Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Reaction from Somali netizens on today's events:

Kashafa..Fighting war against invading force must be fought and honestly that might just be the easy part but what are you doing to win peace in Somalia. Somalia's problems didn't start and won't end with Ethiopia.

Xiin...Please edit!

Abwaan   

Kashafa no wonder inaad dagaal aan dhammaan iyo Jihaad aad jideysatey aad ku jirtid all the time...cause you and your family do not directly suffer from it...and everything comes to you as hear say?

I wish I had the power to take you just the Ceelasha Biyaha oo intaad cunto aad cunto aad weyso aan maqaar xoolo kuu kariyo then you would change!

Che why edit awoowe. It's a fitting answer for this somali obbow kid, teh keligii Muslim kashafa

Fufu, adeer waan ujeedaa duke inay meel xun lagashayy wallee :D

Originally posted by Abwaan:

I wish I had the power to take you just the Ceelasha Biyaha oo intaad cunto aad cunto aad weyso aan maqaar xoolo kuu kariyo then you would change!

Keligii ma'ahan. Duke ba weligii ma arag qaxar iyo rafaad. Ku dar listiga. smile.gif

To ABWAN, FARAXB & XIIN:

The young man simply stated a truth that applies to you all, will you know fight the “Ethiopian invasion” as you did before or even pretent that the same “values” that you all stood for still hold. Or was it clan sentiment for AWBAN & FARAX, and showing of on the part of XIIN.

:D

Originally posted by General Duke:

To ABWAN, FARAXB & XIIN:

The young man simply stated a truth that applies to you all, will you know fight the “Ethiopian invasion” as you did before or even pretent that the same “values” that you all stood for still hold. Or was it clan sentiment for AWBAN & FARAX, and showing of on the part of XIIN.

:D

Xiin, bal ujawaab ina adeerka. Anu hadal uma hayee. smile.gif

Heavily armed Ethiopian troops have invaded Somalia," said Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed, seen as a moderate within the Union of Islamic Courts (UIC). "They have captured Bur Haqaba. History shows that Somalis always win when they are attacked from outside."

:D:D

Well I would honestly like to see you and your xulufo of Faarax et al and Duke&Kashafa taking on you, if there's something useful coming out of it.

Maybe you can finnish such discussion and talk today and dust it in the history bins after it and never to be re-recycled again every few years about the same arguments and happenings.

Deja vu all over I guess for some of us.

What will you actually get out of such discussions?

^Are you bored Aw Muse? What king of question is that awoowe?

We are free to discuss what we deem worthy...especially when one pedals pure rubbish as the real gauge of Somali pulses

...and one more thing,I dont recognize the groupings you repeated awoowe

Kashafa   

Faarax, good question. I'm simply highlighting the fact that a significant number of Somalis, if not an outright majority, both in Somalia and qurbaha, fully support the Halgan to not only liberate Somalia from Ethiopian hegemony(both direct physical occupation and through client-proxies) but that they are also willing to stomach tough casualities in that cause. Are we less worthy of freedom than the Algerians and Vietnameese that laid down life and limb by the millions against France and Western imperialsim ? Do you want freedom to be handed to you on a silver platter with no sweat or blood invested ? Do you think Walad-Cabdalla and Zenaawi can give you the keys to a Somali state ? Ciyaar aa haysaa, abti. Bal isko noqo. I want to see the Faarax Brawn of 2006, not the Faarax Boor of 2009.

Che, I strongly believe that peace will come on it's own when faragelinta Ethiopia dalkayagu laga saaro. I believe that Somalis can and will sit together, regardless of differences in ideaology, and hash out our very own Grand Compromise. But that will only happen once all Ethiopian-backed, financed, and directed entites are defanged and dismantled. As long as ay jiraan dad Amxaar isku haleeynaayo, there will never be Qaran Soomaliyeed. Hence, in order to achieve peace, War is the answer........and the only answer.

Duke, thanks, abti. I have developed a grudging respect for ppl like you and Oodweyne. You maybe clannist to the core, but you stay true to your convictions. Oodweyne would follow Somaliland to the gates of Hell. You would do the same for Abdullahi Yusuf and Puntland. Gotta respect that level of conviction, even as misguided as it is. You are 100% right in highlighting the inherent fakery of people like Abwaan who railed against Yusuf but support Shariif today, even tho Shariif is a thousand times more poisonous and dangerous. Frankly speaking, I could tell Abwaan was a fake even back in '06 and '07. Dude just didn't smell right. Jujie is another one.

Xiin, first time I've ever seen you getting unnerved. I must have hit an especially raw nerve(ie, ur getting ur sharci in return for giving up information) for you to reference my mom, not only is it a sign of a defeated man lashing out in anger when his intellect fails him, but it also sheds light on your upbringing where apparently insulting moms is matter-of-course. The only people I've seen talk like that are ciyaal darbi-jeef who didn't know who their parents were.

All that aside, I'm in a charitable mood today, I'm giving you the opportunity to apologise and retract your vulgar reference, ....otherwise we have unfinished business to resolve when we meet....and believe me, given how both of us are politically active, we will meet. smile.gif Minneapolis is a small town for Somalis smile.gif

Don't let false pride take you where it took Alexander Hamilton. smile.gif