Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Doqonkaan oo kale haa noqon.

nuune   

Bil asxaan asoo qalin iyo buug gacanta u suranyihiin ayaa wanaagsaneed instead of shilke or suug taransate dusha ka saaran oo qoslayo!

The picture says it all.

but again, don't believe it, he won't be there for long, it is just attention seeking and little bit of publicity, that is all!

Salaan...

This person was telling me yesterday this guy is from one of the chatrooms of Paltalk, taking seriously threats he and his co-chatters exchanged on the cyberspace, that he will try to defend his clan's side lest war happens. The person told the nick name "Beerdilaacshe" is the account he uses on Paltalk and he is also "holla-ing" to his so-called friends from Paltalk by mentioning the nicknames like Baxaar, Dharbaax, Feysal & Rahaab.

I couldn't believe that person telling me this. Really couldn't. But if it is true, then he must be the silliest.

Marax seenbari marax.

Abwaan   

Doqonkaan oo kale haa noqon, intuu qurbaha ku raaxeystey ayuu rabaa inuu dagaal ka dhex huriyo masaakiinta wadanka ku harey oo dowlad oo nabad, nidaam iyo kaladambeyn keenaysa uu baahan.

Waan kugu raacsanahay adiga iyo akhyaarta kaleba inaysan ahayn wax loo baahan yahay in sidaan oo kale loo fekeraa, balse maxay ka duwan yihiin, maxaanse u arki weyney kuwa SOL nala jooga, sida ninkaan iyo ka daranba u fekera oo ay QABYAALADDU googooysey oo maalin iyo habeen walba meeshaan intay cantarabaqash websites lagu soo qoray CUT and PASTE ku sameeyaan oo net-ku-dirirka ah? Runtii ma rabo inaan magacyo sheegsheego balse Ilaahay ha soo hanuuniyo kuwaas. Dad ku faanaya caqli, aqoon iyo waaya-aragnimo oo si doqonnimo ah u fekeraya waa nasiib xumo. Dad aragti qabiil huwan oo idaacado iyo borobogaan qabiil ka dhex-hadlayaan. WAA CAJIIB!!!

Xoogsade   

He could be psychologically disturbed man from the looks of him. But I ask out of curiousity, What about those who support A/Y in the event he goes to a war with others who disagreed with him?

As someone whose parents live in Mogadishu, I resent A/Y or anyone who wants to create more problems for them. I wouldn't agree with Aidid Sr or another living Loser who was elected through corrupted politics(in the hopes of bringing peace) to ignite more wars and fight his way to Garowe or Bosaso just because he was elected president and some men in those towns have dispute with him. So bro SKY, what do you say? :D

Nephissa   

The guy looks like he never left Xamar. Bac dii baa weli ku taalo.

“Xafiiskeyga & shaqadii aan ku haystay dalkii aan ka imid waxaan ka doortay in aan fuulo gaarigan uu qoriga saaran yahay oo aan dadkeyga Soomaaliyeed la qeybsado xaaladaha ay ku sugan yihiinâ€.

LOL @ that statement.

Xoogsade   

Bishaaro, labada shimbirood oo avatarka kuu ah ma wax bey afka isu gelinaayaan? I like the way you express your romanticism through the avatar, waa heer sare icon_razz.gif besides, most guys I see nowadays here in the states exactly look like the guy in the picture. They bought the sponsor iyagoo bacdoodii qabo.

Sky   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

So bro
SKY
, what do you say?
:D

I cannot say anything, because I didnt quite follow what Caydiid sr has to do with this doqonka doqonkiis known as Beerdilaacshe.

Tolow, yuu beerka ka dilaaci lahaa? If you know what I mean. :D

Xoogsade   

Sky, The fool in the pic isn't unique in his warped thinking. I see parallels between him and those who would support a war but aren't there in Somalia, any war waged to settle political differences between men who aren't worth the sacrifice they are asking for and demanding people to make. As for your question about whose liver would be split or enraptured by this dude in the pic, I assume his intended victims to be those whom he considers his enemies.

About Aidid Sr, he was a pick I made out of many, but if he or anyone else from other communities was in place of A/Y today, would those twisted individuals drumming up for A/Y's war be supportive of a war when their relatives would be caught in the crossfire? Would they make their parents the sacrifical lamps for undeserving government based on corruption and on the failed concept of tribal appeasement?

This dude is messed up. If I had known where he lives, I would report him to the authorities so he won't be able to return.

They bought the sponsor iyagoo bacdoodii qabo.

:D

Nephissa   

Xoogsade: Hadda ma waxaa damac kaa haayo shimbirahaas waxay afka iskugu shubaayaan? :D

Wallee bilaash Xoogsade laguuma dhihin.

Shirwac   
:D Un F-eing believable, bu then again "qurbo" can mean any place outside of Somalia. You would go nutts too if you failed too many interviews at the US-embasy in Nairobi. Good for you Mr. Ilko dheere may a bullet knock them out. PS-- Notice how they took the ZU's ammo, can't trust a mad man with real ammo.