Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed lies catch up to him, the opposition are based on lies; Audio

Fabregas   

I'm not saying if you lied, he can lie. I'm saying that I don't know if you lied, because I don't what is in your heart nor do I know you personally. You could have been given wrong information. Thus I can't make a judgement. Same way Shariff could have been given wrong evidence(information) by someone. If you are certain that He is a snich and a 100% utter liar, then I won't ask further any evidence from you, for you seem certain of this, but Allah swt will!

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Juje
let me tell you a story I heard from my elders from Mudug.

They asked me, adeer do you know who is a desperate man? The most desperate of men are those grown men reaching or over 40 [that’s real old back home]who do not even know if they are shooting blanks, because they do not get the opportunity for target practice to even find out if their weapon is effective, thus they live in doubt haunted by their failure to get that beautiful space and that place necessary to put into practice what nature has given them. Worse of all is when these old desperate men look at the success of the younger men who occupy the fertile land and the fruits from their harvest are abundant.

My uncles told me, never be desperate, never lose patience and never hate the envious, just pity them and if you can, understand their plight and try help…

Adeerada maxay dhib so arkeen....but then again maxay been kugu sheegayaan.....please tell me the fertile land full of fruits which your adeeros' have ever inhabited - all along they were living in arid land between Galkacyo and Burtinle. :D:D

GOATI also never gave an interview on VOA/BBC saying I was sure Ali and Jama were killed and that women were raped and civilians targeted.

Just to promote my interests and incite clan hatred.

Sadex Alifle Duke, , Both I and Geeljire have a germane point. The problem is that you cant seem to comperhend it---you are labeling Sharif a lier and when confronted with your similar gafes you seem to be lazzy to own it, but adamant in driving this lame Sharif-lied to us point.

Thus your debate, however hard you try to make one, has no integrity. .

Xiin,Adeer, dont insult my rank ok. you have no point, you had nothing to do with this incident and again listen to the interview. The man lied, knew nothing was told nothing and just said what ever came to his mind that would play well with the clan base. Politics at its most dangerous level.

As much as we like sheikh Shariif, we had to admit that he is not ready the top post in Somalia yet. I think He needs to mature little bit. I was listening interview he gave BBCSomali the other day, He was not making that much sense. He can talk but no substance. ....OK , Ethiopians will leave but what are his groups plan. Ilaahay ha laga baqo kaliya credential dal lagu xukumo ma ahan

Duke, speaking of the rank, mine is not an insult, it's a demotion, if you know the difference that is. I will give it back if you behave in a General's capacity---Generals do not happitually resort such tactics. They respect thier nemisis.

Baashi, Duke is shoping from both sides of the street.

I did not listen the clip either but few weeks ago good Shariif asserted Ahmed Diiriye was killed by his captors. Of courtse that turned out to be not so. That's what i think the content of this clip is. No one disputes Sharif got it wrong. But we are saying that does not make him a lier, the poitn Duke is laboring very hard to make.

edit: Ducaysane, Sharif was making sense when he was in power and before he was humiliated and sent to exile by the powers that be! He represented shoots of hope and optimism for millions of Somalis and still does. If he given the chance, and when played leveled plainfield many are confident that he would win significant posts, if not the top posts of the future state. On top of that the man is part of the Somali conflict and rightfully so. That he does not seem to have or unable to articulate a way out of this does not make him incapable of leading…it just shows how intractable our conflict is.

Well of course he's laboring hard to make it look like a lie. There's not much else out there today that could be spun in the government's favor. What's a propagandist to do?

Afgoi battle? Bad.

Beletweyne? No way.

Sharif Sheikh Ahmad looks foolish? Perfect.

The irony being that this tunnel vision on political crap, there actually IS some good news today.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200801290712.html

Juje   

He did not lie, for heaven sake give the Sheikh the benefit of doubt, he said "waxan tuhunsanahey" - now since when has that become affirmative.

And dont you think it is an insult itself for the 'sheikh' to be called a liar by a tribally demented who has nothing but blind loyalty for the worst scumbag to emerge from this World, namely Yeey.