Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Interesting argument brought forward by ONLF leader for the name of the region

The Zack   

Jumma-nne, I would like to see specifics on your post, what are you exactly suggesting the ONLF do?

Have you ever been to one of the town hall meetings they hold monthly if not weekly? Have you listened to their vision on this struggle?

juma-nne   

Well brother Zack Having startegies and talking about them within the Tolka circles doesnt help.

There could be many well organized conferences but without actually reaching out with targeted set goals which are measureble. About being specific, I believe specificty can only be set by ONLF when they are ready.

If you need Consultancy I will be happy to offer that as part of my volunteer in the strugle :D

The Zack   

^ You mentioned that the strategy needs changed and I. thought that you were implying that the current strategy is not working so my question to you was what strategy do u think would work better?

Haatu   

Jafe,

Mar hadii aad saas ugu respond-gareyse post-kayga, adi iyo ONLF waan idin daaye. Raggeedi iska dheh. Saad jaf, jaf, jaf igu laheed, ayaad eber iga dhigtay. :D

juma-nne   

You mentioned that the strategy needs changed and I. thought that you were implying that the current strategy is not working so my question to you was what strategy do u think would work better?

Thank you brother Zack for your questions

I would give you the following reasons for the strategy failures that need to be changed. despite all this if you well read my previous post you can still get my point .

The startegy of a military strugle and fighting it all alone( Find a way to get others on board. I have tried and failed lagaama ogolaanaayo.

How can you fail where Meles have succeeded?.

Refrain if you can from Somali clan loyalty syndrome. remember Somaliland and Puntland societies have been hijacked by few self serving politicians working for the enemy I beleive the masses are inherently sympathetic to the strugle.

Avoid over generalizaions and stereotypes with clanish sentiments,that works well for the enemy.

The tendency of Passively waiting for the rest to automaicaly join the strugle.( Set up Recruitment strategy and resources)

The tendency of being emotionally reactive and defensive when the well cooked enemy propaganda is channeled through fellow Somali brothers and sisters.( Know how to respond to political propogandas and without alienating potential parties to the struggle)

Its an undeniable fact from the Somali tribal construct that The "O" clan is dominant in the region however the probability of success in the strugle is as slim untill the slimest minorities are involved. remember you are dealing with a regime regarded as an endagered species in the face of the world powerfull entities.

educate the likes of Abdilatiif who argues from the fadhikudirir perspective of "Aniga yaa igabadan?

Malika   

Yet, there remains another wall. This wall constitutes a psychological barrier between us, a barrier of suspicion, a barrier of rejection,a barrier of fear,of deception, a barrier of hallucination without any action, deed or decision. A barrier of distorted and eroded interpretation of every event and statement… Today through my visit to you, I ask why we don’t stretch our hands with faith and sincerity so together we might destroy this barrier?

President Anwar Al-Sadaat.

Fits in with our context,just reading this thread and all the other threads,it is obvious these barriers are forming logic to some..Fear is an interesting emotion,attack,attack...Leave very little room for compassionate,humility and even understanding.

Well,what is there to say..but perhaps hold on to a dream[hallucination..lol]of Somalis united under one government,whose greatness will be indestructible because it will be built not on fear, envy and suspicion, nor won at the expense of others, but founded on hope, trust, friendship and directed to the good of all Somalis..

I own up it is a dream. :(

That dream will happen, sister. Don't despair. Ducada aan badsano. Ibtilo ku jirnaa, sure, but hopefully it will pass soon.

Soomaalis can and will get united. I have no doubt in that. It happened during Axmed Gurey triumph era; it happened during the heyday of Soomaalinimo in '50s and '60s. It can happen again, believe me.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Jafe101:

^
:D:D

Waryaa Paragon adu dadka iilama mid tihid ninkii wax wacyi gelin lahaa ayaad tahay boorka iska jaf awoowe

Anigu sidaa ku hari maayo inadeer. Taa haka yaabin.

Kamaavi   

^Saas ayaa lagaa rabaa awoowe:)

Iyana waxaa xusid mudan xerta ay u horayso Buuxo, MMA, Malika, Allamagan, Kooraatuunshe, Xiin iyo dhamaaan akhyaarta daacada u ah taageerda halganka S/Galbeeed. Xertaas shaki igama jiro in ay ka dharagsanyihiin taariikhda halganka, laga soo bilaabo Aabo M.Dahir. Waxaan hubaa in af iyo adinba ku taageertaan walaalaha ku jira halganka gumaysi diidka ah.

Somalidu meelna kala tagi mayseee nimanyahow cadowga aan iska kaashano! Kolba keena liitana aan garab istaagno.

Wasalaama.

Raamsade   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

It is fighting for self-determination of the somaligalbeed people. It is for the people to choose what they want when they have the opportunity to determine what they want.

In other words the ONLF is confused and is unable to state its positions. It doesn't know whether to stay with Ethiopia, become an independent nation or join Somalia. The very fact your first instinct is NOT to join Somalia should give other Somalis a pause and a wake-up call. These mealy-mouthed pronouncements are merely confirmation of my believe that the ONLF is clan supremacist movement going after the glorification of the clan that bears its name. No wonder sensible Somalis are against it.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Ta labaad, adigu dadka laga xoroobi ayaad ku jirtaa (I mean Gaalada), kolkaa bal horta inta muslinka ah baal aan meel wax isla dhigno!

Adeer, ani waxaan ahay Somali rasmi ah. Waxaa ahay Somali ku dhashay dhul xor leh sida awooweyaashiisa. Ani kama mid ahi kuwa Somali afka killi ka sheegta balse waxaan ahay muwaadin Somaliyeed oo dalkiisa iyo dadkiisaba isku haleyn karaan.

Lakiin waxaad kor ku qortey su'aal weyn ba ka dhalatay. Su'aasha waxee tahay: ma Jihaad baa ku jirtaa oo gaalo aa la dagaalee mise gumeysi aa iska xoreynee? Haddaa gumeysi la dagaaleysid, ma aha inaad kala saartid kuwa ku gumaadaya waayo waa qolooyin isku wada jirta ha ahaato gaalo, muslimiin iyo kuwa kale. Lakiin hadaa Jihaad ku jirtid waa sheeko cusub oo Melez Zenawi dhagahiisa aad uga raaxeysanayaan... adinka iyo Alshabaab-Alqaacida aa mar dhow la isku kiin darayaa... marka, halgankaada ma Jihaad baa (dagaal diimeed) mise mid "isticmaal" la is kaga xoreynayo?

Jafe, ani af kaliya kama taageeri. Xataa $$ waaka dhiibaa geeskeyga. I mean, if waxa hooyadey qaaraan ahaan u bixiso waa xisaabsan karaa ma'ahoo? :D

Markaa Nayroobi joogay mar walba gabdho iyo haween qaaraan ONLF u aruurinaaye guriga imaan jiray, oo hooyadey ka bilaabi jireenba. Ma'ogi gacan jileecnimadeeda ku arkeen filaa. Hooyo difooso koow u ahayd ONLF. :D

Kamaavi   

:D @ Hooyo difooso koow u ahayd ONLF.

Laf dhabarta nolosha ayaa waxkale ahayn, sidoo kale halganka macnihiisu waa hooyo la dhibaateeyay difaacideeda. Hooyo la'aan waa baabah. Hooyo hadday qaaranka dhiibtay dee wiilkeeduna mar aan fogayn qoriguu degta suran icon_razz.gif

Kaftanka ka sokow go'aana hayne imisaatan hooyo yaa ku dhibtootay gacan amxaar? Imisaatan hooyo yaa ku dhashay jeel si xaq daro ah loogu xiray? Mayiyna waajib nagu ahayn inaan hooyooyinka xorayno amase aan difaacno?

Allow hooyo noo daa, ONLF ka yeel kuwii guulaysta smile.gif