Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed lies catch up to him, the opposition are based on lies; Audio

Duke, you don't have a leg to stand on for this one, Sharif Sheikh Ahmad was just repeating what Diriye's own family had been told; that he was dead.

This is an opportune moment however to raise the issue of why a respected representative of one of Mogadishu's major clans had been extradited to Ethiopia by his own government for months and months. He was never charged with any crime.

Thierry.   

General I am very disappointed saxiib, your sound evidence of Sharif snitching on his men is because the US had talks with him in Kenya, this proves nothing so unless you have tapes, video broadband connection of him actually saying such things do not assume. Like AP said the man stated exactly what every Somali including the family of Ahmed Diiriye believed.

Saxiib the era of this coward you support will be one of the darkest in Somali History, at least Siyaad and Aideed Sr used their own men to subjugate the people, this coward had to hire foreign mercenaries showing that he neither has strength nor support of the people and you try to compare him to Sharif Ahmed you are only doing yourself a disservice.

Do not dig yourself a grave Kaabo if we compare like for like acts of treachery the man you support surpasses any Somali person.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Madaxweyne Cabdullaahi is a great stateman and when he speaks people listen unlike the stooge of Aweys.

War niman yahow ninkaan hala iska dhafo...a man who believes C/llahi Yusuf is logic. Give Duke time to evaluate his position and notice his adeer is in a sinking boat - but by then it will be too late for him to notice how Nuur Caade has dismembered the atrocious organ set out Yeey.

I wonder why you guys failed to notice, Duke is not out to prove that Sheikh Sharif mislead - but he is trying to cover his dismay and utter annoyance of why Axmed Diriye was released. And it is a common factor he shares with Yeey - they dont want a Xamar that is at peace with itself - they want a crashed, destroyed and dominated Xamar.

Juje ..Ninkaan Duke is entertaining.

I'd prefer him to stay the way he is. Instead of corresponding on the brutal reality of Somalia, we need someone to remind us of how peculiar the views of a war scared mindsets can be.

Only NGOONG, got it, no wonder he is one of the elders on SOL.

Sharif Ahmed lied this time as he did when he sent thousands of children to war and then fled to safety. Now how did he fleee? ;)

Toure, the man was rescued, have you ever heard of the US going out of their ay for anyone?

Juje, adeer Yusuf is the President of the state, dont forget that when applying for a job with the TFG...

Galbayte, ina Abti, enetartaining is the man who talks of fighting the TFG when his greates leader A/Qaybdeed is part of it. Now that humour..

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Juje, adeer Yusuf is the President of the state, dont forget that when applying for a job with the TFG...

:D:D

I will wait untill he gives you one first, cause you have run out breath here - and still baby sitting in Minni.. :D

Gen. LOL. We hardly exhibit blind clan loyalty which is the difference between us here.

Secondly, my leader goes by the name of H.E President Maxamed Warsame Cali.

Where as a man who's on a personal revenge has little to say, one cannot strip him of his only achievement which is.. making men out of wimps. So do as the General says ... and DIGTOONOW! In my presence.

Juje let me tell you a story I heard from my elders from Mudug.

They asked me, adeer do you know who is a desperate man? The most desperate of men are those grown men reaching or over 40 [that’s real old back home]who do not even know if they are shooting blanks, because they do not get the opportunity for target practice to even find out if their weapon is effective, thus they live in doubt haunted by their failure to get that beautiful space and that place necessary to put into practice what nature has given them. Worse of all is when these old desperate men look at the success of the younger men who occupy the fertile land and the fruits from their harvest are abundant.

My uncles told me, never be desperate, never lose patience and never hate the envious, just pity them and if you can, understand their plight and try help…

Fabregas   

Ngonge, has a point, but i've already pointed out that Shariff could well be lying. He is a politcian and a human being. One can't rule out that possibility. The problem is that you are claiming that you know 100% that He is lying, when he could have been given wrong information.

Remember when thousands of Ethiopian crossed the Somali border, many of you T.F.G supporters said that your sources said that such a thing didn't exist. Perhaps you were also lying or your sources gave the wrong information. Remember the donated uniforms? The 100 trainers? Remember the prank?

Galbaite, I did not get your point ina Abti, for all you talk about is Galmudug on here, which is 1/2 of Mudug a single sub-sub-clan territory without even Hobyo's-Cadaado members on board and you have the nerve tot alk about clan loyalty. :D

The people who called Ahemd Diriye, IndaCade, Aways and Sharif Ahmed "Shiekhs" Talk about blind clan loyalty.

Fabregas   

So when you said that there were no Ethiopian troops in Somalia( as your sources told you), were you lying or were your sources wrong?