Sign in to follow this  
baalcade

RALLY FOR SOMALI UNITY

I'm saying this as tactfully as I can..Is really simple concept. No need to force people into the unity if they don't want to. Mogadisho continues burn fix that first...Somaliwayne can go to hell.

me   

Originally posted by -:

Me...I think you make the secessionist more than what actually are. Somaliland is going nowhere. Now focus Mogadisho for heavens sake!!!

Muqdisho is far from home.

Nephissa   

We have a bigger, ruthless enemey to worry about than protest against Somaliland trying to grab more land and further dividing the Somali people. I'A, we'll conquer SL and tame its ragging lions another day. But for now, lets not get sidetracked.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

I'm saying this as tactfully as I can..Is really simple concept. No need to force people into the unity if they don't want to. Mogadisho continues burn fix that first...Somaliwayne can go to hell.

That's called anarchy! All the unions are forced in some measure!

me   

This bigger and ruthless enemies is using Somalis by the name of Somaliland, Puntland, TFG and local warlords.

So we have to deal with them too. First we clean our mess only then can we face this enemy. Hadii kale iskaba iloow Soomaaliya iyo wax Soomaali la yidhaahdo.

These secessionists are aiding the xabash.

SO he who does not feel me is not real to me , therefore he does not exist. So, poof... vamoose, son of a *****.

This bigger and ruthless enemies is using Somalis by the name of Somaliland, Puntland, TFG and local warlords.

So destroy those before you could rebuild. I agree these clan entities are run by Zenawi,and the two are gonna clash sooner or later. Now keep our eyes on ball.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Bring the Somali region Ethiopians occupies back to Somalia as well...How come no one is fighting for them? Are they not worth it as well? At least they claim they rather be with their "brothers" in Somalia. You guys need learn how to pick your fights.

me   

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:

Bring the Somali region Ethiopians occupies back to Somalia as well...How come no one is fighting for them? Are they not worth it as well? At least they claim they rather be with their "brothers" in Somalia.
Ever heared of these guys? onlfa.jpg

me   

Originally posted by -:

quote:This bigger and ruthless enemies is using Somalis by the name of Somaliland, Puntland, TFG and local warlords.

So destroy those before you could rebuild. I agree these clan entities are run by Zenawi,and the two are gonna clash sooner or later. Now keep our eyes on ball.
I never loose track of the ball.

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

quote:

Bring the Somali region Ethiopians occupies back to Somalia as well...How come no one is fighting for them? Are they not worth it as well? At least they claim they rather be with their "brothers" in Somalia.
Ever heared of these guys?
onlfa.jpg
How come there is no plan of protest by the patriotic Somalis to back their cause against Ethiopians. Why is all the focus on SL?

NGONGE   

No publicity is bad publicity. These demos are actually good for Riyaale's goals and purposes.

ps

Did you hear about the one outside Downing Street on the 16th of the month? I hear it is organised by Oromos, Somalis, Amharas and some other Somalis from regions purported to be occupied by Ethiopia (since I can't write the name of that region/clan). :D

Protest and demonstration is the new Somali pastime. It got so devalued now that it achieves nothing...

me   

quote:Originally posted by me:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ever heared of these guys?
onlfa.jpg
How come there is no plan of protest by the patriotic Somalis to back their cause against Ethiopians. Why is all the focus on SL?
1. There have been countles sprotests against the xabash occupation in ******ia, and they will continue till the goals have been achieved.

2. Somalialnd is a xabash agent and is a part of the problem in Somalia.

Originally posted by me:

[/i]

The irony of all that...A website that is known to back these "ruthless enemies" as you put (TFG,Puntland) is leading the way for that protest against SL to happen and you're supportive of this rally..sh!t makes zero sense. No one is doing this for the good of all Somalis. They have their own interest.