Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Reaction from Somali netizens on today's events:

^^Ciyyaal Faa Cali :D + Keligii Muslim = Kashafa

Bootada proves my point. Waad yarayd oo naaskaad jaqaysay markaan sharciga qaatay awoowe

Alright Xiin reserved not to answer so this q to Kashafa.

As you're adversaries, let me pay an realistic picture.

Case Scenario:

Kashafa, you knowning Xiin's stance, which you deem to be of hypocrisy and lies would you in an instance of him capturing let's say not for warfare but you knowingly knowing that he is a pro Shariif activist and the dacaayad and mischiefs and propaganada he invokes on the righteous Mujahidiin of yours, would you take to killing him?

Yes or No?

pls give a short answer of that question and make it as bloodless as possible.

Kashafa   

Xiin,

War ninyahow amaa qosol-gareer'ka la isaga dambeeya ? smile.gif

Like i said earlier, insulting mothers is the habit of ciyaal darbi-jeef who didn't know who their parents were.

Sorry for your affliction in that regard.

Kashafa   

Kashafa, you knowning Xiin's stance, which you deem to be of hypocrisy and lies would you in an instance of him capturing let's say not for warfare but you knowingly knowing that he is a pro Shariif activist and the dacaayad and mischiefs and propaganada he invokes on the righteous Mujahidiin of yours, would you take to killing him?

Yes or No?

pls give a short answer of that question and make it as bloodless as possible

Short answer: No. He is a non-combatant. He is also quite harmless since he's an old man vicariously reliving his lost days of youth by trumpeting the horn of Shariif, the TFG, and the Ethiopians. Apparently, he is also very proud( or feels guilty) of obtaining his sharci :D

Kashafa Keligii Muslim: xiin waan informant baad lasoo shirtagtay, ***** ***** ****

If you waiting for apologies, wallaahi rag baad tahay. Muxuu ii keenay. Minneapolis iigu imow awoowe aad apology iga heshide

Aw Muse, discussing with Keligii Muslim Kashafa wax badan ka heli mayyo, laakiin when one accuses others of being informants one needs to be responded and put in his place where he belongs.

As for the question you asked Kashafa cant answer it for if he is brave he would've gone where others went,to the battle field.

[ August 21, 2009, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^That's not the answer I wanted Kashafa, this single-handedly disapprovaes and refutes that you're mad. In fact it could be said you're the most sane in here afterall.

Kashafa   

Xiin, that you are a informant and/or obtained your green card/passport in a illicit manner, I have no doubt. Your emotional reaction confirmed that for me. You also confirmed another suspicion that Mintid Farayar recently raised: You write under two log-in names.

Apology time-frame is expired. Don't hold your breath anymore.

Aw Muse, it was a silly question to begin with. But if Kashafa was ever a brave one, he would've gone where kuwa fir fircoon aadeen, to the battle field in Somalia.

Wiil yar oo jaamacadd inuu dhigto loan u qaatay weeyye. Wax kalana waa u wehliyyaan :D

Kashafa   

this single-handedly disapprovaes and refutes that you're mad

:D

In fact it could be said you're the most sane in here afterall.

Endorsed by Aw Muuse. End of story.

It was a hypothetical question Xiin, if Kashafa truly believed what he believs in and he would know you to what you're he would truly slain you.

That's the way it is, no arguments there. Kashafa would slain Xiinfaniin, afterall that's what informants are for (to be killed)? No.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Xiin, that you are a informant and/or obtained your green card/passport in a illicit manner, I have no doubt. Your emotional reaction confirmed that for me. You also confirmed another suspicion that Mintid Farayar recently raised: You write under two log-in names.

Fulay :D

Two login names? How so?

Please tell the gallary how you come to that conclusion :D

Malika   

How could it be my two fav brothers on SOL are at each others throat yaah?.. :(

Ar Sheydanka iska nara!

LOL@ Aw Muuse,your mediation skills are not good enough..up your game brother!..lol :D

Originally posted by Aw Muuse Ismaciil:

It was a hypothetical question Xiin, if
Kashafa
truly believed what he believs in and he would know you to what you're he would truly
slain
you.

That's the way it is, no arguments there. Kashafa would slain Xiinfaniin, afterall that's what informants are for (to be killed)? No.

Awoowe at times I find you to be very useful ***** script but today I don’t appreciate you repeating Kashafa’s talking points. What is the matter Aw?

[ August 21, 2009, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]