Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Barre Hiiraale “Aniga burcada Kismaayo ma wada joogeyno

Gabbal   

Jimcaale isimadaada ka aqoon-roon yaa ku yidhaa dhag u taag!

Hogaamiyaha Dhaqanka Beesha H**ti Ee Gobolka J/Hoose Oo Taageeray Dhisitaanka Dowlad Goboleedka Jubbaland

Jul 12,2006

by N D F-Gedo News Network

Iyadoo Gobolada jubbooyinka uu si xawl ah uga socda dadaalka lagu doonayo in lagu dhiso Dawlad goboleedka Jubbaland ee ay yeelanayaa saddexda Gobol ee Dooxada jubba ayuu Ugaas Xuseen Xaaji Maxamud Boqow oo hogaamiya Dhaqanka beesha H**ti ee gobolka J/hoose waxaa uu taageeray hindisaha wasiirka dib udhiska Barre Aaden shire ee Dawlad Goboleedka jubbaland.

Ugaaska oo waraysi gaar ah ku siinayay Gedonet.com magaalada kismaayo waxaa uu sheegay in beelaha H**ti ay soo dhawaynayaan talaabadaas oo ay u arkaan mid taageero siinaysa Himilada dadka jubbooyinka ee in ay helaan Nidaam baahsan " waxgarad iyo siyaasiyiinba Beelaha H**ti waxaa ka go,an in ay Hiil iyo hooba la garab istaagaan wasiirka si uu ugu guulaysto qorshahiisa oo madaxda beelaha soomaaliyeed oo dhan ay raali ka yihiin" ayuu yiri ugaaska oo marka uu waraysigaan siinayay Gedonet ay barbar fadhiyeen qaar ka mid ah hogaamiyeyaasha dhinaca dhaqanka ee caanka ah ee gobolka J/hoose.

Ugaas Xuseen xaaji Maxamuud Baqow waxaa uu dhinaca kale ugu yeeray siyaasiyiinta Jubooyinka in ay dardar galiyaan Hawshaan oo ay qabtaan shir wayne ay ragga dhaqanku kaalin muuqata ku yeelanayaan taladana loo daynayo.

Hadalada Hogaamiyaha Golaha dhaqanka ee Beelaha H**ti J/hoose waxaa ay ku soo beegmeen xilli lagu wado in Maalmaha soo socda magaalada ksimaayo uu ka dhaco kullan ay yeelanayan odayaasha dhaqanka ee Beelaha D****od kaas oo daba socda kii ay isniintii Magaalada kismaayo ku yeeshaan dhigooda Beelaha kale ee soomaaliyeed ee laga soo saaray go,aano taabanayay keenista Cidamo shisheeye iyo Dawlad goboleedka jubbaland.

Nasteex Dahir Faarax,Gedo News Network

Gabbal   

Hogamiyeyaasha Dhaqanka iyo waxgaradka Beelaha Soomaalida oo aysan ku jirin Beelaha Da***od oo Maanta kullan xasaasi ah ku yeeshay Kismaayo.

Jul 10,2006

by Nasteex D-Gedo News Network

Iyadoo Gobolada jubbooyinka si aad ah looga dareemayaa dadaalada xawliga ku soconaya ee lagu doonayo in lagu hirgaliyo dawlad goboleed ay yeeshaan saddexda Gobol ee Jubbooyinka ayay maanta Odayaasha dhaqanka iyo waxgaradka Beelaha H***ye, Digil Iyo Mirifle, D*r iyo others ku yeesheen Magaalada kismaayo kullan xasaasi ahaa oo qodobo dhawr ah lagu soo qaaday.

kullanku waxaa uu ka dhacay xaruntii hore ee Hay,ada UNHCR waxaana ka qaybgalay odayaal caan ah iyo rag bulshada dhexdeeda Magac ku dhexlay oo ka soo jeeda afartaan Beelood.

Cumar Buraale Axmed oo ahaa xildhibaan ka tirsanaa baarlamaankii Carta oo shirgudoominayay Kullankaan ayaa sheegay in shirka maanta uu ahaa mid gunaanud u ahaa kullan ay beelahaan lahaayeen todobaadyadii tagay ayna kaga wadhadlayeen arimaha dalka iyo gobolka.

waxaa uu carrab ku dhuftay in ay kaga doodeen mawqifkooda kenista Ciidamo shisheeye, Amniga Gobolka J/hoose iyo dhismaha dawlada goboleedka Jubbaland.

Suldaan C/rashiid Durre oo ka mid isimada caanka ah ee j/hoose ayaa ku dhawaaqay go,aankii kullanka beelahaan waxaana uu sheegay in aysan marnaba ogolayn keenista Ciidamo shisheeye, oo ay ku tilmaameen mid sii horinaysa Dagaalada dalka ka taagan.

Waxaa kale oo intaas raaciyay in odayaasha Beelaha H***ye , Digil Iyo Mirifle, D*r iyo others ay isku raceen dhisitaanka Dawlad goboleedka Jubbaland balse ay kula talinayaan Maamulka in uusan siyaasiyiinta Kaliya la tashan ee uu ka qaybgaliyo odayaasha dhaqanka maadama ay Ogyihiin xalka dadka iyo dalka.

Kullankaan Maanta oo ahaa mid Xasaasi ah marka la eego marka la qabtay oo uu wasiirku hawl siyaasad faafin ugu ambabaxay jamaame iyo beel ka mid ah beelaha deegaanka oo aan ka qaybgalin ayaa waxaa iminka si aad ah looga hadal hayaa gudaha magaalada kismayo.

Nasteex Dahir, Gedo News Network,Kismaayo

Xiinoow,

What you are conveniently avoiding is that Kismayo is in
illegitimate hands
…just like Marka and Brava are. The reason has nothing to do
which clan its rulers belong

Ok Xiinoow, if according to your reasoning you believe this has nothing to do with which clan its rulers belong, so would you plz let us know who is Kismayo's legitimate hands? bal duniduba ha ogaatee. If you guys not happy with the likes of Gobaale and Co. all I can say is sorry, idinkaa halkaa ka daadijiyey bahasha ee blame on yourself for that.

It’s a good city and beautiful one at that.
It’s ours to claim. As its rightful owners that is

Hold on there, idinkoo kuwama ah? thanks, Xiinow ma saan kuu maleynayey mise sidaad u xuub siibatay :D sheekada halkaa inooga sii wad sxb!

....How we gonna get [kismayo] is totally another matter

...atheer cuqdada iska saara. Kismayo is your city cid kaama xigto cidna kama xigtid so why not go there and invest in it and prove it if you care and at least show some respect and loyality (allegiance) to the leader :D

(no hard feeling sxb! :D )

Jacpher   

HornAfrique,

Originally posted by
HornAfrique:

Jimcale has already
admitted active support to Morgan.
Maangaabnimo warkeedu meel ma taal. He doesn't deserve the grace of a response.

Sxb, I challenge you to proof your accusation and please do show evidence where I admitted such an active support to warlord Morgan. Unless you’re doqon & dameer dooc ka yeeray, I await you to specifically respond to this grave lie you made.

Allamagan: Morgan & Hiiraale are both remnant of Afweyne, the late evil dictator of Somalia. :D You see I support none, but you, on the other hand, proudly support and uphold Hiiraale to a higher degree. Why differentiate the two, if I may ask.

Xiinfaniinow, these youngsters want to create confusion out of nothing. They try hard not to response to the real issue, the man they blindly support. Kismaayo or not, the legitimacy of the rule of Hiiraale is the focus of the argument, not his tribal affiliation to Kismaayo residents. Kismaayo business is for Kismaayo natives regardless the tribe, not someone born elsewhere. Somali politics has little to do with clan, but mainly about shifting alliances. Cabdiqaasimkii Hiiraale u qabtay Kismaayo ayaa Morgan la socda. You would think Horn would realize that by now. I heard Hiiraale on a radio a while ago and the man can’t even pronounce the name of the city correctly. :D How shameful to claim a town and be that ignorant.

I think we should leave these youngsters alone. Each time one engages them on this issue, they go too far chanting a blind support for warlord Hiiraale. A while ago, Horn referred to him as Ilaah-oo-kale man, if such thing exists or allowed in Islam. They don’t realize supporting and obeying a warlordism is shirk, a sinful act that would lead to Jahanama. How does one fall into shirk by supporting a warlord? By allowing and giving him the authority to dictate what’s halaal and haraam. Allah has the sole authority and the right to dictate halaal from haraam, not humans. Throughout the Quran, Allah has criticized the people of the book to have made their rabbis and priests Ilaah other than Allah. These people gave their rabbis the legitimacy to make what’s lawful and what’s not. For that reason, they made them Ilaahs min duunilaah. How does this apply to Hiiraale and his supporters? Just like any other warlord, Hiiraale gave his militia the authority or green light to shed the blood of his opponent and take their property as it’s halaal and lawful for them to invade and occupy. I hope they realize it’s a grave mistake before it’s too late.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Xiinfaniinow, these youngsters want to create confusion out of nothing. They try hard not to response to the real issue, the man they blindly support. Kismaayo or not,
the legitimacy of the rule of Hiiraale is the focus of the argument, not his tribal affiliation to Kismaayo residents.

Wasn't the Kismayo conflict started after a Morgan and his clan tried to root out Barre's clan from the city despite they lived there for centuries and died for defending the city from USC?

Sxb, Kismayo belongs to all Somalis; it doesn't belong to any single tribe. Can you digest that for God sake? Hadii kale meelaha kaqayliya. Balse waxaad ogaataan, waxaad dagaal kuqaadi wayseen calaacal iyo been ku heli maysaan

Jacpher   

Are you dyslexic or just too lazy to read?

Scroll up and re-read my previous post. If you value someone’s death whilst attempting to kill a fellow Muslim, I guess that speaks of your qabiil mentality. You finally decided to show your true color and fight for your uncle. Pack your bags and fly to Gedo, that’s where it’s needed the most. The amxaaro are coming and your Ugaas accused your uncle of hosing them.

^^^ Sxb, who is inviting amxaaro to Somalia? your uncle, right. Don't wory we'll send them back with him :D

Allamagan:
Morgan & Hiiraale are both remnant of Afweyne, the late evil dictator of Somalia. [big Grin] You see I support none, but you, on the other hand, proudly support and uphold Hiiraale to a higher degree. Why differentiate the two, if I may ask.

Jimcaaloow, yes, I am proudly supporting Hiirale, as you guys proudly supporting ina Yey Amxaar with no shame :D . Hiirale easily outshines Ina Yey (amxaar caabud), the Thaquut of Somalia. As my friend Dhubad have said, waxaad xoog ku qaadi weydeen doc-kayeerid waxba ugama qaadeysaan.

Eazy sxb, forget Kismayo aan ku iri. so with this little dose I gave you now I hope you wouldn't get constiputed! if that is the case, dont wory please let me know I would give you stronger dose next time :D

I heard Hiiraale on a radio a while ago and the man can’t even pronounce the name of the city correctly. [big Grin] How shameful to claim a town and be that ignorant.

How about Yey's UN speach. the man can't even pronounce "the somali conflict" he pronounced it as "somali cornflakes" :D:D:D:D : that was the most disgusting speach I ever heard of. a BIG embarrassment to any somalis who were listening that day.

Jacpher   

Are you dyslexic also? Does it run in the family? :D

Where do you see me support Yeey & amxaaro? Mise waad iska hadaaqdaa at times? You know what they say when you assume $$? :D Take off the tribalistic eyeglasses you are wearing. They aren’t working for you. Jimcaale & Yeey don’t belong to the same column, not even close. You're way off the mark, think a bit harder.

There isn’t any difference in admiring one warlord and hating another. They’re of a same category, attribute and breed. Well, not if you are miserably dummy. Grow up kid or keep worshipping your Holy Father, Hiiraale.

Gabbal   

Jimcaale-

You talk about dyslexia yet you have been corrected twice on the assertion of a non-existent traditional head.. :confused:

I think what you are being reminded constantly is it is not easy to dismiss Hiiraale with Morgan. ;) The alternative to Hiiraale ruling Kismaayo would have been Morgan. It would have been only Morgan and any man who supported Morgan has no place in this discussion. It is why you deny it. It is also why your peers do their absaloute best to put the reason of Hiiraale being in Kismaayo in the back burner. Have you ever wondered why non of them come out and engage my peers as men on a discussion pertaining to that? It is because the merits of discussing why Kismaayo was liberated lays their argument null and void. Perhaps you are not politically shrewd as them, or perhaps an unexperienced junior, but adeer you are refreshing indeed.

You are the first individual in this cyper forum who has not attacked Hiiraale on present flimsy simpleton's excuses of "waa warlord" and/or "dhul buu xoog ku haystaa". Instead you actually came out with full force and allege his liberation of Kismaayo was blood-thirsty, that he attacked during Sawm, that he forcefully occupies homes and lands! Everything that could not be farther then the truth. The people who fought are considered brotherly. There are no secrets between them and they both continue to live peacefully and side by side in the city. You should not lie brother. As Ducaqabe, you seemed a very religious individual so in that respect I would hope you adhere to your religion's tenets and cease the lies, suspicions, and outright false allegations. Diintaada xaq-dhawr.

Are you more informed then in Muuse Xaaji Boqor? Are you more informed then Ugaas Xuseen Baaqow? Are you more informed then Sultan Sokor? Are you more informed then ina Tarax?

What could you possible know about Kismaayo that those individual (some of them who continue to live in Kismaayo) do not? Why have they all admitted apologies for the actions of Morgan and have all praised Hiiraale for his competent and effective stwerdship of Kismaayo? If you are more informed then those personalities, please say so because I would really like to know. Other wise, young man, continue reporting propaganda from individuals who have a political axe to grind.

Nabad Gelyo

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Are you dyslexic also? Does it run in the family?
:D

Can't you not engage the debate without calling names to people and their families?

Jacpher   

MM, thanks for the reminder.

Dhubad, sxb calm down. Dyslexia is not a bad word or caay. It refers to a medical condition of a learning disorder, someone who lacks the ability to comprehend written words or language. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Horn, sxb before I address the points you raised, I need to go back to the question I put forward in my earlier post. Here’s what you wrote.

Originally posted by
HornAfrique:

Jimcale has already
admitted active support to Morgan.
Maangaabnimo warkeedu meel ma taal. He doesn't deserve the grace of a response.

I expect you to be man enough to proof the allegation you made. Once again, I’m giving you another chance for you to show your raganimo and explain yourself. I can understand if you were caught in the moment or were arguing for the sake of argument and made false accusation or slip of the tongue but you need to say so. Forget about Kismaayo and Hiiraale for now.

Jacpher   

Ciidamo Itoobiyaan ah oo aad u hubeysan oo galay Gobollada Gedo iyo Bay

Khamiis, July 20, 2006 (HOL): Wararka naga soo gaaraya Magaalada Baydhabo ee Gobolka Bay ayaa sheegaya in ciidamo ka socda Dowladda Itoobiya oo aad u hubeysan ay gudaha u galeen gobollad Bay iyo Gedo.

Ciidamadan oo la sheegay in ay wataan qiyaastii boqol gaadiidka dagaalka ah ayaa la sheegay in ay shalay iyo xalay ka tallaabeen xadka Soomaaliya ay la leedahay Itoobiya, gaar ahaan dhinaca Dooloow, kadibna ay xalay gaareen deegaano ka tirsan Gobolka Bay .

Ciidamadan ayaa la sheegay in ay dhinaca Soomaaliya u soo dhaqaaqeen kadib markii shalay ay magaalada Buur-hakaba ee Gobolka Bay ay gaareen Maleeshiyooyin iyo gaadiid dagaal oo ka amar qaata Maxkamadaha Islaamka, kuwaasi oo ay hoggaaminayeen Shiikh Mukhtaar Roobow Abuu Mansoor iyo Maxamed Ibraahim Bilaal oo Gobollada Bay iyo Bakool ka soo jeeda, isla markaana Maxkamadaha Islaamka ka tirsan.

Dowladda Itoobiya ayaa horay u sheegtay in haddii Dowladda Federaalka ay dhinaca Maxkamadaha uga yimaadaan wax weerar ah ay difaaci doonto fariisinka Dowladda, isla markaana ay la dagaalami doonto maleeshiyoyinka Maxkamadaha Islaamka.

Warkan sheegaya in Ciidamo Itoobiyaan ah oo aad u hubeysan ay gudaha u soo galeen dalka Soomaaliya ayaa wuxuu ku soo beegmayaa iyadoo shalay uu Ra'iisal Wasaare Cali Maxamed Geedi sheegay in Maxkamadaha Islaamka ay ku soo xadgudbeen deegaan ay ka taliso Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliyeed, isagoo markaasina ugu baaqay Maxkamadaha in ay ixtiraamaan heshiiskii ay dowladda la gaareen,isla markaana ay dib ugu noqdaan Magaalada Muqdisho.

Laakin Guddoomiyaha Degmada Baydhabo Axmed Maadeey ***** oo maanta shir jaraa'id ku qabtay ayaa beeniyay in ciidamo ka socda Dowladda Itoobiya ay soo galeen deegaano ka tirsan Gobolka Bay, iyadoo dhinaca kalena uu shirkiisa jaraa'id ku sheegayay lacag lagu soo rogay gaadiidka BL-ka iyo kuwa xamuulka ah ee gala isla markaana ka baxa magaalada Baydhabo iyo weliba xiliga habeenkii lagu soo rogay Magaalada Baydhabo.

Salaad Iidow Xasan (Xiis)

Hiiraan Online

Mogadishu, Somalia

Amxaaro has arrived in Gedo. Where are the brave boys? Time to defend ciyaalka xaafada.

Gabbal   

^Why relagate the Somali nation's job to a clan militia?

You do realize Gedo is not the objective..? The objective is Mogadishu; the objective is the representative of the Somali nation to the world.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

^Why relagate the Somali nation's job to a clan militia?

You do realize Gedo is not the objective..? The objective is Mogadishu; the objective is the representative of the Somali nation to the world.

It seemed the brothers here such as yourself while speaking on behalf of Reer gedo a few weeks back said Reer Gedo weren't going to allowed Ciidamo Itoobiyaan to enter from their part of Somalia your likes said the so called Jihad was going to be started by YOU. What happen to Barre the so called Leader of the Family? Or is he is another War-lord no one listens to.

I guess Reer Gedo are Pro-Dawlad and are willing to do what ever the Government wants which is a good thing of course.