Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Reaction from Somali netizens on today's events:

Kashafa   

^^**** **** *****

What you don't seem to understand is: I know you, Xiin *****. I already told you, MPLS is a small town. If I know Shaykh Abduraxmaan, r u really suprised that I know you and your shenanigans in the community ?

Caroor aa leedahay, sidaan isu dhaan. Intaan aa ceeb kugu filan.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

[ August 21, 2009, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^ :D:D

Intaas may PM kuugu soo direen :D

Dont flatter your self adeer, come to Minneapolis aan is waraysanne.

...and you didn't answer the question of how did you come to the conclusion that I write under two login names :D ? You see that could be a good measure of you and your credibility. In the absence of reasonable explanation, however, your other claims will be seen for what they are, false.

B   

this is the type of useless political bantering that has ruined Somalia. the uses of words like awoowe, abti and adeer are not helpful too but are used by ppl to show their intellectual capacity... no where else in the world are people more mocking of each other like that...

baal do ppl like xiin and kashafa have compromise... are they more interested in showing ppl their intellectual muscles.

Kashafa   

Xiin,

Qosol gareer won't save your hide. Just don't bring your supervising 'handler' with you when we do meet.

Amaa hadaba wacday oo tiri: Kashaafa aa ii handaday :D

Mostapha, u got a point about abti, adeer, awoowe. I tend to overuse it in my writing, only because it's part of my everyday speech. Walaal is too formal, aboowe to mushy...abti is just right :D

Kashafa   

Xiin, if ur really interested in getting answers, PM me ur number, I will call you right now. You don't have to wait until I come to MPLS. I stand by all my comments and will provide you with the substance.....unless you want me to post it here, which besides being cruel, is against the Golden Rules. Don't want u complaining to the Admin that I posted ur personal info here.

Marka, hadaa xaninyo isku haysid(which u don't, but still), PM me your number. We'll talk.

Otherwise, orodoo shaqo raadso. I've wasted enough time for one day.

Waiting....

Kashafa   

Still no response. Typical loss of nerve to accompany your loss of face....amay ku xigtaa loss of teeth ? :D

Halkaa baa aga baxay.

Kaftan'ka yuusan ku sirin, we have unfinished business that will be resolved. smile.gif

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Xiin, if ur really interested in getting answers, PM me ur number, I will call you right now. You don't have to wait until I come to MPLS. I stand by all my comments and will provide you with the substance.....unless you want me to post it here, which besides being cruel, is against the Golden Rules. Don't want u complaining to the Admin that I posted ur personal info here.

Marka, hadaa xaninyo isku haysid(which u don't, but still), PM me your number. We'll talk.

Otherwise, orodoo shaqo raadso. I've wasted enough time for one day.

Waiting....

^^you want me to PM you my number :D

I think it's fair to say that you are not only weak, but you are aslo doqon :D

Ciyaal. Spill the beans, dont worry about xiin's feelings.

Hadde waan tagee, waa inoo berri adoo xogtii oo dhan hayya

War meesha Belaa ka dhacday ... Are we comparing who has suffered most now ? Kashafa has made excellent points and all you guys can come up with to refute them is .... Have you ever been in a warzone ? Have you sufferred ?

I have been in the war zone called xamar through the worst of it and I have been back 5 times in the last 10 years as recently as 2 years ago ... like many somalis many of my freinds and family have perished so is it supposed to be a badge of honour or something ?

ragiinan kashafa u booteeynaya you have probably spent most of your time in qax and xero qaxooti. the last time you've seen active conflict back home was early 90s and le me tell u things have gottten more brutal since.

rag waayeel iska dhiga and ninka iska dhiciyaa without pulling out the cheap "walk in my shoes" BS

Keligii Muslim is at it again after a session of watching his Hip Hop Jihad videos.

What amazes me is the level of hypocracy amongs some folks in here. We all knew what their views were when the Jowhar vs Muqdishu teams where played and when the government later moved on to Baydhabo. They the Maxaakim came and we knw what their views where then and we know of their hypocrazy today with their support of Shariif.

They separate in two folks as Kashafa said clannist supporter who opposed AY because of clanish motives and those who've lacked something to trumpet and finally found Shariif as their little project and are basically attention seekers.

I have respect for Kashafa however disgusting that may sound for his steadfastness of his convictions however if i was in battle in somalia today I wouldnt have shown him an ink of mercy,as he unlike most somalis back home has been fed, housed and educated since the get go he boarded that flight 13 plane bound to what he would call the biggest shaytaan in the world. But most of those kids who he calls mujahids are abducted children who's been forcefully snatched from their homes to fight or agoon kids who's been brainwashed at most like one of the many madrassas that take care of them( I'm not saying all of them as wallahi I've seen the good work with my own eyes that some of the islamic organisations do in somalia) and dont have any family or relatives who value their life. But all of these folks will be dealt with and if not in this world then hereafter inshalaah