcaalow, Interesting is the fate of Kismayo caddeey. Rumor has it that nomadic militias has tainted, and perhaps altered it for ever, the beautiful Calanley façade. Oh what a trample!

Xiin, why you guys always think for the unthinkable? Forget Kismayo for good. It is a somali city, and no one will be allowed to claim its ownership. There are many people from different tribes who are living side by side in peace (including people hailing from Bosaso)tho. By the way people in Kismayo are far better off with Barre than Morgan or Yey or anyone else.

^^Perhaps you meant no one is allowed to claim it except Hiiraale and his coalition. You see good Allamagan every city in Somalia is indeed a Somali city. That’s not the point of contention here. What you are conveniently avoiding is that Kismayo is in illegitimate hands…just like Marka and Brava are. The reason has nothing to do which clan its rulers belong. It has everything to do with how their rule came about. Morgan was another warlord whose rule was equally corrupt not to mention illegal. But that’s beside the point. It’s Barre who is in the scene now.

As for us forgetting (whatever us means) Kismayo, how could we yaa Allamagan :D ? It’s a good city and beautiful one at that. It’s ours to claim. As its rightful owners that is. How we gonna get is totally another matter :D .

Gabbal   

Xiin-

Now we wonder why I doubted your superficial support for the Islamic Courts from the get! Why did you choose to ignore my comment on the late barooradiiq you put together hoping the Islam Courts sully their good name by supporting Habashi kow-towing in Baidoa by the way? Adeer I hate to break hearts so I wont, however..

Yes we are nomadic and we are damn proud of it! :D If you had thought to insult us then raganimo is a thing to be admired in this day age. Inagaa reer magaal ah sow maadan isku tilmaamin? Heyso, kolayba miray adeerki u dhalin lahayde.. ;)

Islaamkaas uma jeedo lakin adigu Kismaayo toban sano kar hor ayaa kugu dambayse, orad sida dibi dhoolki arkay u neefso..! Kol horaan kugu idhi haatana waan kugu odhan, saa kali aad magaaladu ku imaanaysi waa adigo shicibka guud ee maamulka hoos yimaada ka mid ah, asluub iyo ixtiraamna muujinahaye.

Pure-blood-

Jimcale has already admitted active support to Morgan. Maangaabnimo warkeedu meel ma taal. He doesn't deserve the grace of a response.

H, If you are nomadic and proud of it you surely wouldn’t take my description of your militia as an insult. It’s just calling its first name adeer. But there are certain things nomads are not good at doing :D .

I don’t remember you asking me about anything. Sorry if I overlooked your Qs. But the funny thing is that you have this habit of reading too much in to what I write. You would be better off if you just respond to what I write without doubting my stance. Doubting it is not an option saaxiib. It’s neither here nor there. Besides it’s an insult to your intelligence. Talking something you don’t know is simply sort of being sick. Give it up adeer.

Don’t be a resentful fool—at least try not to show. I don’t appreciate when people like you--a flaming warlord-sympathizer-- attempt to talk about my Islamic stances. Islamic courts are new phenomenon that has no precedent in Somali politics. It’s the first time, since the civil war broke out, that a group of religiously-oriented folks sat out to exact some positive changes and actually succeeded in a larger part. Who wouldn’t support them? With sanity that is. Judging from out side, they are men of faith. And as such they deserve my support. But take a note in my posts as I am giving them the benefit of the doubt as to why known criminals like Indhacadde are in their ranks. It’s only fair to give them a reasonable time to filter the bad ones from the good and reform the heeders of Khayr. I hope they won’t disappoint us all.

As for the TFG, I think they should politically accommodate and accept these Courts and the changes they bring. Ideally, I would have them sack all these useless individuals like Geedi and rest, and instead reserve that post to the Court's men. Of course that’s been idealist numero one. When confronted the reality of TFG and how utterly they failed to even realize these profound changes, however, I am only left with one option; stick with the Courts and hope they too won’t blow up. I could be guilty of other crimes but lacking the power of positive thinking is not one of them. Such is Xiin’s stance.

Any more Qs dear Horn :D ?

Gabbal   

Good Xiin

I can hardly be deemed of taking offense Xiin; perhaps that is what you wanted..? I simply responded because you actually thought it was an insult. More's the pity really.. smile.gif

But there are certain things nomads are not good at doing

So then you agree that Abdulahi Yusuf should go back to administering tribal fiefdoms right? I mean really, since you hit the bulls eye on that, you of all people should have been amongst the earliest to realize that right? ;)

Adeer I don't have a habit of reading too much into anything. I have a habit of reading between the lines and you are a snake (hope you don't take offense!). icon_razz.gif I await to see to where your real loyalties lie when the Habasha kow-towers vs. the anti-Habasha finally clash to determine the Somali future..

Farewell till then my man! :D

So, Jimaale is from the losing-lot :D Well that summons up everything for me, GOOD BYE, end of discussion.

Xiino you have thought too much of the 67-69 moment, and the actions of adeer 04-09 (possibably sooner) just proves who are or are not fit to rule ;)