Sign in to follow this  
Captain Xalane

The boys they killed.

Geeljire,ur emotions are all over the place and thus all the questions u raised are directed to me.If it were up to me,u would be crying true tears and not just be emotional.But then again,its all un important.Challenge the issues raised and on their behalf(on behalf of the clan clowns),answer for their mistakes,but even that u can't do it can u?

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

The online warrior like Xalane is simple roue'.

So the communist Che aka el commandante is an exceptional eh?Dude,its too early for a submission,try later.

Geel-Jire.

Somalia has not been invaded by anyone. Only an ignorant with real trouble comprehending current events could say such a thing. Somalia has a recognized government, recognized by the international community as a whole and who’s agenda has been endorsed by the security council of the United nations.

The TFG requested assistance from its neighbors through IGAD & the AU. Kenya gave diplomatic assistance, Yemen provided military assistance as well as diplomatic and Ethiopia gave to the TFG the necessary hardware and knows how to prosecute what has now become known as the “minute war”. Uganda is the vanguard of the AU forces that will help stabilize the situation while the TFG troops are undergoing their training.

This is a comprehensive plan to root out the clan militias & shady business organizations which have profited from the prolonged war years. It’s an international effort with the US, EU and AU taking acentral role in supporting the government & people of Somalia.

Of course the opposition groups are bewildered, confused, dazed and dumbfounded at the success of the TFG strategy, tactics and the holistic approach it has taken. They are devoid of support, suffocating in Asmara and in the coffee houses of London, Minneapolis & Toronto. They ask how A/Yusuf has pulled this off.

If one asks me I would simply reply. The old man has done his home work.

Fabregas   

mmmmm, no emotions from me bro. Only that, i am trying to think like you for a moment. In your world, the killing and shelling of innoncent civilians was something to be admired.

As for the "clan courts", i don't need to answer any questions for them. The fact you refer to "clan" every two minutes says something about your mentality. Of course the "clan courts", were really evil land occupiers weren't they? Hence, the reason,you are celebrating the killing of Somalis, by a country(Abysnia) which is run by "tribal elite". Moreover, they have been occupying and terrorising a large portion of Somali territory for the last fifty years. They even ommited Somalis, as if they didn't exist from the food distribution programmes.Just read this my little Abysnian sympathiser:

Quote: Meanwhile, there was the pressing issue of 1.3 million Ethiopians living in the Somali region who had somehow gone missing from official figures. Someone had “forgotten” to include them in estimates of the hungry. After a long conversation with a colleague at the UN Office for Co-ordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA),

Quote: the truth dawned on me that the majority of members of the Government belonged to the Tigray ethnic group and that only certain tribal groups actually mattered to them.

Thembi Mutch (currently teaching cultural studies and journalism at Birkbeck College and London South Bank University and working with the University and the Aegis Trust on an international training programme for African journalists.)

Of course everything else is "unimportant", carry on with the drill boys.

Fabregas   

General Duke, forgeting our own words are we? Maybe you need a reminder:

Quote:posted July 23, 2006 16:08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YO-YO, I do support the TFG, though this latest action I disagree with..

You disagreed with the presence of Ethiopian troops in Somalia. Tell us how you became a born again full time Abysnian co worker?

Mr General Duke also think "nobody invaded Somalia".

Then why did:

Friday 1 December 2006:

Ethiopian parliament okays military action vs Islamists

And on:December 25, 2006

Ethiopian troops forced into war against Somalia's UIC: PM

Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenawi said Sunday evening the country's troops were forced into war against Somalia's Union of Islamic Courts (UIC).

"Our defense forces were forced to enter into war to protect the sovereignty of the nation and to thwart the attacks from extremists of the Union of Islamic Courts (UIC) and anti-Ethiopian forces," Meles said in a televised speech just hours after the military confirmed counterattacks against Somalia's UIC.

"The Transitional Federal Government (TFG) forces, Puntland forces and other Somali armed forces are fighting alongside Ethiopian troops," he said.

"Our defense forces will leave Somalia as soon as they end their mission," he said.

"We are not trying to set up a government for Somalia, nor do we have an intention to meddle in Somalian internal affairs," said Meles.

"We want to end this war urgently and we hope that Ethiopian people stand by the defense forces," said the Ethiopian prime minister.

On Sunday, Ethiopian troops said they have launched a counterattack against Somalia's UIC.

"After a long patience, the Ethiopian National Defense Forces on Sunday started taking measures to foil the attack launched against Ethiopia by fundamentalist forces gathered in Somalia," said a statement from the military.

"The offensive was launched on terrorist positions at Bur Hakaba, Beledweyne, Bandiradleey and Dinsoor localities," the statement said.

Ethiopia had previously denied dispatching any soldiers across the border, saying it had only a few hundred military trainers in Baidoa, the only town TFG controls.

Fighting resumed in Somalia Thursday between fighters loyal to the TFG and the UIC despite a truce secured by an EU envoy.

NASSIR   

I think that was one of the gravest misconception slanted with conceit and fatuity done to these boys. They lacked the right training and reinforcements. They just sacrificed their lives with gusto offering their very bodies without shield and without ever thinking of the consequences and their future. Simply put, they were brainwashed and indoctrinated into an raw ideaology alien to their grandparents and nation. Those who preyed upon their vulnerabilities will be asked in the hereafter.

Fabregas   

Raw ideology to our nation=( We love Meles Zenawi, pro Abysnia camp)

Not alien to our nation= ( Sayid Mahamad Abdullah Hassan, Ahmad Gurey etc...)

Saxib do not confuse those legens with the likes of IndaCade & Xasan Dahir who only prabced around and then ran away, Imam Ahmed died in the front.

As for Ethiopia, another lame excuse for those who like parasites fed on the carcas of Somalia.

Caamir, what about those who brought the enemy to kill them yaa Caamir?

Somalis kill each other. Nothing new there. Getting some enjoyment from the demise of a brother is the new plague here yaa Caamir. Are you by any chance infected by it. Or you think the whole event an unfortunate eposide which only sick ones among us could be proud of?

Did you notice the beast-like appetite our cyber Captain and General developed to see and watch our fragile bodies die?

As one of SOL’s elders, albeit with different political convictions than mine, what say you adeer?

You seem to have fallen of that high horse of yours. To blame us for the photage shott by the clan clown supporters and not a word about those who sent these young brave souls to their death.

^^You are indeed weak in many ways! Post biased articles if you so please but don’t resort to such a cheap tactic to subject dying souls to a mere political commentary is what I am saying.

Is that a difficult to comprehend waryee?

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

Hence, the reason,you are celebrating the killing of Somalis

No one is celebrating anything and no one is sorry about anything.I am not sorry and neither do i feel the slightest pity for those boys and any other militia thats against the unity of the pple in general. U are trying to make blames on the wrong end,using Tigre as an excuse won't help u in ur argument for one,the boys were warned several times and it was them that began the whole drill remember?Now,the question as has earlier been said was ''why send mere boys to their death than to the battle'',Simple yet hard to tackle is it or like the other little man will u be telling me that they had balls or were brave or they just wanted to die?Come on,give me something to chew for u can do better than that since u can attempt to see things my way.