Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Yuu Xiin isku halaynayaa?

Gabbal   

What makes him confident Sheikh Sharif will turn victor in this war? I have just browsed a dozen topics and always Xiin stands out with his prophesization of the Mogadishu war outcome.

Su'aasha iswaydiin mudan waxa ay tahay ma awood Alle ayuu saadaalinayaa? Ma taageero Xabashi ayuu meel ku ogyahay? Ma mid Galbeed ayuu meel ku ogyahay?

Yuu Xiin Shiekh Sharif ku halaynayaa? :D

Waa tii ay Alshabaab lahaayeen Alaska ayaanu qabsanaynaa oo kele dee malaa ,,, :D

I think something is gonna come soon ,,,, just expect something different but would not be good for Sharifka's reputation.

AYOUB   

Parsons: What's your style?

Lee: You can call it the art of fighting without fighting.

Parsons: The art of fighting? Without fighting?

Lee: Later.

~ Enter the Dragon

Kashafa   

Su'aasha iswaydiin mudan waxa ay tahay ma awood Alle ayuu saadaalinayaa

Rag'gaan Munaafiqeen'ta oo Sharwade Ahmed horboodaayo, Ebbe(SWT) iyo tacaaliim'ta Deen-ul-Islaam mar hore ay ka xoobseebteen. Sidee Munafiqeen'ta Madeenah oo kale, waxay isku halaynaayaan Kufaar'tii Quraysh(the West) iyo Hawaazin/Ghatfaan(Et hiopia) inay oo soo gurmadaaan.

Over the past few days, peacenik qowleysato-qashin like Xiin, Paragon, and Theirry all started posts where they prayed for the 'intervention' and 'assistance' of Ethiopia, Israel, and the military technology that massacred 1500 Palestinian women and children in Gaza.

Waa desperate men with no hope, no faith, and no principles except: O West, Iyaaka nacbudo wa Iyaaka nastaceen. Send us your AC-130s. Send us millions of dollars so we can fight the anarcho-barbaric-ext remist terrorist that now control almost all of South Somalia. In order to prove ourselves worthy of your genoristy, we will do anything, including amending and formulating Shareeca law so that it is acceptable to your Eminence's expectation of modernity. To show our good intentions, within the 1st 100 days of our administration, we have signed over to Kenya 116,000 sq km of Somali sea that is teeming with fish and other rich natural resources. And even tho we came under heavy pressure from some of our 'uncivillised' citizens, we held firm.

Qashin'kaas oo kale wallahi xataa salaanta kama qaadeen. Waa duyoos'yaal oo dhuloobay oo shaar Islaam soo xirtay. They are worse and more dangerous than Abdullahi Yusuf/Ali Gheedi, Inc. And for Somalia to have a fighting chance to emerge from the ashes of statelessness and anarchy, for the sake of future generations of Somali schoolboys and schoogirls, these wretched peacenik scum must be exterminated, without pause and without mercy.

And it's starting to sink in. They know they are defeated men. They know they are dead men walking. It's slowly dawning upon them. They know they have been rejected by Umada Soomaliyeed oo Xalaasha ah. Remember Cabdrixiin Cisse Caddow, the spokesman and leader of the Sharifite milita ? He who was foaming at the mouth threating to wage war on the 'foriengers' who came from other provinces ? Bootadee raqiis'ka ahayd iyo owr-kacsigee iyo caga-juglayn'tee iyo qabyaaladee intee ku dambaysay ?

Warar kale oo aan la xaqiijin oo degaanada boondheere iyo Shibis leysla dhexmarayo caawa ayaa sheegaya inuu Sheekh C/raxiin ka caroodey kana niyad-jabay burburka ku yimid ciidamadii Maxkamadaha ee uu Afhayeenka u ahaa, kadibna uu go,aansaday inuu wadanka isaga baxo.

Pro-shariif site

Your boy hopped on one of the jaat-smuggling planes and fled to Nairobi when the sound and fury of battle became too much for him to bear. And thusly do all things done for the sake of greed, corruption, and jagodoon crumble like a house of flimsy cards. Yeah. Defeat is a b!tch, nigga. Whereas the Mujahideen of Somalia are being supported and funded by ganacasataha, odayaal daqmeed'ka, dumar'ka, dhalin'yarta, iyo aqoon'yahada, the peacenik burcad-shufto are desperately hoping for for the 11th hour arrival of AC-130 gunships, Tomohawk cruise missles, T-72 Ethiopian tanks to save their worthless hides.

Ilaahay Kitaab'kiisa wuxuu ku dahay: Wa yamkuroona wa yamkurallahu wallahu khayrul Maakireen. And they(Kufaar'ta iyo Munaafiqeenta) plot and Allah plots, and Allah is the best of plotters.

The peacenik munaafiqs are in a confused daze. How could this have happened ? How could we have been defeated so easily by 'foriegners' that come from other gobols ? The answer is simple: You have turned your back on the single most important asset after Ilaahay Caz'za wa Jal: Shacab'ka Soomaliyeed. Instead of imposing law and order and implementing the apparatus of government, you became the very ravenous wolves that have been preying on the Somali people for two decades. To compound your moori.yaaan'nimo domestically, on the international front, you have attempted to turn Somalia into a vassal-state beholden to all the entities that have been destroying Somalia both covertly and overtly over the past 40 years. You want our sea ? Take it. You want our soviegnrity ? Here it is gift-wrapped. You want us to relenquish Soomali Galbeed ? Done and done. And you thought that stomach-turning level of subservience would be enough to give you the reins of power so that you could enrich yourselves and loot the country just like Galaydh and Gheedi. It didn't work for Yey/Gheedi, what in the world made you think that being supported by Ugandan tanks and European cash would work for you ?

But the battle is not yet concluded. The battle for the future of Somalia will not end until every single individual, group, or entity that has alliegiance to Ethiopia is defanged, disbanded and exiled. And there will be no compromise or ansaaf-xulool on this matter. Stand with Ethiopia...or even just have 'friendly neighborly relations' with it.....and suffer the deadly consequences of your choice. Make your bed, and then sleep in it. Without cabaad. Without baroor. Without qaylo-dhaan: "Alaayaaaay Tolaaay, naga soo gaaraa, Khawaarijtii way na xasooqeen, Alaayaaaay, Call the UN, Call Adeer Meles Zenawai, Call the European Union. Call Jean Ping and the AU. Call Walad Abdullah. Get the evacuation helicopters ready. Alaayaaaay"

My contempt and scorn for the peacenik qowleysato lead by Shariif has no limits and, al-xamdulilah, it brings me great satisfaction to see them staring down the tunnel of defeat, bimaa kasabat aydeehim. Wax ay gacantooda ku galabsadeen.

Shaahatil Wujooh, wa qabaxakumullah wa akhzaakum.

N.O.R.F   

Kash,

I have concluded that you enjoy seeing fellow Muslims kill each other instead of giving your support to peace and reconciliation (a trait of all good Muslims) whilst at the same time using an Islamic pre-text in your justifications.

Let me make this very clear to you. Those who have not given peace and reconciliation a chance (AS and co.) using various excuses to oppose Sheikh Sharif and his govn't are the wrongdoers(feel free to prove me wrong here).

You cannot say you support the actions of the opposition based on little if any Islamic principals and at the same time state your brothers have no faith for opposing the same!

I have tried to engage you in meaningful discussion on today's political issues (you hopped, skipped and jumped) but you're obviously more interested in your usual 'huha' posts with little substance and plenty of insults.

Man-up saxib!

Kashafa   

^^ Let me get something out of the way: The TFG started this war. They and they alone are solely responsible for all the death and destruction that has ensued. Cumar Xashi, Ciise Caddow, and Cabdi Qaybdiid have all been foaming at the mouth over the past month threatning war on what they call the 'forigners in our midst'. To top that off, they attacked a Shabab convoy and attempted to assasinate a Shabab field commander, twice, after the first assasination attempt failed. After that they attacked a Xisbul Islam base.

These are facts reported by pro-sharif sites, so if you're are going to contest them, I really don't see what there is to debate about. Again, let me reiterate: Shaykh Sharif's TFG deliberatly started this war, both verbally by inciting qabyaalad and kooxaysi, and by attacking a Shabaab and Xisbul Islaam base.

Let's get that out of the way. Now I'd like to dissect something you said:

Those who have not given peace and reconciliation a chance (AS and co.) using various excuses to oppose Sheikh Sharif and his govn't are the wrongdoers(feel free to prove me wrong here).

Give peace and reconillation a chance ? Brah, what the heck is a vauge phrase like that supposed to mean ? 'Peace and reconcilliation' is a talking point, not a specific tangible. It's a malleable piece of clay-putty that you can mould to suit your desires. For example, it can mean:

-Accept my government....or else I will brand you as evildoers and wrongdoers(as you just did above).

-Accept the presence of Ugandan soldiers impregnating Somali women.....or else I will brand you as intransigent extremists(as your fellow peaceniks put it)

-Accept the former warlords and war criminals to be honourable ministers.... or else I will call you fringe-anarchists and enlist the help of Ethiopia to fight you.

Give peace and reconcillation a chance ????? HOW ??? How exactly do you want the Mujahideen to 'give peace and reconcillation a chance' ? Mida labaad, let me flip it on you: Why has Shariif refused to talk to the Mujahideen ? Forget Al-Shabaab, why has he refused to sit down and talk with Cumar Iimaan and Aweys when they are in the same damn city ? Why can he fly to Addis Abbaa and Nairobi to meet with CIA agents and Meles Zenawi....but he will not fly to Kismaayo. Or Baidoba. Or Merka.

I'd appreciate tangible specifics this time. Xiin waxa aa kula dagaalay waa this feel-good rosy buzzwords that mean nothing but surrender and submission to the Antarnashanal Kamoonity.

NGONGE   

^^ In the end, your leaders will disappoint you and, like all before them, have an affair with the 'Antarnashanal Kamoonity'. But, for now, and for this argument alone, I am right behind you.

Abtigiis   

Xinn wuxuu isku halaynayaa aqli-xumadda iyo talo-la'aanta Alshabab. It is clear that they will lose.

Kashafa,

bal walaal xanaaq mooye, adigu maxaad rabtaa??? There is a price to pay for every peace, and if Cabdi Qaybdiid (as criminal as he is)is to be allowed to be a governemnt official for the sake of inclusivity and reconcilliation, so be it!! The vexation with personalities is short-sighted. Look at the bigger picture brother.

Edit- Actually, it is Awyes and co who refused to talk to Shiekh Hotel. Let us not twist the truth. But, I think the Mujaahideen do not deserve to be talked to now. They are morons with ulterior motives. They need to be fought and stopped. Basically, it is the muscle that has to talk and convince them that they better come down to the agenda of the somali's and abandon the foriegn one. Rag waranbaa walaaleeya. When they are fought hard, you will see who will ask for negotiations.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Kamakace Limited:

Rag waranbaa walaaleeya. When they are fought hard, you will see who will ask for negotiations.

Ragu 'walaalow' wax uu ku dhaamo la waa. Aan tashano haday sii racdo kaba sii fiican.

Sidaa ay tahay ninka walaalka ah waa in weelkiisa aad wax kula cunti karto adoo waran kaaga haysta. Haddii hal weel ah wax lagu wada cuni karin waxa xigtaayi waa waranka oo la isku gano.

Qoloda Xiin iyo kuwa Kashafa is diide. In ay wax wada cunaan ma ogola. Kii roon uun reerka ha u hadho.

Kashafa   

AT&T, xanaaq'qa waxaa iga keenaayo how easily some of my former brothers were suckered and succumbed to the temptations of Beesha Caalam'ka. Waraa, Divide and Conquer is the oldest trick in the colonial playbook, but in the year 2009, the imperial powers are still able to find a bunch of spineless Uncle Toms to fulfil their agenda. WTF, yo ? How did things reach this level ? We were once brothers. Hal saf aa kuwada jirnay, hal dhinac aa wada istaagsanayn, we were on the cusp of uniting all of Somali-dom under Laa ilaaha ilaa laah. And then Antarnashanal Kamoonity, knowing that it was only the Islamists that had the credibility and acceptance from the shacab, dangled the trappings of power, money, and recognition to Sharwade Ahmed, who promptly shaved off his beard, exchanged his thowb for a Armani suit, and dropped all Islamic references.

Somalia will never be playground for Imperial interests, be it that of Ethiopia or the West. Taas kuna soo kac, kuna seexo, kuna soo toos. Hadee aa iska dhadhicisay that it is acceptable to sacrifice Somali sovereignty in order to get recognition from the powers that be, my former comrade: You are dreaming.

Even if Sharif manages to hold on Villa Somalia, once the West sees that he is a lame-duck militia leader with no influence, they will toss him aside like a dirty diaper, just as they did to Abdullahi Yusuf and pick another 'clean new face' to carry out their agenda.

And you know the sad thing, AT&T ? You and your peacenik simpeltons will fall for that 'clean new face', just as you have fallen for Sharwade Ahmed, and Nur Cadde before him, and Ali Gheedi before him, and Abdullahi Yusuf before him.

Once a gullible simpleton, always a gullible simpelton, ilaa man raxima Rab'bii.

NG, interesting that you should say that. Just yesterday I had conversation with this dude from Gabon that went along those lines. He was basically saying that EVERYBODY in politics, sooner or later, will be forced to bow down to the powers that be and kiss the ring.

I disagree, I'll expound upon those themes in another thread, inshallah

Kashafa   

An article that examines and then answers Horn's question.

Waxay u egtahay in Shariifka, Cumar Cabdirashiid iyo dhamaan inta ku xeeran ay si kalsooni ku jirto u dhexfadhiyaan Villa Soomaaliya xilli lagu xeeranyahay laguna sii durqayo, waa maxay isku halayntu?

Maalmaha soo socda Xamar waxay marqaati ka noqon doontaa duqeyn xagga cirka ah oo aanan loo meeldayin, iyadoo taangiyada AMISOM ay kusoo guurguuran doonaan magaalada qeeybaheeda kale.

Qorshahani waxa uu u egyahay kii lagu jabiyey Sayid Maxamed Cabdulle Xassan ee ugu dambeeyey horaantii qarnigii tagay , tani micnaheedu waxay tahay in haddii wax guul ah ay cadawga ka gaari waayaan talaabadani ugu dambeysa in ay si buuxda ugu kala dhexbixi doonaan Soomaalida.

Read on

Give peace and reconcillation a chance ????? HOW ??? How exactly do you want the Mujahideen to 'give peace and reconcillation a chance' ?

Oh brother! The word "Mujaahid" in this context is bothersome. Somalis have justified killing and mutilating each other using the "mujaahi vs. Munaafiq" propoganda since my diaper days. And whats even more pathetic is all sides of the conflict use deen :mad:

^You have never seen a day of war in your life, did you?

I doubt it or he wouldnt romanticize war and waran :rolleyes: .

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Waa desperate men with no hope, no faith, and no principles

How sure are you of this?

Another thing: You said pple in Muqdishu are against Sh Shariif.. Warkaan ma hubtaa? SPoke to pple on the ground? They just want peace and to come back to their homes and rebuild their lives for the umpteenth time. This gung-ho attitude of urs is only a result of privilaged life that THE WEST (lets not forget it) afforded you. You might earn more respect when you post from the battlefield.